Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food?

Re: All Due Date Check-in Week of 8/31

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4/21, 6+4

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team green :)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: As tall as a reeses cup

Upcoming appointments: Not til next week

How are you feeling?: Horrible lol. Tired, nauseous 

Rants/Raves: Ugh I hate Mondays BUT my company is closed on Friday as a "bonus" day and with labor day that makes it a 4 day weekend!

Questions: Nothing aside from always looking for tips on dealing with the morning sickness but that's being discussed various places.

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? I can't decide lol. I love quiche AND a good cinnamon roll or waffle. Don't make me choose (literally, I make DH get something savory if I get sweet or vice versa).

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    bblair24bblair24 member
    edited August 2020
    4/28, 5w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth pregnancy, third baby!

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a pencil eraser 

Upcoming appointments: mid-September!

How are you feeling?: queasy, tired, sore boobs

Rants/Raves: We ordered bunk beds for our girls. 3 out of the 4 boxes came last week - the ETA for all of them was Thursday. We got one box a day and still haven’t gotten the 4th one, which is the one that contains the actual bed parts. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I called FedEx (the tracking says it’s still at the local hub, but they changed the tracking to say an arrival date was unavailable - all 4 boxes arrived there at the same time though) Saturday morning and he said it appeared to be lost at our FedEx place. That same day I read a news article from a local news station that said how awful their service has been lately. One woman showed up at the hub and waited until they found her package for them. The man I spoke to said he was escalating our case and that I should hear soon, if not to start a claim with the originating company. SO FRUSTRATING. We already put together the stairs and the drawers that go under it because we thought the bed would be coming too! So the girls just have this huge staircase taking up the part of the room where they usually sit and play. Sorry for the novel, this has just been so annoying to me! 

Questions: none today!

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? In a dream world, waffles and a ton of syrup and butter! Also bacon egg and cheese biscuits from McDonald’s. I don’t really like McD’s but I love those! In the real world I have to avoid most carbs so I eat eggs in some form most mornings. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bblair24 noooooo why, FedEx, why?!?!?
    Side note: we have bunk beds in DD1’s room & the girls will eventually share and I’m so excited about it!!!
  • Options
    4/15, 7+4

FTM/STM/STM+:
    5th pregnancy, 4th baby 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
    finding out!!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
    😬

Upcoming appointments:
    9/11 for confirmation sono!

How are you feeling?:
    so bleh

Rants/Raves:

Questions:
    anyone else see a chiropractor regularly during pregnancy? I did with towards the end with #2, and then ALL THE TIME with #3. Now we’ve moved further away from the one I used to go to and love but I’m starting to feel all achy and want to start up at one near my house. 

i LOVE breakfast. My all time favorite food is buttered sourdough toast, but I love eggs and bacon with that too. Love waffles and pancakes with REAL syrup. Mimosas. Ahhh gimmy all the brunch foods!
  • Options
    kelseyyhkelseyyh member
    edited September 2020
    7 weeks, 3 days based on LMP.

FTM/STM/STM+:
    STM. Third pregnancy, hopefully second baby. 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out converts from team green last time (hubby’s request 💙). 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A playing die

Upcoming appointments:
    Doctor 09/09
    Ultrasound 09/14
    Biweekly blood draws

How are you feeling?:
    I’ve been stressed the past day or two - vented over in PGAL today. I am so motivated to be healthier this pregnancy, but I don’t think my new baby cares 😂. Carbs, laziness. 

Rants/Raves:
    I wish I had an ultrasound already! Knowing my HCG levels this time honestly makes my mind spin constantly with “what does this mean”. 

Questions:

All. Of. It. Depends on the day. Seriously. All of it. Currently fruit & cereal because I can only handle so much.
    Hubby & Me: Born 1993
    Married: August 2013
    Son: December 2018
    Baby in heaven: February 2020, was due Sept

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4/29, 5+5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an apple seed

Upcoming appointments: Not til October

How are you feeling?: Oh man... the nausea is rearing its ugly head with a vengeance!

