June 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms 10/11

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/11

• @mindyb2019 Yay for another good beta! 

@ellieemc26 Congratulations on the graduation! And that is awesome they let your SO into the appointment. They made MH wait out on the street and I had to FaceTime him for it. He was devastated that the first time he saw his baby was over FaceTime (his words). 
  • @ellieemc26 oh that is so great!  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • @ellieemc26 yay congrats!

@ramzlau awe! Your poor H. That would be sad
  • @ellieemc26 that's awesome news!! I'm glad YH got to go with you and see it- definitely makes it more real! 

@ramzlau aww your poor H! Mine would be very upset too. 
  • @ramzlau that's terrible they wouldn't let him in for that!  I keep hearing so many people mention that husbands/SOs can't come into appointments and it really surprises me that clinics aren't making exceptions at least for the major milestones.  The OB clinic I'm going to did tell me I have to come to appointments by myself except the first one, I think because they're assuming that would be the first time we see the baby.  I'm wondering if they'll let him come for the ultrasound where they could identify sex, although I seem to have lost the battle of finding out so it may not matter for us any way!
  • @ramzlau your poor hubs! That’s so sad! MH is pretty down too. My OB/gyn is now letting 1 person for all appointments but not babies. So I’m going to be going alone too since MH will stay back with our babe. 
  • @ellieemc26 My obgyn hasn’t given me the rules yet, and I am scared to ask. I would hope that for the anatomy and first heartbeat they would let them be there? We will do NIPT so will know the gender well before the anatomy scan. Haha sorry you are stuck on team green for now, maybe there will be an unavoidable clear shot during an ultrasound. It is a different world PC for sure. 
  • mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited October 2020
    @ellieemc26 yay! Im so happy your u/s went great and woo hoo for the graduation. Thats great news. Thats awesome they let your hubby in. That makes me soo jealous lol No spouses are allowed to any of my U/S appts cause of covid. :( sucks and i feel sad for my DH that he can't come. The only way he can come is if I book a 3D ultrasound at a private clinic that I can pay for myself. I think I will do that later in pregnancy so he can come see the baby at least once. 
  • @mc0303 I will probably have to go to all the appointments alone too so that DH can stay with DD. It is going to be super hard for me to go to MFM but myself, that places makes me very anxious. 
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• @ramzlau not know the sex is driving me crazy, especially since we did PGS testing so we could have known before we even started!  I was hoping someone would slip up yesterday, but my SO even made a point of saying make sure they know not to tell us, ugh! At this point I’m just hoping I can get him on board to find out at a later ultrasound or like you said get a really clear picture at some point!
  • @MelissaMay82 ugh I’m sorry! that stinks so badly! I don’t see a MFM but the OB makes me sooo anxious. Every time I go in there my blood pressure shoots through the roof because I’m afraid of some terrible news. When’s your first mfm appt?
  • @mc0303 it hasn’t been scheduled yet. I have an u/s with my OB on 11/2 so if everything looks good (viable) I’m sure they will refer me to MFM, well hopefully they will. I could see my OB saying that I don’t need to go, she want not a huge fan of MFM last pregnancy but I will push for it.

• @hillbillywife yay! Nice to tell someone

We lost one of our very best friends this week and I had wanted to tell her before she passed. I didn’t get to, but I did tell her husband and the rest of our friends because they were already catching on. Tonight when we were all together one of my friends said “you’ve popped.” Thanks for making me self conscious! I’ve lost three pounds this week and now you say I’ve popped?! I said, “I don’t think so! Pretty sure I’m bloated, haven’t peed in hours and I need to poop.” 
  • @klj0228 I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend 

• @klj0228 I am so sorry for your loss.
  • @klj0228 aww I’m so sorry. 
  • @klj0228 im so so sorry for your loss of your friend. Hugs*
  • @klj0228 I’m so so sorry about the loss of your friend.
  • @klj0228 I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she knows and is with you in spirit ❤️
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @klj0228 oh I'm so sorry for your loss.