May 2021 Moms

INTRODUCTIONS

Welcome to May 2021 Bump Board!  Let's get to know each other!

Due date? May 1st

How’d you find out? Late period so tested and got bfn, 10 days late finally got a bfp!

Other children/pets? One daughter, January 2018 Bump Baby

Job? CPA

Things you like to do? Spending time with our 2 year old

Spouse/partner? Married in 2013 

First appointment? September 14

Any symptoms? SO very tired! And headaches from the caffeine withdrawal

High risk / concerns? None at the moment.  Low progesterone so I have started the wonderful prog suppositories, but I had to do that last time so not surprised.

Re: INTRODUCTIONS

• @babyyodaonboard Tell me daughter life gets easier!  Mine is 2.5 and as the saying goes...."going on 16"!
  • Loading the player...
  • It does! She is so much easier now, seems silly to be throwing a new babe into the mix since she is so independent. 

We use a lot of positive discipline in out home which seems to help. Stay strong momma!
  • @gusgus14 Ooooo, charcuterie boards!!!  :o
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t yes! I started getting into them at the end of last year. Of course now I can’t eat most of the good stuff that goes on one so not sure how many I’ll be putting together the next 9 months unless someone else needs one hahaha. 
  • @nimmle I've tested so many times my husband thinks I'm crazy 😂
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t ditto! I finally turned a digital today  :D
  • @JessKo08 I've taken many a public restroom pregnancy tests, lol!!!!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @ckmb_1250 I had a MC in July as well, it was early but lasted forever😭 What did you do in corporate retail? I'm store side but dream of switching to corporate sometimes haha. 

• @JessKo08 I'm married to my high school sweetheart as well! 

• I am also due May 10th🥰
    • Due date? I believe 5/10 based on ovulation And LMP!
    • How’d you find out? We tried Last month using ovulation kit! I tested at DPO10 and was positive (took 4 tests over the following few days)
    • Other children/pets? First pregnancy! Dog mom to an English Bulldog!
    • Job? tech-Pediatric Physician Assistant 
    • Things you like to do? I love antiquing, cooking, baking, reading and traveling (pre COVID)
    • Spouse/partner? Married December 2016
    • First appointment? Likely Sept 29
    • Any symptoms? Fatigue, nausea, sore boobs, cramps
    • High risk / concerns? -anxious about having a MC
  • @nbcarlson I’m sorry, glad we are both here! Mine seemed to last forever too, was still testing positive with hcg a full 2 weeks after!
    I was in sourcing and product development, I’m in Ohio so there are a lot of corporate retailers here. Definitely has it’s pros and cons 😂
  • TW......

Just said hi today but sadly I’m bleeding lots today so pretty sure I’m out. 😭Good luck ladies 
  • @Amesie13 sending love and hugs. 

March 2016 Moms: January Siggy Challenge "Pregnancy Problems"
  • @Amesie13 I'm so sorry, sending you hugs and strength. 

• @Amesie13 I'm so sorry friend 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• I’m so sorry. Sending you big hugs. 
  • @Amesie13 I'm so sorry ♥️♥️♥️
  • @Amesie13 I'm so sorry, sending all the love and hugs
  • ckmb_1250ckmb_1250 member
    edited September 2020
    @julianne0 welcome! My OB during my last pregnancy didn’t even do NTs because she said they were outdated. She just did the genetic test around the same time (maybe AFP? I forget them all). So maybe that’s an option?
  • @ckmb_1250 interesting! At the time of my first ultrasound I’ll be around 11 weeks and no appt with an ob or midwife before that. So it makes it tough with making the decision without meeting before the ultrasound. I just assumed they would do the NT at that point but maybe not? Ugh
  • @julianne0 Maybe see if you can schedule a consultation in the next week or two just to discuss your options so you don't fee like you have to make a split second decision 

also, welcome!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• *lurking from TTGP*

@gusgus14 omg congratulations! So happy for you.