Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Permama & Pre-seed

Hi! My husband and I have been on our journey now for about 4-5 months. I have been diagnosed with PCOS (insulin resistance) and Endometriosis. I was on metformin (2,000 mg a day) to try and balance my insulin resistance out but I had to discontinue taking it. I’m taking progesterone 10 for days at the beginning of the month to induce Aunt Flo. 

My doctor recommend taking something with Myo-Inositol in it so I recently started taking premama. I recently just got pre-seed to use as well (we figured the extra help couldn’t hurt) and also got a basal thermometer to start charting. 

Has anyone had any luck with premama and pre-seed being used together? 
Any tips would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any ❤️ We are so ready to start a family! 

Re: Permama & Pre-seed

• Options
    pawa182 said:
    Hi! My husband and I have been on our journey now for about 4-5 months. I have been diagnosed with PCOS (insulin resistance) and Endometriosis. I was on metformin (2,000 mg a day) to try and balance my insulin resistance out but I had to discontinue taking it. I’m taking progesterone 10 for days at the beginning of the month to induce Aunt Flo. 

My doctor recommend taking something with Myo-Inositol in it so I recently started taking premama. I recently just got pre-seed to use as well (we figured the extra help couldn’t hurt) and also got a basal thermometer to start charting. 

Has anyone had any luck with premama and pre-seed being used together? 
    Any tips would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any ❤️ We are so ready to start a family! 

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12757810/newbie-intros-w-o-12-14  - there will most likely be a new one of these posted tomorrow 

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12757887/questions-chart-stalk-december-2020

• Options
    Hi! We generally discourage one-off posts, but you are welcome to post an intro in the newbies thread linked above, and join us in the various daily/weekly posts. There's a lot of important info in the Newbies Read This First Thread; I highly recommend checking that out to get a feel for how the board operates. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pawa182 Welcome! Like the others said above, we hope you’ll join in and introduce yourself again in the Newbie Intro thread. Like you, I’ve taken Metformin and was advised I could just do Myo-inositol instead. To answer your question: yes, many here use Pre-seed and have success.