September 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms 1/25

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 1/25

• I used to love Grey's, but I stopped watching after what seemed like the ten-thousandth unplanned pregnancy storyline. Did they all miss that day in med school when they covered birth control? It was those storylines and I was starting to find Owen insufferable.
  • @emeraldduchess Yes, Owen is very annoying. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I ordered a doppler from Amazon and it says it's supposed to be here tomorrow.  That's not going to happen as it just shipped from FL today and I'm in MN.  What's odd is it has a picture of 2 walkie talkies when I click on my orders so I guess we will see what shows up in a couple days.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @Centralmnmom Thats weird. I need to get mine out and see if I have any gel I can use. I was going to try to use it on Monday but I may wait a few more days just so I have a better chance of hearing the HB. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 I was wrong.  UPS was on it and the doppler showed up this morning. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I am definitely going to do the bloodwork!!!
  • We are supposed to get snow today and my kids (DD 4, DD 2) are chomping at the bit to get outside...but it's not snowing yet. So, lots of whining from them today. Tomorrow I have to work, and I am not looking forward to waking up to shovel out my drive before going in...so lots of whining from me tomorrow lol