September 2021 Moms
Options

GTKY 2/1

Let's get to know each other better!
And have some laughs  :D

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? 

Re: GTKY 2/1

• Options
    @agea zebra undies too! No! 

This is probably not embarrassing to anyone else but I went to camp as a kid and when I was 15 I started training to be a counselor. We did songs all the time where they would call people up and it was usually the actual counselors that got called up. Well they called out a name that sounds like my name but wasn't my name but I thought they called me so I got all excited and ran up there and was singing and dancing along and then the next name they called out the person they really meant to call who was a counselor with the name that sounded like my name and I realized that she never actually called my name.
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @agea similar, I accidentally pantsed a girl during the powderpuff football game 😬 she was wearing a bright green thong and it was caught on video! 

The most embarrassing thing I can remember is gross, lol. In like fourth grade I threw up a little but I was so shy I was afraid to ask to go to the bathroom so I wrote on the chalkboard behind the teacher asking if I could go. 
  • Options
    @whatabout2ndbreakfast I am sooo thankful I went to high school before cell phones were a thing. None of my humiliation got caught on video or camera. I think being a teenager in the social media age is so much harder than without it. Things traveled by mouth back then with hardly any proof. Now it’s all plastered all over the internet for people to watch over and over again. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 I agree. My sister is 13 years younger and watching her go through high school with the social media usage was hard. The school shut down a few IG accounts that were basically burn books. It’s hard to interpret all the social cues via text and stuff too. My incident made it on the senior dvd, you see a flash of neon green and then it cuts away. 
  • Options
    This is a tough one. I have definitely put my
    foot in my mouth many times...but there is one embarrassing moment that stands out from childhood...

The scene is gym class, first grade, and we’re playing nuke-em (which is like
    volleyball but you catch). As we are rotating positions I pee myself. The teacher and everyone else obviously notices. So the teacher comes over to me and asks if I had an accident. I deny. There is a trail of pee going down my leg and across the floor from where I am standing to where I was standing, but I still deny it. Lots of laughter from the class

It was a small town and classmates still remembered it in high school, but still not that bad of an embarrassment in the long run
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever told a soul this one! I was at a sleep away church camp at a university wheb I was 13 or 14. we were doing group games in a field some ways away from the dorms we were sleeping in and thus the bathrooms. I kind of had to pee but I didn't have a chance to ask one of the counselors to go to the bathroom with me and I didn't have to go that bad so I figured I would hold it. We ended up playing some game that ended up being like red rover but we were skipping. Somebody accidentally slammed into me and I just peed myself from the force. I don't think anybody noticed and I luckily had a sweatshirt I could tie around my waist but oof....
  • Options
    Not my most embarrassing but first that comes to mind.

We were hosting a party roughly 5 years back, I was quite drunk (pre kids!  :p) and we have a sliding patio door to our back deck. Well I ran full speed with zero hesitation right smack into the glass door thinking it was wide open! In front of everyone and bailed so hard  :#

Silver lining is my windows were clearly cleaned quite well HA!