June 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms - Week of 01/31

How far along are you?
How are you feeling this week? What symptoms do you have? 

Re: Weekly Symptoms - Week of 01/31

• 19+6 

I’m actually not feeling too terrible. Acid reflux and hip pain continues at night. I’m still tired most of the time. My headaches come and go.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• 19 weeks tomorrow

I’m feeling pretty good. I have had bad nausea like every morning this past week but it goes away. I’ve feeling a lot of growing pains and thinking about getting a belly band. I’ve been feeling more and more flutters so that puts my mind at ease. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 22+4 

biggest issue is heartburn right now. I haven’t taken my Prilosec in 3 days and I am feeling it this afternoon. I also feel huge these days. 
  • 19+1 today

@klj0228 heartburn is my biggest physical issue now too. 

My anxiety is getting worse rather than better. I had a very uncharacteristic meltdown yesterday and couldn’t stop crying for two hours - thankfully DS was napping. My next appt isn’t until next week (2/9) but if I have another breakdown I may ask to go in early just to hear a heartbeat. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @laurad75 I’m so sorry you are dealing with anxiety (I am too so I can totally sympathize). My OB office says that they will do nurse visits for HB checks anytime and just to call and they will put me on the schedule.  
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• angelz429angelz429 member
    edited January 2021
    20+0 today
    my tiredness is worsening
    nausea, heartburn and reflux started with progesterone shots 
    word finding difficulty
    Intermittent headaches
    flatulence

in other words. I’m a ball of sunshine 😂 when do I start glowing? 
  • Haha @angelz429 ball of sunshine!! Yes, that glow seems to be missing over here too. 

22 weeks

Tired, tired, tired. Hips felt like they were separating from my body yesterday I was in pain day and night. I cried over breakfast this morning because my idea of a recipe did not work and I lost it to the tears. Basically these hormones are out of control. 
  • 22 + 1 today.

Feel pretty good.  Back aches and swollen ankles.  Lots of baby kicks and movement.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @angelz429 whoever said pregnant women glow didn’t see many pregnant women and they definitely were never a pregnant woman themselves. 

A girl I work with is due a few days before me and she is the glowing perfect pregnant person. Who also apparently had no morning sickness and bounces around like she is a ray of sunshine bouncing from cloud to cloud. 
  • 22 weeks today. 

Headaches, swollen hands, and so much hip pain. 
  • 22+4 today

Tired and random headaches (just glad they aren’t every day).  HUNGRY! I’m having to eat something before bed so I don’t wake up starving. Still super gassy and lots of heartburn too.  

Lol @angelz429 same girl, maybe I’m shining from my greasy face? 

@klj0228 I feel like my last pregnancy I was that glowing pregnant woman lol now I’m pregnant with a toddler and it’s a survival game lol 

@mrsrundmc I love those strong kicks!  

@laurad75 I would definitely reach out to your OB and see if they can squeeze you in for a quick HB check.  I understand that anxiety and it’s just not fun 

@tilournextadventure lol I tear up for the stupidest reasons.  DS really likes Disney/Pixar movies and they always have some part that makes me cry lol

• 22+1 
    So tired, I feel like I got 2 hours of sleep because my mind was racing all night (no idea why??) 
    Also experiencing backaches and growing pains, even when I pee and I'm squeezing out the end of it, I feel the RLP. We are all balls of sunshine here! 
    On the positive side, I am feeling more flutters every day  <3 Now I know why so many of you were looking forward to this part, it really is a good feeling!

@laurad75 @MelissaMay82 - sorry to hear your anxiety is not letting up, hope you ladies get the care you need from your OB.
  • How far along are you? 18+6 
    How are you feeling this week? What symptoms do you have?  Lots of growing pains this week. Getting sore if I'm in one spot too long, but moving around helps! Still think I'm feeling movement, but it hasn't been strong/consistent enough for me to be sure- plus my gas is so out of hand it might be that 😳
  • How far along are you? 22w
    How are you feeling this week? What symptoms do you have?  Too big, too lazy, too hungry and too cranky. DH and I had a spat this weekend because I told him I feel isolated and he needs to be more supportive, then he was upset because I couldn't tell him how to be more supportive, and it made me upset that he couldn't just figure it out on his own. This is both of our first kid, so this is 100% a new experience for both of us. 

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • 22+6 today! :flushed:

Feeling pretty good. I have been getting pulling in my ab muscles if I'm not careful about how I move when I am rolling over in bed. Like a charlie horse, but in my abs. Not sure if this is just a different type of RLP, of if I am paying the price for not having better abs at the start of the pregnancy. DS has a runny nose, so we have been going through all the steps to get him COVID tested before he is allowed to go to school. Here's hoping it's just a cold as he only ever goes to school and daycare.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @DoubleUp8 I hope your DS doesn’t have COVID. I’ll have my FX for you. 
  • 18+6 today

Mostly doing well. Pretty sore today, but that's because I actually worked out yesterday and did too many squats for my out-of-shape thighs. Last week I had a lot more RLP, though seems to have calmed down over the weekend. Still have constant, slight nasal congestion, though it's uncertain whether that's due to pregnancy or my usual winter-time sinus issues.

One new/unusual thing: the other day I sneezed and felt a sharp pain in my butt...I'm used to my abs/belly hurting, but that was a new one
  • @mindyb2019 if you also have a working brain to go with your pregnancy glow I would not hate you. Plus, I think you deserve all the glowing in the world. 

