June 2021 Moms

January Appointments Thread

Re: January Appointments Thread

• @DoubleUp8 hope the cyst resolves in the next few weeks!  I’ll keep you in my thoughts. 
  • @DoubleUp8 - Both my girls have had choroid plexus cysts at their anatomy scan. I had different OBs with each of them and it was interested how they reacted. My first OB was super worried and sent me to have two separate scans at an MFM. The cysts had resolved by 30 weeks. My second OB told me he sees it on almost 10% of anatomy scans and that he wasn't worried at all about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • @marebear15 Thanks! That helps me feel better. We are trying not to worry about the choroid plexus cyst. With the genetic testing all low risk, it seems there is very little to worry about. One article I read said it is more stressful and emotional for the mother than it is anything for the baby. I'm trying to look at the positive and say, hey, we get an extra peek at the baby at 28 weeks!

I also found out this practice does a 36 week growth check, so I get to see baby again. We were near a different city when DS was born, so I was with a different practice and didn't have an ultrasound after the a/s.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @DoubleUp8 fx the cyst clears up on it's own!! Thank goodness you did all the genetic work already so that you have that peace of mind. Hopefully it'ss cleared up by 28 weeks so you can just go in and enjoy seeing baby squirm all around!!
  • @sgrn18 I am sorry you are on bed rest.  I hope the time flies by for you!

I had my anatomy scan on Monday and everything looked good.  They were unable to get a profile shot and a couple pictures of the heart because baby wasn’t cooperating but doctor wasn’t concerned.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have my anatomy scan coming up in 3 days on Monday and my PGAL brain is going haywire through the roof and im sooo nervous. Im trying to stay positive but I just had this bad feeling in my stomache that im going to hear some bad news and and i can't shake it. I've made so far this time and I dont want my pregnancy to end with bad news. Ugh. I hate PGAL!! 😫 I'm going to be a hot mess come Monday. I sure hope baby looks ok. 
  • @mindyb2019 Sending you lots of hugs. I'm sorry your brain is going every which way. Hopefully, this baby will look great on Monday. Hang in there mama!

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @mindyb2019 Thinking of you, and totally understand the anxiety. On Wednesday when she started the scan the sonographer, was all chipper and, "ok, cute baby!" and I just demanded "IS SHE ALIVE???" since at that point I hadn't seen any movement or the heartbeat yet. Baby responded by moving her head, so I calmed down, but before then I was a mess.
  • @mindyb2019 sending you all the good thoughts for Monday. I'll be thinking of you. 
  • @akoros @tilournextadventure thank you very much. It’s such a tough stressful appt. @akoros I always want to know if the baby is alive too first thing lol I’m the same. It’s like don’t tell me anything but that the baby is moving and still has a HB then you can continue. 

@Maggie1202 I feel ya on the afternoon appointments. I hate them too and when I have one all I do is sit around and think about it all day and dwell on it. That’s why I try to have appointments as early as I can in the morning to get it over with lol. I’m sorry your having a lot of anxiety about your appt as well. I feel your pain there. I keep trying to tell myself too that everything will be fine cause last u/s I had looked great. I’m hoping that continues with this one. 
  • @mindyb2019 I'm sending you lots of love. Because of my previous pregnancy trauma I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Unfortunately that's one of the reasons I haven't been as active here as I'd like. I just keep waiting for something to be wrong. I have my early anatomy scan Tuesday and am spending the whole weekend dreading it.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• I’m sorry to all of you worrying about upcoming appointments. I can only imagine what it’s like leading up to each appointment when you’ve had past trauma. Sending everyone love as AS approach and they can provide so much information about our growing babies. 
    @mindyb2019 maybe start the scan by telling them you have a lot of anxiety and would first appreciate knowing baby has a hb and is moving then they can move on to their measurements. 
  • @ashaislurking I definitely feel ya there and your not alone. Cause of my past losses I have been waiting for something to be wrong too. Im dreading my AS on Monday too. I just want it over with so I can forward no matter what they may be good or bad. GL on tues for yours. Ill be thinking of you too. 

@klj0228 thats a good idea. Thank you. Before the tech starts on Monday im just asking if she can tell me if there is still a HB and if the baby is moving then she can do what she needs to do. Helps me to calm down. 
  • @mindyb2019 Sorry if I missed the update elsewhere, how did the AS go? @ashaislurking was yours today? 
  • Second @ramzlau. I came on to see an update from @mindyb2019. I hope all went well at your AS.

@ashaislurking - I hope your AS went well too. 
  • @mindyb2019 yayy! so happy for the good news! 
  • @mindyb2019 yay!! So happy for you! I’m looking forward to having that peace of mind in a couple weeks.
  • @mindyb2019 woohoo!! Great news to hear baby boy is perfect!! 
  • Thanks everyone! 🥰 truly so happy. Feels good. 
  • @mindyb2019 I'm beyond excited for you!! <3<3 Soak up the happy!!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @mindyb2019 and @ashaislurking, so happy to hear your anatomy scans went well! 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Yay for good anatomy scans @mindyb2019 @ashaislurking glad that milestone is out of the way. I hope you were both able to enjoy it a little bit. 
  • Yay for more goods scans!! 
    @ruemcclanahan I'm the same way with the testing. Gives me peace of mind. Extra monitoring? Yes please! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• I'm so so happy for everyone's good anatomy scan results. Yay for everyone and healthy babies 😁
  • Ditto @mindyb2019, so great to hear about and see all these healthy babies! 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+