June 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 10/11

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/11

• Options
    4:30am is a new wake up record. Now I’m just listening to MH snore and my tummy rumble, while I debate actually getting out of bed.

Any other Canadians out there doing anything fun for the Thanksgiving long weekend? 
  • Options
    @pickle-chips I was coming here to ask why in the world are you up so early?! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @klj0228 this morning I was startled awake by a super weird dream that I have now forgotten. I shot up and my heart was racing. Often my oldest wakes me at 5am (apparently he thinks we need to be up to till the fields?). 
  • Options
    @pickle-chips haha...and I thought 6:15 was rough with mine. He must hear the rooster crow and know it is time for you all to get to work. 
  • Options
    @pickle-chips wow you were up early!! 

I can’t remember if I woke up once or twice in the night to pee, but I remember my dream being pretty stressful - me and DH were late to our wedding part 2 and I couldn’t find my dress and my hair/makeup was not done LOL we’ve been married for over 4 years, like what???? Long story short, my sleep sucked. 

We’re going to my parents today for thanksgiving dinner. I’ll be baking up a storm today. Any other plans for my fellow Canadians? 
  • Options
    My husband is out of town for work and my 4 year old woke up at 5am. Kill me now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Canadian mama here! DH is cooking a turkey big enough to feed half the city! My mom and her husband are coming over for dinner. Tomorrow my dad and his wife are coming to finish signing some wedding documents (DH officiated their wedding on Friday) and steal some leftovers. 
    I’m exhausted after a super late night Friday for the wedding so I’m just relaxing as much as I can. 
  • Options
    @kristah2 Happy Thanksgiving and to all the other Canadians on here too! Hope your nausea stays at bay long enough for you to enjoy some! 
  • Options
    FFSC I wore my maternity jeans for Thanksgiving dinner. Mostly because I had no clean pants. 

So many early risers! @Omie_Wise same though...  :D
  • Options
    @pickle-chips Im Canadian too. DH and I and my step daughter are going to my in-laws house tomorrow for a big turkey dinner with the whole family and kids etc.. Mmmm can't wait to eat lots of food 😋 I'm sad I can't have any wine this year lol 

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadian mamas! 🦃 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 Yay! Great numbers! And Happy Thanksgiving! 
  • Options
    Happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating! 

@mandyb2019 congrats on the great numbers!

Every time I see someone introduce themselves and say they were part of another BMB and are still close to them it makes me even more excited about this group. I still talk with my BMB daily and have been so lucky to have them as support friendship through pregnancy and growing children. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 that’s great news!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating!

My DD (17 months) thankfully sleeps until at least 8 am every day, usually she wakes up closer to 8:30.
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21

• Options
    @ramzlau thanks girl. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. 

@MelissaMay82 thank you! Wow that's nice your DD sleeps in that long. 

@klj0228 thank you. Im soo happy the numbers are good. Let's hope it keeps up like this. 
  • Options
    @ramzlau yup! 😊 so thankful for that because I’m not a morning person. 

• Options
    @mindyb2019 whohoo on the great repeat beta #s! With progress like that Im surprised they want a 3rd but either way the mental relief is worth it.  
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    Took the kids apple picking over the weekend, and then to the pumpkin farm. It was a lot of fun but I may have over done it. I was so sore afterwards and started cramping a little. Had to sit my ass down and take it easy the rest of the weekend. 

My biggest struggle right now is keeping the other kids from hurting me. Because Im still taking fertility meds (injections) Im already sore. Then add pregnancy pinches and cramps and Im a hot mess. The kids still think Im their personal jungle gym, especially the 2yr old who is 34lbs. Im trying to take it easy and follow doctors orders about weight lifting restrictions but its hard explaining to the kids that mommy is off limits. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    @jaztastic thanks. I was happy my betas were so good. Oddly enough, my OB wants me to get betas done 2 times a week for 4 weeks. 🤨 Seems excessive doesn't it?? I hate needles lol 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 yea it does seem a little excessive. Can they do transvaginal ultrasounds in the OB office? Because that seems quicker and more reliable than multiple blood draws over the next few weeks... unless they are looking at other markers in your blood work. 
  • Options
    All you 5 am mommas, I am sorry. I will share a game changer for us. When DS was 3.5 he started slipping earlier and earlier with his wake up time. He had been consistently 6:30-6:45, which is tolerable. We bought this: 
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0796WY8HZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fab_tXmHFb01A0F4D

We told him, if it's red, stay in bed. He loved it. I think he felt empowered to know the time. Now that he's older (almost 6 😳), if he wakes up and it's red, he'll look through books in bed or get up and play quietly with his legos. On the weekends, we stretch it until 7. The dog clock was a life saver!
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    @jaztastic I don’t think they have that ability to do Transvaginal ultrasounds in the OB office. I know they can do an u/s but the OB said they aren’t that great as what the clinics/hospitals do and they can only do the u/s when it’s gets farther along and not so early. 

• Options
    @mindyb2019 ahhh yeah that makes sense. 
  • Options
    I'm so late to the game with this one but DH and I started watching Schitt's creek a few weeks ago. We watch a few episodes a night and just started season 6. I love it so much. 

• Options
    @mindyb2019 yay! That is awesome! You are still well within the 48-72 window of doubling. I'd definitely take it as a good sign! 
  • Options
    @artsiefartsie yay! Thats good to hear. Thank you. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 yay for good numbers!

• Options
    @mindyb2019 Yes well within normal! Way to go! 
  • Options
    @ramzlau phew good to hear. Thank you 😀 
  • Options
    Scheduled my first ultrasound. The soonest they had available was the 28th but it's only 2 weeks away so hopefully it goes by quickly
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ruemcclanahan yay for doubling betas. Thats great news. We both have good numbers 👍
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 your numbers are freaking amazing! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ruemcclanahan thanks girl. Im pretty happy with my numbers so far. 
  • Options
    @ramzlau that is so awesome! Yay for great news!