Rants/Raves: None at the moment

Questions: None at the moment

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? I doubt I could stomach it right now, but pregnancy aside, eggs benedict! I don't care what is on it. I've had all sorts of different benedicts and they've all been delicious. I've made them at home too and they're even good when I make them, haha! I made French toast and sausages last night for dinner and it hit the spot.
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: April 21st/ 6 wks 6 days

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out (also this is a stupid question but what is team green???)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Apparently today baby is the size of a bumble bee? Who knew!

Upcoming appointments: First appointment/ultrasound 9/8 (one week - i'm counting the hours!)

How are you feeling?: Generally pretty crappy and unmotivated to do anything other than sit on the couch

Rants/Raves: We currently have an ant problem in our house and despite having an exterminator come out 3 times,  THEY'RE STILL EVERYWHERE! It's the most disgusting and I hate it. 

Questions: Some days I feel way worse than others - Saturday I took like 3 naps, but yesterday I felt mostly ok throughout the day. Is that normal? I'm getting nervous on days that I don't have a lot of symptoms...

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? Chocolate Chip Pancakes!! 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4/28, 6w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: I want to know, MH doesn't...so we'll probably end up knowing

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a Maine blueberry

Upcoming appointments: 9/21, at 9w0d

How are you feeling?: overall pretty meh

Rants/Raves: I did a basement/closet declutter and sold some stuff, so I have some extra money to eventually buy baby things!

Questions: Anyone else have energy in the morning and then tank HARD around 11?

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? I love a good hash/skillet, but also love buttermilk pancakes. Breakfast food is so delicious.
  • Options
    @anarmillay92918 team green just means you aren't finding out. No one can be pink or blue yet but ppl will either be team green or finding out until they start getting NIPT and U/S results for sex.

• Options
    @anarmillay92918 Team Green is not finding out aha! People will start saying pink / blue when they find out 💕💙, but the green ones will wait till delivery. 

• Options
    @bbrahmbhatt re: crashing at 11 - completely with you. I woke up today at like 7:30 and had to take a nap at 11. Thank god I'm able to WFH because otherwise I'd be crashing at my desk. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: April 30th?... 5 weeks and some change (lol.. 4th baby problems)

FTM/STM/STM+: 4th time mama

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lavender bud

Upcoming appointments: dating scan next week

How are you feeling?: still good! Still getting RLP kinda often but no real complaints yet.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? That is sooo hard. I LOVE breakfast food. I can never decide on sweet or savory when we go out for breakfast and often end up getting both. I do really love eggs benedict though!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8 Weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding Out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Raspberry

Upcoming appointments: First ultrasound tomorrow! So many feelings... nervous, excited, hopeful! 

How are you feeling?: So tired. I remember being tired with DD, but nothing like this. Thank goodness i'm WFH. 

Rants/Raves: I finally called the bee man to come and take care of a wasp nest in our siding... for whatever reason getting that taken care of has felt like a HUGE accomplishment haha 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? Team eggs benedict! I think my favorite is a really good Lobster benedict. Also, i can demolish a belgium waffle with strawberries and whipped cream, as well as pretty much any type of pancake. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6+5

FTM/STM/STM+: 4thTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: in the fence but leaning towards finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I forgot what it said for last week. Maybe 1/4 inch. Tiny.

Upcoming appointments: 9/16 I have appt and sono

How are you feeling?: tired and hungry. I get nauseous if I don’t eat. I’m expecting full fledge nausea to hit soon unless baby is being kind.

Rants/Raves: I got my haircut today and it feels SO much better.

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? I love savory but also would never turn down a stack of pancakes (and pancakes sound amazing right now). I’ve been craving sausage biscuits with egg from McDonald’s something fierce. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w3d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Blueberry

Upcoming appointments: Just had one today, but next one is next week.

How are you feeling?: Sore nipples with nausea, but happy and thankful to be pregnant.

