September 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 2/8

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/8

• Options
    It’s a gross cold snowy weekend. Too cold and dreary to go and play and DH works on weekend so I’m stuck inside with the littles. I am so tired and I can’t believe it’s only lunch time...
  • Options
    @cassafrass123 yeah I had 3 risk factors, overweight, 35 at time of delivery, and family history of type 2, but DD was under 7 lbs at birth and I passed my glucose test along with the normal A1C.  And that A1C was done accidentally. When I was doing my IVF work up my clinic ran it by accident so not only did I not have to pay for it, it also got me out of the 2 screening  :)
    I totally would have refused that extra one if I were you with your last baby.  Some people just have big babies.

@CanadianGamerMom I'm totally with you with the exhaustion. I'm usually okay until about 4:00 after that if I sit down I'm done for.  I lose all motivation.

I'm so excited for my ultrasound on Wednesday.  I haven't seen the babies since 6 weeks.  I went to my parents today to make a couple onsies for our announcement. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm feeling some type of way this week. My first is turning 1 on Friday and we did her cake smash photoshoot today. I just can't believe she's turning 1 and I'm 8w along with baby 2! 
  • Options
    @chewie5990 that was me yesterday. DH works Saturdays and I was dragging!
  • Options
    @babybelugaco I have a similar age gap between DD1 and DD2! It was a challenge at first, but a couple years later and it’s wonderful! They’re into similar things and play together. It’s so fun to see them together. I’m so happy for you!
  • Options
    me this morning: after DS is in bed, MH and I can have an at home date night with the chocolate covered strawberries we made, maybe play a game and be sexy. 

Me at 7 pm: exhausted, bloated, nauseous and I just wish I could poop. Probably will be in bed by 8. Happy Valentine’s Day. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krash_ I've gone to bed directly after putting the kids to bed the last 2 nights in a row..I think I've been asleep by 7:45 at the latest. Tonight I'm actually feeling a bit better but our big Valentine's night will consist of cleaning the house - very romantic. We did eat some chocolate covered strawberries with DS1 after dinner though! 
  • Options
    I’m also going to bed right after the kids go to bed. I just don’t feel rested unless I do that. 

Last night I got the doppler out to let DH listen to the baby’s HB. I couldn’t find it in the same place. I had to go much higher to find it. 😳 I also noticed that my pants aren’t feeling the same when they are buttoned. My uterus isn’t out over my pelvis by any means but baby is definitely growing and things are happening. By the time I’m out of the first trimester I’m going to look like I’m 6 months pregnant. 🤦🏻‍♀️