June 2021 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds Thread

I figured since we have a quite a few of us going for early ultrasounds coming up soon, we could use this thread to post/update in.

Just remember, when posting your pictures, please be aware of any personal information that might be visible, such as date of birth, full name, name of hospital/OB practice, or SSN etc..

Now show us those cute little babies!! ❤️ 

Re: Ultrasounds Thread

• Options
    @DoubleUp8 awww 🥰 soo cute. Glad all went well today

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin or @rosesareblue242 can we get this thread stickied?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @DoubleUp8 so cute! 🥰🥰 Glad to hear it all went well! 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 that's great progress! i've been thinking about you all weekend. 
    \

• Options
    @inthewoods23 what a a relief! Hooray. Glad you got to see your lil bean and that everything is progressing. 
  • Options
    I really want to post my US but the app hasn't been working on my phone for a few days...hmphhh 

I just love seeing everyone else's US's though!
  • Options
    @mrs_massie I havent been able to get the app to work properly on my phone since joining the BMB. Even on my computer the site is slow. But you can always email yourself the picture of the US and then post from another device. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    @mrs_massie Can’t wait to see the twins!!!
  • Options
    @mamakate2011 I think your going to finally get your baby girl 😆 
  • Options
    Hi! @BumpAdmin or @rosesareblue242 before we forget, can you please sticky this thread? Thank you!!
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 oooooh really?! Do share why you think so! 😁 I think I’d fall over from shock if it’s a girl!
    Trying to Conceive TickerMe: 41 DH: 42
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Options
    @mamakate2011 I don’t know. Just a gut feeling I have for you. I feel you have had enough boys 😆 and this one is your girl. She’s coming. Lol How long till you get your sneak peek results back? 
  • Options
    Lol @mindyb2019 I love your confidence in your gut feeling!! I’m keeping my fingers crossed you’re right!! Although sometimes the thought of a little girl scares me. My BFF mentioned to me during my last pregnancy that “you’re not girly anyway”. She’s right. BUT, I still have always longed for a little girl!
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Options
    @ellieemc26 that view looks exactly like a little gummy bear! 

Yay to everyone getting to see their babies!
  • Options
    marebear15marebear15 member
    edited October 2020
    @mamakate1616 - Usually when those tests are wrong, it's when the results say boy (but is really a girl) because it got contaminated with male DNA. It can't get contaminated the other way because you are already female. (Not sure if I said that very clearly.) But at any rate, you should be confident that your results are accurate! Congratulations!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations @mamakate1616
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @mamakate2011 hahaha yesss!! I F-ing knew it 😆 girl girl girl LOL woo hoo. 
  • Options
    Congratulations @mamakate1616!! 
  • Options
    @marebear15 yes! I definitely knew that it’s more accurate if you get a girl result since I know for sure it wasn’t contaminated...I would be hesitant to believe it had it said boy only because I have four males in my house, lol! BUT, that being said - the reviews on Amazon for Sneak Peek aren’t so great and I have seen a few where the result was girl, but it was actually a boy. And I took this basically the very first day I was allowed to at 8 weeks 1 day. BUT, hopefully it’s correct for me! 🎉

@mindyb2019 you WERE effing right! I love it, lol
    💙 DS1- 12/2011
    CP - March 2014
    MMC - Sept 2014
    💙DS2 - 10/2015
    💙DS3 - 5/2017
    💖DD due June 6, 2021
  • Options
    Haha @mamakate2011 I love the reaction to the sneak peak results! Just a few more weeks for confirmation. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it was right so you can have a little more estrogen in your house! 

@disgruntled_pelican and @ashaislurking Yay for baby pics and good appointments! 
  • Options
    @mamakate2011 I told ya it was going to be a girl lol Its totally going to be correct and the NIPT will say girl too. Just you watch lol  I know it!!! 
  • Options
    @jaztastic that is great news!!! 
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin Can we get this stickied?