June 2021 Moms

Weekly Symptoms - week of 12/13

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms - week of 12/13

• Thanks @DoubleUp8!! That's a pretty low dose. 
  • +1 for the being hungry all the time. And the cravings omg I want everything. 

I have also been feeling some movement! 
    But this is also number 3. I definitely wouldn’t have known this was movement on my first. I’m 16 weeks today. It’s sort of like a fluttering really low in your belly. 
    It’s generally 25 weeks ish before you start feeling some big movement you can’t mistake! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mindyb2019 YES!! I was just telling my husband last night. I literally can NOT stop eating. You are not alone! I want all the food. All the time. 
  • Also hungry all the time- until I get food in front of me and then I'm disgusted by it. Dinner is the worst, having a really hard time. 9pm ice cream goes down pretty easily though 😆
  • @_orchid_ Yes! Everything sounds amazing, usually even tastes really good, and then it comes right back up.

I have been waking up for a late night piece of toast with peanut butter, and that is always good lol.
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited December 2020
    @mindyb2019 - I felt my first around 16 weeks. For me it felt like a muscle twitch, or like someone lightly flicking you from the inside. My second I felt around 14 weeks, and this one has been the earliest. I felt him/her again last night!

At first you won't be sure. You'll wonder if it's gas or baby, but then like a week or two later you'll just know the difference and you'll be able to look back and know which ones were baby.
  • My headaches have been so bad this week. I’ve had a constant headache since Monday.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• I’m a little over 12 weeks and have felt a few pitter patters while laying super still. With my first, I felt it at 14 weeks right around my belly button. Best feeling ever 😍🥰
  • I can't wait for the kicks!!
    @mindyb2019 I felt them with my 1st at 20 weeks and it felt like gas. It was so consistent though without the farts that I realized it was him! With Ds2 I felt random taps weekly starting at 14 weeks, but didn't feel anything consistent until 23 weeks. 
  • I’m super gassy. Bloated. With ongoing intermittent nausea. And ongoing fatigue. I’m soooo tired. 😴 but my 4yo is on a serious mommy kick and I have to sit with her til she falls asleep and then she wakes up nightly either to go potty or just climb in our bed. Cant ever do it stealthy. △⃒⃘Lways climbs over me. I just want a night away to myself to sleep. 
  • @Omie_Wise I feel like I could've written your post except I'm 12+2. I'm so tired of feeling naseous every night. I'm eating a lot of baked potatoes and sour foods bc that seems to help. DH takes it as a personal insult when I can't eat lol. We got a blizzard yesterday into today so I took my kids out to play and it took so much out of me just to stand outside while they ran around. 
  • My nips are so sore and sensitive again!  Annoyingly so.  Constipation let up for a day or two the past couple of days.  Thank God bc I needed a good poop 😂 
  • Is anyone else having hip pain?  I've had it mildly for a couple weeks while sleeping and up until this week it was typically relieved by just changing position.  In the last couple days its bad enough its waking me up and I can't seem to get relief by changing positions, using a pillow or any of that.  Then today I started getting hip pain while sitting and working and had a sharp pain once when I got up to walk.  What I'm finding online says it could be either round ligament pain or possibly sciatica and neither seem to have any good solutions.  If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it!
  • Anyone else's hormones through the roof and causing them to either want to cry or rage over nothing at people? 😢😩😡 I just feel like it's such a Rollercoaster of emotions and I feel like im becoming alot more irritable and moody lately. Im never like that. Alot more things bother me then usual and I have become super anal about everything. 
  • @ellieemc26 I get it off and on when I drive too much (commute pre-covid) or sit to much (wfh). Can’t win. Anyway, a foam roller is my best friend 😊 Try rolling your glutes and hip flexors specifically. If you can’t find any good YouTube how to’s, let me know and I’ll try to dig up a link. 
  • @ellieemc26 I had nerve/sciatica pain last month so my mom did some pressure point thing on me which worked wonders (this was after 2 days straight where it didn't go away, even when taking pain killers). Basically she pushed on the point where it hurt until the pain subsided, then pushed harder until that pain subsided; repeat until it totally goes away. You might need to reposition if the pain moves in the process. Fwiw, sciatica is typically your super low back/hip, basically your butt cheek. Sometimes it'll radiate down your leg. 
  • I’m at the can’t-find-any-sleeping position phase already 😭😭 I feel like my abs are are loose and it hurts when I roll over to quickly. I need to bust out my maternity pillow! 
  • Is anyone else feeling more...smelly? Particularly "down there"? It's not like an infection, just smells like BO. I'm guessing it's because I keep oscillating between feeling cold and then hot, so there's sweat + extra CM. Kind of gross, I feel dirty all the time
  • @akoros Yes! I wash that area with baby body wash every night and I noticed it was more odorous last week. Thought there was something wrong, but it seems to be back to normal now. I have no explanation for it lol other than maybe our body is discharging more to keep infection-free 
  • @akoros Yes, that’s been normal for me with all my pregnancies. I’ve found that I have to wash everyday and honestly twice a day wouldn’t hurt. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @akoros definitely normal. I always assume my body just smells more + my nose is so much more sensitive that I can smell everything much stronger. My feet the summer I was pregnant with DS1 were 😵
    @mindyb2019 I definitely get more cranky during pregnancy. I bite my tongue a lot so it just seems like I get quieter. I think being more anal is part of nesting 😆 I get crazy anal about paperwork, cleaning my house, and organization during pregnancy- stuff I generally am more laid back about non-pregnant (well, laid back for a type-a librarian)
  • @mc0303 do it!! I've had such a hard time getting comfortable at night- my whole body aches. The pillow has helped!