Pregnant after IF

All Trimester Check-In week of 9/14

• How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: What is your favorite food?

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling:

@cashewchicken EDD 8/8 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@businesswife EDD 8/21 - Baby girl is here! Yay!!

@31magnolia EDD 9/8 (Girl)

@artemis618 EDD 9/2 (Boy) Baby boy  is here! Yay!!

@mtpbadger EDD 11/13

@vetgirl2011 EDD 11/17

@omarismyhomeboy EDD 12/24

@the_road_to_oz EDD 12/31

@laurelew EDD 3/4

@Kimbrlyg814 EDD 3/4

madasm0530 EDD 4/3

@lucyb1954 EDD 3/17

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
dx with POCS 7/2009
TTC on & off since 1/2012
September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

Re: All Trimester Check-In week of 9/14

• Where are all my PAIFers at? ;)
    • How far along/EDD? 11+3, due 4/3
    • How are you feeling this week? I am still throwing up every morning. I really don't remember this with DS. I am hoping that I'll turn the corner any day now - fingers crossed!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Nothing really. Just anxiously awaiting the 2nd tri.
    • Any upcoming appointments? NIPT consult this week and NT at the end of the month!
    • GTKY: What is your favorite food? I really don't know why I picked this as a GTKY because food is repulsive to me at the current moment. Under normal circumstances I'd have to go with pizza or pasta - you know the things that are really good for you ;)

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• How far along/EDD? 30wks+6 / 11/17
    • How are you feeling this week? My belly feels huge, but still feeling ok. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I found out last Friday, that my OB won’t let me go past 39 weeks because of my gestational diabetes! I still don’t have a name for this baby! 😬😬
    • Any upcoming appointments? Tomorrow at MFM
    • GTKY: What is your favorite food? Mexican food of any kind.
    @madasm0530 My nausea went away at week 13/14, so I’m hoping you will feel better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks @vetgirl2011! the nausea has been mostly under control except for a bout here and there it's just the morning vom - blargh! 

are you team green? do you have your names narrowed down at least? good luck!!

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• How far along/EDD? 31w3d / 11.13
    • How are you feeling this week? Belly is getting large, some days I feel great and others I’m so uncomfortable and exhausted 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Getting nervous, I didn’t make it much further along with DD (32w6d) so not sure what to expect after that regarding pregnancy, appts, labor, etc. But really hoping this babe stays put for a few more weeks and keeps cooking!
    • Any upcoming appointments? Waiting for growth scan right now and they are running 60 min behind. Missed my Ob appt but they told me to head up whenever I’m done with my US
    • GTKY: What is your favorite food? Ice cream, pasta, pizza. All the comfort foods
  • @vetgirl2011 we don’t have a name yet either! We didn’t have one picked out for DD but had some contenders and figured it out after she came, took us a few hours. Since we’re team green, we’re trying to have a top 3 or 5 for each but it’s so hard!! I *think* we have a girl name narrowed down but we are struggling with boy names 
    • How far along/EDD? 15w2d, 3/6/2021
    • How are you feeling this week? Sleepy! Lol I feel like I had more energy in the first trimester! 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Raves! We announced the gender with family and friends on Facebook Live this weekend and then also had our social media announcement sent off! Feeling excited, nervous that it’s out there now (what if something happens). All came back GOOD on the NIPT results and we are having a sweet baby boy! Owen Paul 💙 we have had his name picked out for 6 years and are so thankful he is finally coming! And I finally have a bump that decided to pop this past week! Love having it 💙
    • Any upcoming appointments? Monday I have an appointment with my OB. No ultrasound until my anatomy scan mid-October.
    • GTKY: What is your favorite food? Gosh, that’s so hard. Italian food-like authentic Italian food 🥰😍 Love it!
    Hope everyone is doing great!
  • @madasm0530 and @mtpbadger We are having a boy. We had girl names picked out, but can not agree on a boys name at all. 

@Kimbrlyg814 I am seriously jealous that you already have a name for your boy!! Congratulations!
  • @vetgirl2011 do your lean towards a kind of name you like most? Unique, traditional, classic?
  • @Kimbrlyg814 I love the announcement and name! 

@vetgirl2011 boy names are SO hard for some reason! 

Growth scan went well, even though it took forever! Baby is right around 50th percentile so no signs of the growth issues DD had, whew! My Ob wants to be extra cautious and wants one more growth scan so back I go on Oct 5!
    • How far along/EDD? 13w5d, 3/17/21
    • How are you feeling this week? Okay. Yesterday was a bad day for nausea, and I'm just kind of ready for the vague feeling of pukiness to leave!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I'm not really showing, but I do kind of look like I'm having a food baby. Hopefully it will turn into a real bump and less of a I-ate-too-much bump soon. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? U/S with MFM on Wednesday. Haven't seen the baby in two weeks so I'm nervous. 
    • GTKY: What is your favorite food? I love Indian food normally, but since I got pregnant those spices super turn me off. Spaghetti is definitely on the list right now, as is ice cream. 
    @31magnolia girl do you still have an inside baby or no??? Can't wait to hear from you!
    @madasm0530 there is some evidence that nausea is worse with girls than with boys. I'm having a girl, do you know what you're having? I keep hoping that nausea is less bad in second pregnancies...otherwise I have no idea how people convince themselves to do this more than once!
  • @31magnolia Congratulations! Sorry about the tear and hemorrhage. That sounds traumatic! Good thing you had an epidural. I’m glad you are both recovering well. I’m so happy for you!
  • @Kimbrlyg814 We like unique names mostly. I like some more classic names (I love Oliver, but my husband is not a fan!) So far, the only name I like that hasn’t (yet) been vetoed is Xavier James. Any suggestions are super welcome!
  • Lurking. Congrats on your baby girl, @31magnolia! I’m sure you are enjoying your time cuddling with your girl and hope you are getting some rest! Try to get some sleep when the baby sleeps! 
    Me: 41  DH: 46
    Unexplained infertility/AMA, polycystic ovaries, insulin resistance
    FET#1(July 2017): eSET of first of 4 PGS-normal embryos, DS born 3/30/2018
    FET#2(Oct/Nov 2019): eSET  
  • @31magnolia congratulations on your baby girl!!! So glad she is here and you’re doing well! 💗

@vetgirl2011 so I’m not sure how unique but here are some that I’ve liked: Tristan, Roman (this was a FAVORITE but my husband was not having it), Lorenzo (Enzo for short), Gino, Giovanni, Ezekiel (Zeke for short), Carter (this is our #2 name in case we got pregnant with twins or have another boy), Elijah (Eli for short), Emery, Monroe... just a few uniques! :)  good luck!!! 
  • @31magnolia
    Congrats! If you wish to join, we have a PAIF new mommies facebook group to chat and share picture :-)  https://www.facebook.com/groups/563424387441169
    See, I told you, it just takes one!
    @Kimbrlyg814
    I also had names picked out since TTC -- unfortunately one of my faves was Eloise but that was too close to my niece's name, so I thought it would be confusing (my sister had 2 babies in the time it took us to have 1 lol). We told everyone the name around 16 weeks or so -- Anne-Louise (Anne for the main character in two of my favorite books, Anne of Green Gables and the Kingmaker's Daughter [Anne Neville], Louise for my beloved aunt who sadly passed at the same time we started TTC) - and my nieces would refer to my tummy as Annawheeze hahaha Now that she's out, she's Baby Anne to them and will probably ALWAYS be Baby Anne haha
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• How far along/EDD? 15w5d, EDD 3/4/2021
    • How are you feeling this week? Feeling better than I was but still not feeling 100%.  I've found that a seltzer in the morning helps to curb that queasiness.  Food aversions still haven't completely gone away.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rave: I created my baby registry last week using Babylist.  Can't say enough good things about that website!  Question: I am starting to think about a baby shower.  My shower would probably take place in January.  I don't expect to feel comfortable with an in person shower by then (especially since events will have to take place indoors in the middle of winter).  Therefore we'll have to go the virtual shower route.  I don't love being the center of attention so I'm not jazzed about the idea of a Zoom call (I'm just afraid I'll feel awkward the whole time).  In my research I found webbabyshower.com, which I think I will definitely be using.  However I still feel like I should have some sort of Zoom component.  Has anyone either had a virtual baby shower this year or attended one?  What did you like?  What did you dislike?
    • Any upcoming appointments? Not until October.
    • GTKY: What is your favorite food? I am in the same boat as @madasm0530 with not wanting any food at the moment.  Ironically I've been eating more frequently now than I ever have before in order to try to prevent nausea as much as possible.  Fortunately I tend to crave healthy snacks, but I am so tired of snacking.  Also I'm normally the type of person who can eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day for years.  Now if I find something that I can stomach eating for a week or two, after a certain point I don't even want to look at that food item ever again.  To answer the question, my husband and I generally enjoy pizza every Friday night.
    Tiny baby bump picture from about a week and a half ago (to be honest my tummy was always this shape, even before I got pregnant.  I think it is only slightly bigger than before but my sister assures me it is in fact a bump, lol):

• @31magnolia Congrats on baby girl being here!!

@vetgirl2011 and @mtpbadger I also do not have a baby name picked out yet.  I have had a girl name picked out for years but it turns out that DH and I do not like any boy names.  Our list right now mainly consists of names we don't hate.  We tend to favor classic boy names.  I keep coming back to Alexander so I think that will likely be the final name.  DH says Alex is okay but does not like Alexander.  He prefers Hank (formal name would be Henry).

@Kimbrlyg814 I LOVE your announcement!!  Congrats on sharing the news with friends and family. :)

@lucyb1954 I also enjoy Indian food.  My first husband was Indian and we lived with his mom.  She was the best cook and I would eat dinner with her most nights (ironically my first husband was more of a meat and potatoes kind of guy so he wouldn't always eat with us because she cooked vegetarian meals only).  I'm currently in the wait between my 12 week ultrasound and the 20 week ultrasound.  So weird not to be able to check in until then...

@mbradfo2 I also love the Anne of Green Gables books.  My favorites are actually the ones where she grows up and has her own family.  Anne Louise is such a pretty girl name.

• @lauralew cute bump! DH and I do pizza on Fridays too! We now make our own (we buy the dough from Trader Joe’s). Alexander, Andrew and Henry we’ve thrown around along with Conor and Colin and Harrison has just entered the mix but neither one of us are sold on any of them. Hazel and Catherine seem to be girl names we keep coming back to. I have a thing with nicknames (I don’t prefer them for the most part) so a lot of names have gotten thrown out bc I’m not a fan of the possible nicknames (I love Samantha for a girl but don’t like Sam or Sammie)
  • @mtpbadger My new nephew's name is Colin. :)  Andrew is a nice name.  I've always liked that one.  I suspect my husband has vetoed it in the past for one reason or another, lol.  We're likely leaning toward a name with a nickname since my DH prefers a short first name but I feel like it doesn't carry enough weight with our last name, which is only one syllable.  My maiden name was 11 letters long and my middle name is Elizabeth so I have no issues with longer names.  I feel like a more formal first name with a nickname option will be the best of both worlds.  Now I just have to convince my DH.
    • How far along/EDD? 24 weeks, 12/31
    • How are you feeling this week? so so so sick again. I had a decent week last week, so I am super upset to be here again. I was getting my IV infusion and they were so unimpressed I kept throwing up and they couldn't give me anything else. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?  I've been really struggling with my mental health, honestly. We fought so HARD to get here and it's just not fair this pregnancy is such a battle too. #pitypartyofone 
      I have to say - the ATTENTION hyperemsis has gotten lately has been so helpful. There is a great documentary on Amazon, Amy Schumar's very public journey and the HERfoundation research has all helped me really explain to people I'm not malingering, I'm not being dramatic, it's not morning sickness. Its a disease, and I am trying to just keep us both alive. 
    • Any upcoming appointments?  Shoot. I was supposed to call my cardiologist today. I took my son to his four year and my essentially resting heart rate was in the 150's.  
    • GTKY: What is your favorite food?  Enchiladas! I miss food so much. 

• @lucyb1954 We don't know what we're having yet. Should find out at our NT scan at the end of the month. I don't even have kind of an inkling of what this one is!

@31magnolia congrats!  <3

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• @the_road_to_oz
    Are you taking any anti-nausea meds like ondansetron (zofran)? Some of the anti-nausea meds can cause irregularities with the heart rate and def. needs to be monitored.
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks

TTC #2
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

• @Kimbrlyg814 ooh! I like Roman and Enzo a lot! I will have to run those by DH. Thanks for the ideas!!
  • hey all, i just got off the phone with a genetic testing counselor to plan for my NT and NIPT. she kind of has me freaking out. so the plan is to do my NT scan in a couple weeks and then based on that we'll do the NIPT. she doesn't want to rush the NIPT due to the vanishing twin and potentially picking up on abnormalities of the twin that didn't make it. but then she made a comment that since we implanted one embryo any abnormality in the twin that didn't make it would also apply to the current babe. 

i need to step away from google. 

i've asked before for stories and thoughts on this so apologies for being redundant but trying not to spiral out of control here. 

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• @vetgirl2011 you’re welcome!! Glad to help!
  • Congratulations!!! @31magnolia So happy you and baby girl and safe and well.  Sorry about the tear / repair, that doesn't sound fun.  Rest up!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Glad you were in the hospital and didn't have to wait too long for relief! 

<div class=" Spoiler">Omg when the nurse told me to take my contractions for an hour, I was like uh.... And then my next mistake was getting out of bed after that hour! <<<Insert laugh/cry emojii>>> It was still a while getting out of the house and a 40 min car ride before we even got there!  You got lucky that way, at least (((hugs)))</div>
  • @the_road_to_oz I am so sorry to hear about your battle with hyperemsis.  As you mentioned it is a disease that has received more attention recently thanks to Amy Schumar and Kate Middleton.  That being said I'm not as familiar with the disease as I should be.  Does it generally last throughout the pregnancy or can it subside at some point?  I will be thinking of you and hoping that you find some relief soon.

@madasm0530 I do not have any stories to share but I just wanted to send a huge hug your way.  When are they planning to do the NT scan?  I see you are in your 11th week this week.  I had my NT scan at 12 weeks.  Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to find out more.  For now I am going to stay positive for you.
  • @laurelew our NT is scheduled the end of the month. so truly a week and a half away. 

its one of those things where none of my doctors have seemed concerned or made mention of it but now it's alll i can think about! thanks for your kind words! 

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• @lauralew you look awesome! Btw - with my son it lasted until birth so I don’t have much hope of it subsiding. 🤷‍♀️ (TW) The only two non-hg pregnancies I’ve had both resulted in early losses, so if this is what I have to do to have a healthy baby, then it’s worth it. But we are done after this. We had kinda wanted three but between how hard it is to conceive, and how hard pregnancy is for me, we are done. And I feel like the difference between one and two, and two and three is less important to me. We still have multiple children, my children have a sibling, and we have both a boy and a girl. So ... I’m okay with being done. 
    @madasm0530  I hope it turns out to be a non issue! 
    @31magnolia congrats!!!! I had a traumatic birth as well- take care of yourself, your mental health and if things don’t feel “right” after several weeks push for pelvic floor physical therapy- it was life changing for me. 
    @mbradfo2 so many anti nausea 😂 I also have a heart condition so I’m being closely monitored anyway. I have (not pregnant) tachycardia, a heart murmur and a hole in my heart. Add in pregnancy and it’s tachycardia arrhythmia and with my son I had some cardiomyopathy with thankfully resolved after his birth. I have a echocardiogram scheduled at the end of the month anyway, and I’ve been monitoring at home and it’s back “down” around 110, which my cardiologist said is acceptable. 
    @Kimbrlyg814 I love the announcement 🥰🥰

• @madasm0530
    I can't remember -- did you do any testing? And were there any signs of abnormality in the vanishing twin or just stopping growing? While my twin pregnancy was from two embryos, the two m/c I have had (including the vanishing twin) there were signs of abnormality in the embryo seen on the u/s -- enlarged yolk sac, etc. And remember, lots of different cells play roles in embryo development (making the placenta, sac, fetal pole, etc) and they can often be 'mosaic' (as in, all the cells aren't identical genetically). It's entirely possible that even if there were seen abnormalities in the vanishing twin that the healthy babe has none of those genes. I agree that you should do the NT first and then go from there, but I wouldn't be overly concerned.  Remember, every normal pregnancy gets these tests done and vanishing twins are alot more common than we realize because most normal pregnancies aren't monitored early enough to catch the vanishing twin before it's absorbed/etc. 

I skipped the NIPT entirely due to the risk of vanishing twin dna skewing the results -- my doctor was perfectly fine with that and agreed with me that it wasn't necessary as long as we kept monitoring by ultrasound. The only screening on the baby that I had was the anatomy scan at 19 weeks which was perfect except the baby was uncooperative with getting good pictures of the spine (checking for neural tube defects). My doctor was completely nonchalant, said that sort of thing happens often, and we would just get the pictures at my next apt at 23 weeks. I was obviously beside myself, terrified that there would be something wrong with the spine. My dad is a pediatrician and he brought me down to earth several times, reminding me that genetic defects rarely occur in a vacuum -- i.e. it's not usually just ONE thing that's wrong, there will be multiple markers. Since everything else looked fine at that appt and all prior ones, he (and my OB) agreed that it was unlikely that there was anything wrong with the spine. We did get the spine pictures at the next appt (after I spent a month freaking out about neural tube defects) and they were absolutely fine. Baby girl is a perfectly healthy two year old now with all the usual attributes of a toddler - getting into everything, talking your ear off and hating bedtime.  Just remember that your doctors' jobs are to look for these issues so it might sometimes feel like they are fishing for something or think something is wrong, but it's just protocol.

Are you seeing a MFM (maternal-fetal medicine specialist)? I know sometimes they immediately shuffle anyone over 35 or with an IVF pregnancy to see the specialists just to be on the safe side, but it can be nervewracking since those guys are USED to seeing the complicated cases. My OB is super old school and didn't think that was necessary unless there was a reason. He also knows that I tend to worry over everything (irrationally) and didn't want to give me something else to worry about if he wasn't concerned with baby. 

There will always be a new thing to worry about when it comes to baby and this doesn't go away after they are born! Welcome to the rest of your life :-) You'll always be nervous about something with them :-) but that's just mom instinct and not abnormal at all. 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• @mbradfo2 you're a saint - seriously. thank you SO much for the information.  <3

we didn't do any testing. all i was told at the RE at my 7w ultrasound is that there was an empty sac that was measuring 6+2. at my 9w ultrasound there was a teeny bit of the second sac remaining. the tech and my RE seemed totally casual about it (which i have to keep telling myself as well). I had a 10w ultrasound at the OB but their machines are not nearly as good as the RE machines so we really weren't able to see anything other than the baby.

i didn't get referred to a MFM - i guess I'm okay with that.

i know that all moms worry all the time about all pregnancies but i feel like there might be a tiny more stress on us because of all we've done to get to this point. 

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009

TTC #2:

• @madasm0530
    I have a friend who had a PGS normal embryo split after transfer and PGS normals can still miscarry for a variety reasons so I wouldn't be overly concerned that a split embryo with a vanishing twin is abnormal -- esp. because you didn't see any signs of abnormality, just an empty sac which would be perfectly normal in the instance of a vanishing twin. My vanishing twin got further than yours actually -- we got a heartbeat for both babies on the first scan and it was at around 8 weeks that the embryo stopped developing and the doctor saw an enlarged yolk sac. The empty sac didn't go away until my 16 week appt. 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• Sorry I've been MIA this week! I'm so much more tired in the second trimester than the first. I need a nap daily apparently, and still dealing with daily nausea. Though the intensity is less than it was, I am SO ready for it to go away. So done with it. Ugh. My little niece is still a bit confused on the family relations thing and thinks she is getting a baby sister! Apparently she threw a fit in Target so my sis let her buy some things that say Little Sister on them, so we have some onesies that will be confusing for people but it was still cute. She asked when they could have sleepovers...I tried to orient her to the timeframe because her birthday is in February, so I said after her birthday, but the furthest away her mind can fathom right now is Christmas. 

@31magnolia Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! So exciting!!!! And....ouch...oooh that does not sound good, but mama and baby are healthy which is awesome! Did she have hair? If you feel comfortable, can you share a first name? I'm so excited for you!

@madasm0530 I'm sorry that I have zero advice for you. It sucks that you can't do NIPT but I'm betting that everything will be fine at your NT scan. I have a friend who also had a vanishing twin on non-tested embryos but had a perfectly normal singleton. It's likely a lot more normal situation than we think, it's just that we in the IF world know so much at a much earlier stage than others. 

@laurelew You look so cute! I'll be happy when I look a little less muffin top and a little more pregnant. We haven't started thinking names at all, I think we're both still nervous. I had my 14 week U/S with the MFM folks and it went well, baby girl was dancing around and literally on her head when we first looked. Apparently we also don't need to go back until 20 weeks, although I'm going to ask for something in between that. My OB is good at letting me come in to ease my mind. 

• 31magnolia31magnolia member
    edited September 2020
    Thanks all! I just want to say thank goodness for an epidural! Lol! I give major kudos to anyone who goes natural. Although, I keep hearing that the contractions are stronger with pitocin. And I can say those things hurt like a mother once my water broke. But baby girl is just so adorable! I can't believe it's only been a little over two weeks! I'm still not 100% but my SO has been terrific! I will say that my hormones were all over the place to begin with and I think I did have the baby blues, but lik they left within the two week period (like the experts say) and I'm so in love. 

• @31magnolia Beautiful name!

@lucyb1954 I am also in the limbo between my 12 week ultrasound and the 20 week ultrasound.  I still have 4 more weeks to go.  It's weird not getting to check on my little guy until then.  Even my next OB appt isn't for 2 more weeks.  :s
  • @lucyb1954 - I also meant to say that the story about your niece cracked me up. That's so cute! To her it is a little sister.  :)