Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Bottles for Gas?

I’m at my wit’s end with my three-week-old. He’s had really bad gas for the past couple of weeks; the pediatrician switched him to Similac Sensitive, which helped some, but I’m still trying to find a bottle that doesn’t make him gassy. So far the only thing that doesn’t is the ready to feed newborn bottles from Similac, but since he’s eating so much, I need something bigger. 

We’ve done Dr. Brown’s Options bottles and the Playtex Anti-Colic Ventaire bottles. Both gave him a ton of gas. Any recommendations? 

Re: Bottles for Gas?

• Options
    I’m at my wit’s end with my three-week-old. He’s had really bad gas for the past couple of weeks; the pediatrician switched him to Similac Sensitive, which helped some, but I’m still trying to find a bottle that doesn’t make him gassy. So far the only thing that doesn’t is the ready to feed newborn bottles from Similac, but since he’s eating so much, I need something bigger. 

We’ve done Dr. Brown’s Options bottles and the Playtex Anti-Colic Ventaire bottles. Both gave him a ton of gas. Any recommendations? 
    This is kinda old now but I currently have a 5 week old and we use boon nursh bottles. I find that he has less gas with them and spits up less because they’re slower than the other bottles I’ve tried. I also burp him half way through and after he’s done.  I also use mylicon drops if he’s having a gassy day.  best of luck 
  • Options
    I love the playtex drop in bottles. You can push all the air out yourself