April 2021 Moms

All Due Date Check-in Week of 8/31

2»

Re: All Due Date Check-in Week of 8/31

• @bluetickgal I'm end of the month too... date TBD but I think April 30th! Glad there's a handful of us!!
  • @kvh22 that definitely makes sense! It is still early, and I’m sure before long we won’t even think about a time before any of us joined!! Yay, the board is finally available on mobile! I had messaged the admin a few days ago with no reply, so hopefully your last tag is what finally did it! It was such a pain going through the 1st tri board to get here, but thanks for the link over there too or I never would have found it! 
    @runsoncoffee yay for another friend at the end of the month! ☺️ I haven’t had an official dating scan, but hopefully it doesn’t change too much! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yay, I didn’t even realize we were listed on mobile now until your comment @bluetickgal! I went through 1st tri this morning to get here too. I had given up on checking for it, haha! 
  • @bblair24 @bluetickgal What is this sorcery?! I’m posting from the app finally lol!! I love how May is also up 🤪. Us poor April Mamas I guess! 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• @bblair24 Omg you’re probably right 😂. That’s hilarious. Maybe it’s an April Fool’s prank 🤪. 
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    4/16  8+1

FTM/STM/STM+:
    Stm+

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
    Green 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
    Raspberry 

Upcoming appointments:
    U/S on 9/8

How are you feeling?:
    Nausea, tired, lazy

Rants/Raves:
    I wish I knew if a doula was an option or not.

Questions:

GTKY:
    Well if I wasn't pregnant and it was my birthday or something vegan crepes with nutella and whipped cream and mimosas. But lately I'm having a good day if I have overnight oats and a smoothie.
  • @Lexibizzel We had a doula with #2 & #3 and it was amazing! Are you talking about bc of covid?? 
  • @goldpolkadot indeed. I also had one for my last birth. Currently though, the hospital where I plan to deliver only allows one person with you. I don't think I can convince Dad to sit this one out, haha.
  • @Lexibizzel yes on the Nutella crepes! I really wanted some this morning but we didn’t have enough strawberries left to do them up like normal. I’m also struggling to hear about doulas being allowed by April. I haven’t used one before but had a very disappointing birth with my first and it feels like a must this time. 
  • @forevertired I really hope you get the chance. I would describe my first child's birth as disappointing (tons of interventions). But for my second, I was healthy and had a doula which resulted in the birth I wanted. 
  • @Lexibizzel haha nope probably not ;)
    Well I hope by April the rules get changed where you are! That’s one of my biggest concerns honestly. Where we are they are allowed again, but just recently. It’s so hard to guess what April will look like! 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    April 11th (likely 2 weeks early) 9w0d

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    This is number 3

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
    Finding out! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
    IVF baby. Single Mother by Choice 

Upcoming appointments:
    9/11 ultrasound.  I am high risk. 

How are you feeling?:
    Great! Shortness of breath and weakness in my legs

Rants/Raves:
    So blessed to have #3

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food?
  • @bluetickgal gah I'm so happy to see you here!! Congratulations, mama! We are due one day apart too! :)