Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

miscarrying but all symptoms stopped need advice

I was diagnosed as miscarriage at ER last Saturday but yesterday my bleeding and cramps just stopped. I never bled too heavy. I was 12 weeks pregnant, I passed no tissue or a single clot. I really don’t want a D&C. Does anyone have advice? I finally got approval letter for Medicaid so my insurance card should be here in a couple days. The wait is killing me. I cried when I got the approval letter because I was so looking forward to getting a gender ultrasound. Now I have to use the insurance to possibly get a D&C. This just is too much to handle

Re: miscarrying but all symptoms stopped need advice

• Options
    A side note. I feel I’m losing my mind a bit without closure. The whole ER ordeal left me with no answers except “it’s a miscarriage “ . Reason one I have no closure they tried giving me another women’s Rhogam shot. I had to stop them and say that’s not the correct name. They don’t let you see the ultrasound, he gave me a website to see results but it’s empty. Now my symptoms just stop and I want it to be false so bad I’m making myself hold onto hope and that is not healthy. 
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss.

If you already have the approval letter, you should be able to use your insurance.   Even if you don't want a d&c, I very much thing you should see an obgyn to get some clearer answers, and verify if you have completely miscarried.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss. I had to go to the ER a couple of weeks ago for what turned out to be a loss - it was early, so they couldn't tell me if it was a miscarriage, an ectopic, or something else. I strongly urge you to follow up with your doctor. Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    I’m so sorry your going through this! It’s never unhealthy to hold onto hope! God wants us to trust Him and have faith! That is not denial! No matter what it looks like or how impossible it looks He is able and it’s not over until it’s over! Keep trusting Him and know that whatever happens He is in control and you are not alone! 

I am going through something similar. I was told at an us at what was supposed to be 9 weeks that the baby was only measuring 6 and 1. I’ve had some spotting and symptoms have subsided but I have passed nothing as well. I’ve had some spotting for almost a week but nothing else. All signs point to miscarriage and it looks bad but I am trusting God knowing He is able to do a miracle! Without faith it is impossible to please Him. And if I were to lose this baby and it truly is a miscarriage I have to trust that He will be with me through it all! That He has something even greater in store. His will not mine! 

I hope your OB is able to give some answers and I pray that He will give you peace either way. This kind of thing is never easy but you are not alone!