Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Confused and unsure

edited August 2020 in Pregnant after a Loss
Earlier in August I miscarried. I was 11 weeks pregnant but baby only measured 9 with no heartbeat. I started spotting on the 2nd and saw the dr on the 7th. She did an ultrasound that confirmed everything had passed and I pretty much stopped bleeding by that point. She advised me that if i took a pregnancy test it may or may not come up positive. I waited and didn't take a test until that next Tuesday the 12th it was negative. I took a couple more of them during that week and last week all negative. Yesterday I decided to take another test. I had 3 Walmart 88 cent tests left. I used first morning urine and got a faint line. Waited a couple of hours and took another one with a faint line. I ended up taking the 3rd one got the same result. Went out and bought a First Response 3 pack, one digital, one early response and one rapid response in the pack. Took the digital and it said no -. Went ahead and first thing this morning took the early response and it has a faint line. I know digital yes or no aren't as sensitive. But could this be a new pregnancy? Would it be possible this soon? I did have negatives before these showed up positive.

Pics of the cheapos and the FRER with faint lines.

**Images Removed by Admin for TOU Violation**

Re: Confused and unsure

• Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"