@Maggie1202 it’s HARD to communicate your need when pregnant because your hormones are telling you something but you can’t quite lay your finger on what it is. If he is always busy maybe asking him to just sit with you for a few minutes in the evening to just spend time together would be good. Or deciding to sit at the table for dinner. - we were  bad about sitting in the living room watching TV while eating and not sitting down at dinner and connecting with each other. 
  • I am cramping a lot today. But like a dull, achy cramp. It’s freaking me out. I don’t remember cramps like this so far with my son. 

Lots of headaches. And the pelvic pain has already begun. Sigh. I had horrible SPD with DS so I’m expecting that again. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• 19 weeks, and still nauseated/throwing up a couple times a day.

So many headaches! I really wish there was something other than tylenol I could take. 
  • @sugarcoateddonut ask your Dr about taking magnesium. That's what I am taking to keep the migraines away. Currently on a dose of 250mg and my Dr approved up to 400mg if I need to but the 250mg has been working great since November. 
  • 19+1

I feel good most days, but sometimes after 5 pm I get heartburn or nausea. Feeling that right now. 

The past two days I woke up with sore legs as though I had been sleeping on them wrong, but I’m not sure how I would have done that. I tried bringing in a pregnancy pillow, but it’s honestly just do big that I’m not sure it’s helping. 

I am feeling some flutters (I think, FTM) which is very exciting!
  • @AKuzReve how is your cramping? I had a day like that last week. I had been really busy at work, didn’t drink much water and was super stressed. That evening and the next day I focused on drinking tons of water and it seemed to help. 
  • Thank you everyone for the supportive comments after I shared about my anxiety ‘incident’. I’m feeling a lot better since then so I’m going to plan and wait until next week when I have an appt. it is helping that I feel her move more consistently and I’m definitely growing. 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @klj0228 I'm the girl you hate. Once I get beyond the nausea/vomiting stage (16-20 weeks for me), I have a rainbow perfect pregnancy. I get the glow, and none of the other 3rd trimester symptoms. I do get huge, but I'm still able to carry about the belly pretty well.
  • @marebear15 I hate you! 😘 3rd tri I'm a huge, sweaty, swollen mess. I get like an ogre face, need compression stockings, foot supports, and none of my shoes fit so I wear "fancy" crocs bc I can get them on by myself 😂 oh yeah, and carpal tunnel supports during the night AND day. 
  • 21+4 
    More energy, more kicks, feeling pretty good all around. I have some back twinges happening that are worrying me a bit, but just trying to keep moving as it seems to help. 
  • @_orchid_ - I do really feel for you! And all the others that have a miserable 3rd trimester. That must suck to have that and then go straight into the 4th trimester sleep deprivation. I can't say that I really do anything to help, I just have a horrible first half and an awesome second half.
  • Randomly nauseated this morning, but maybe it's stress/anxiety (went down my own spiral yesterday...am sort of better, but not much). Debating whether to give the MFM a call just to ask "is this normal/ok," but also can't decide if it's worth it. My appointment is next Tuesday for the anatomy scan anyway, and I'm pretty convinced that 1) this is just my normal pre-appointment anxiety kicking in, and 2) if there's something wrong, there's nothing anyone can do about it anyway. 
  • @marebear15 most of those problems disappear with delivery (except swollenness, which takes another few days) so I usually feel so much better as soon as they're born! I was definitely all glow within 24 hours of DS2's RCS and felt better than I had in months!! Definitely makes heading into 4th tri easier

@akoros can you call your regular ob for a nurse doppler check? That might help settle your mind too. We are so, so close to movement and the reassurance that brings. Sending you ♥️
  • @akoros make the call to talk to your MFM or OB. There is no harm in asking for an extra check. I thought that I had my anxiety under control but I couldn’t stop thinking about it so I called this morning. They fit me in for a heart beat check this morning (I’m in the waiting room now) and scheduled me for a call with the practice’s social worker tomorrow afternoon to talk about working through the anxiety. Im so glad I called. This is really not the time to try and be a hero. 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @_orchid_ I can, was thinking of calling the MFM since that's where my appointment is next week, but really I can call either/both. That's a good idea about a quick doppler check. My other issue is that my schedule is super busy today/tomorrow, but that probably wouldn't take long. 
  • edited February 2021
    @klj0228, it subsided a good amount. I drink tons of water so it was weird. 

I woke up this morning without any pelvic pain and, of course, I’m freaked out. The fact that I haven’t felt this baby in weeks and the pelvic pain disappearing, I’m thinking the worse. 

• @AKuzReve I'm sorry you're feeling anxiety, too. No good advice, but I can commiserate. 
  • @akoros, totally call and see if they can do a Doppler check. I think I’ll send a message to my midwife. I was trying to wait it out all week until my appointment on Tuesday but now it seems so far away. 

• @AKuzReve Yeah, I talked about it with my husband and he also said to contact them. Not because he thinks anything is wrong, but because it might help me relax. The anxiety is killer.
  • @akoros, it 100% is. I hope they can fit you in soon!

• @AKuzReve @akoros we are all just about at the same point (19 weeks) and physically I think we're all about the same! I had a lot of abdominal/hip/pelvic pain last week and a major belly growth spurt, and this week pains been better/just about gone and belly has been the same size. I hope you're both able to get a doppler check today and it helps!