Rants/Raves: I'm snacking so much to fight off nausea, but I know I shouldn't overeat. 

Questions: During your previous previous pregnancies, what was the average week you had the NIPT done? 

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? Sausage links/patties with over easy eggs and french toast. 
  • Options
    @stephnart I had my NIPT done at 10 weeks with my first pregnancy 
  • Options
    @cagncoo12 Hopefully, I can have mine done that soon. I'm itching to know baby is healthy and their gender
  • Options
    @stephnart it's different for everyone of course but I actually lose weight in the first trimester even though I'm snacking all the time b/c my regular meals are way smaller. This is not uncommon. I have to eat whatever I can stomach and as much of it as possible but I don't *feel* like I'm eating so little that I'd lose weight. 

• Options
    stephnartstephnart member
    edited September 2020
    @kvh22 It sounds like you get the necessary nutrients and as long as you feel good I'm sure you're good! And you're right, as long as its our normal, its ok!

For myself, I just have to try to go for the healthier snacks, diabetes runs in my family and my sister did get gestational diabetes even though she's the most healthiest eater I personally know. Definitely nervous about it, I guess I'm just going to have to keep an eye on my carb intake? 
  • Options
    @goldpolkadot I swear by my chiropractor. I go regularly or I get really bad headaches from whiplash years ago. I went last pregnancy too and it helped with all of the aches and pains. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4/15 7+5

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: blueberry

Upcoming appointments: next week, I don't know the day yet

How are you feeling?: slightly less miserable, but still nauseous and exhausted

Rants/Raves: none

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? I don't like to think about food much anymore but back when I liked everything my favorite was fruit and nutella crepes. 
  • Options
    @forevertired I made an appointment today! I love getting adjustments - it always makes me feel way better, especially pregnant (or postpartum)

@runsoncoffee “4th child probs” 😂😂 oh goodness I’m here too. I already say this ALL the time with #3...poor #4 😂😂😂
  • Options
    @cagncoo12 @stephnart interesting about the NIPT! My doctor told me on Monday that we couldn't do it until 12 weeks, they said before that could be unreliable results or not get a good enough sample for testing or something. I would have liked to do it as early as possible, just in case. I'm also interested to hear when others had their NIPTs in previous pregnancies and/or when you have it scheduled in this pregnancy if you do. 
  • Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    edited September 2020
    @stephnart my grandfather and uncle had/have type 1 diabetes on my mom's side. Your sister having it might increase your risk but b/c my mom didn't have it, my OB said I was not at an increased risk of GD so it's interesting what does/doesn't increase it. If you want, check out Lily Nichols. She's a dietician who specializes in GD and she has a book. I bought her regular pregnancy book (which was her second book, her first is GD specific) b/c 1. I know how I am during first trimester and 2. I was planning kids close together (although at least 12 months between pregnancies) so replenishing my nutrients was extra important. She's on various podcasts and has some great online resources and recipes. I made her zucchini noodles lasagna and the whole family loved it (and DH says gluten is his favorite food group but he said it was the best lasagna he's ever had). Her biggest thing is just "no naked carbs" which I've always tried to do but never thought about it so simply. So fruit PLUS yogurt, banana PLUS nut butter. Eat a few almonds if you have a sweet treat. I have considered buying a glucose monitor just to see how food effects my blood sugar b/c I'm curious and have always had an interest in learning more about blood sugar and the way my body feels. I haven't pulled the trigger partly b/c idk if I would be good about tracking it enough for it to be worth it and I've always passed my GD tests just fine.

• Options
    @theblondebump I can’t remember exactly when but with all 3 babies we definitely had it done before 12 weeks. That said, things change! In 2015 the gender part was a new thing I think - I remember people being shocked that we found out so early & it was a big ordeal to see if insurance would cover it. By the time #3 rolled around it was basically standard 😆
  • Options
    I can't remember at all when we had NIPT done. I want to say around 10-12 weeks. I remember there being a point that you have waited too long and that may have been closer to 13 weeks. 

