August 2021 Moms
Options

T-waffle Tuesday 1/26

2»

Re: T-waffle Tuesday 1/26

• Options
    @claireloSC I am fuming for you. That makes me so so mad. I don't think there is any amount of explanations or apologies that would make me feel better. Are there any alternate tests that you can still take that have a longer test window?

I'm so so sorry friend. That sucks so bad.
  • Options
    @surrenderdorothy we just posted at the same time - they ran the test after all and everything was normal! When she first called them they wouldn't run it, but then when she called and asked them to come to me with the mobile lab, they said they could do it after all, and ran it today!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @claireloSC yay! I’m so glad that they were able to run the test and that everything came back normal! I’m still sorry you got the friggin’ run around. But yay for being done and done and all good!
  • Options
    @claireloSC, yay!!!! SUCH amazing news! 
  • Options
    @clairelosc I'm glad they figured it out.  So much unnecessary stress but at least the outcome was good! 

• Options
    I'm glad the Dr was apologetic and willing to go the extra length for you. It's BS that the lab said it was too old and then ran the sample only after they were asked to come to you. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq