May 2021 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS

Re: INTRODUCTIONS

• @jb3tz I had my rainbow girl last year when I was 40 and my older daughter was almost 6:) 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mimser & @dlynn484 I'm so sorry for both of your losses❤ so happy you are here! 

• @Amesie13, praying for you!
  • @Panaceia  We’re hoping that the age difference is actually great, especially as our daughter has been asking for a younger sibling for years now! 
  • @meganwhit Good luck at the next appointment! I had depressingly low HCG levels with my first, they didn’t even quite double in 48 hrs but my two year old is happily playing right now so your numbers definitely aren’t anything to be too worried about. 
  • @meganwhit I had pretty low initial numbers as well this time. it's great that they doubled, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

• @harpyhotwheel that's so awesome! My dream is to be a stand up comedian but I would be a terrible performer😂

• @harpyhotwheel Congratulations! It's funny I cooked chicken breasts last week (a few days before my BFP) and also thought it smelled rancid!
  • @asf0613 - ahhhhh so happy to see you over here! Congratulations!
  • @priyadoc yay welcome!!  glad you're here.  i can't believe you've held out for so long before telling YH.  i lasted a few hours that's it!
  • @priyadoc glad to see you over here! Welcome!
  • @ckmb_1250 yes ..last shot at 36 weeks pregnant as 37 weeks full term and baby is healthy to arrive..  I hope your shots go okay! You get used to them after the first few ❤️
  • @babybou4 oh lord... i’m not sure how long I’ll be doing them, but I’ve done 4 or 5 now and I’m in so much pain for the next 24 hours & walk with a limp despite foam rolling, taking hot showers, and using a heating pad. I always wake up around 3 am after the shot and have to take Tylenol to get through the next day. This is specific to the right side and left side is slightly better 😩
  • @queen_frostine tell your Dr if you wish to be seen earlier! Your Dr may be different, but in my experience they don’t offer. 
  • nbcarlsonnbcarlson member
    edited September 2020
    @feelingjovani fingers crossed for you, I'm so sorry for your previous losses❤

• @queen_frostine I was in O 16 too.  Nice to see a familiar "face"

@feelingjovani I hope this if your rainbow baby.  <3

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021