@forevertired I saw a chiro through almost my entire third pregnancy and continued seeing her weekly up until about a month ago. I loved it but the price was so much. I wish that stuff was covered under insurance, but my plan does not cover and her office didn't accept insurance. Definitely made a difference for my pregnancy though.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @bluetickgal I’m due just a day before you! Yay for bringing up the end of the month together ☺️ And thank you, evidently the beds are out for delivery today so we shall see! I got the notification at 3:30 this morning (I happened to be awake anyways, so that’s lovely) that they’re arriving today. I’ll believe it when I see it. 😜
  • Options
    @bblair24 sounds like we're in a similar boat with some pregnancy insomnia - I don't think I've gotten a full uninterrupted night sleep in 3 weeks. I never knew it was a thing but it's definitely a thing!  :s 
  • Options
    @bblair24 yay for bringing up the end of April! ☺️ We’ll be the last to experience everything, but should get some great insight from everyone before us! Boo to the being awake at 3:30, but hopefully delivery actually happens today! 
    @anarmillay92918 I’ve been waking up 2-3 times a night too, which is not the norm for me! I can’t decide if it’s only because I need to pee or my body just not wanting to be asleep anymore! Luckily I can go back to sleep after, but it takes a bit! Hopefully that gets better for all of us before long! 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal hi! So excited to see you here :)

• Options
    @kvh22 thanks, friend! It’s good to see you here too! I noticed quite a few TTGPers as I read through the intros! 
  • Options
    @anarmillay92918 yes, it’s no fun! Yesterday morning I woke up at 4:30 and was up for a while. Last night I thought I’ll go to bed earlier, maybe that will help! And then this morning I woke up at 3:30 instead. So not super helpful. 😂

@bluetickgal tracking now says delivery is tomorrow. It’s almost comical at this point! Allllmost. 
  • Options
    @bblair24 oh goodness...makes it even better that they sent you the WRONG confirmation at 3:30! 🙄 Sometimes it’s easier to just laugh than to let things get to you too much! I’m very curious to see if it actually shows tomorrow! Haha. 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal You are so sweet to reply to everyone 💕💕. So glad to have you here! While I’m due on the 16th based on LMP (dating scan in 2 weeks), I went late with DS so I might be bringing up the rear of the month as well lol 😂. Welcome!! 

• Options
    @bluetickgal we are due date twins!  :)
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4/11, 8+4

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Team green, unless theres two in there.. then we will reconsider

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a gummy bear

Upcoming appointments: first appt with a new OB, and first US, on 9/16

How are you feeling?: awful.. lol but thats been the theme since about 5 weeks.

Rants/Raves: I hate that I still have two weeks before my first US. I'd had my first one by now with DS so this is taking forever for me.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite breakfast food? French toast with butter and fruit normally but I can't stomach that right now.. so its plain cereal and milk for now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kelseyyh awe thank you, I’m so happy to be here with you all! For some reason, I feel like I’m already behind with joining in and I just want to get to know you all better! I need to jump into some of the other threads too! We would be happy to have you join us bringing up the end of the month...but hopefully you don’t go over again! That sounds like extra torture! 
    @riff323 yay for being due date twins! 💜
    @mammabee1113 hopefully the next two weeks fly by for you for your US! I’m very curious to see if we have any multiples in our group! We had an increased chance with fertility meds, but it’s looking like just one for us! 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal in my previous BMBs, people will mention that a conversation or a person who stopped posting was before they joined and it seems so weird that the group existed without them. We haven't been posting for long but the @BumpAdmin will hopefully add the link to the mobile app soon (please!) or pass it onto their IT team. I'm sure there will be an influx at that point so your'e ahead ;)

• Options
    @kvh22 Thanks for that, I’ll definitely check those out! And that sounds yummy, zucchini noodles, thanks for tips! 💕