Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 8/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 8/19

• Loading the player...
  • @DoubleUp8 Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry. That is a lot that your family is dealing with. Hoping for the best possible outcome for YH’s grandpa! And that chart looks promising. FX it’s implantation! 
  • @keikilove Thanks! It is extra hard because DH and his grandfather are extra close, and he hasn't seen him since January due to COVID. We live in a different state, so we have been unable to travel to see them in June like me usually due. DH is feeling really guilty about that even though it is beyond his control. 

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @keikilove I feel fine now of course lol. I feel like we're the same people - DH will be sitting on the couch watching Youtube videos while I'm busy either getting dinner prepared or cleaning up and it's like, a little help would be nice!! Then again, I should probably ask, but when I do he'll take 10 minutes just to finally show up in the kitchen *sigh*

@DoubleUp8 sending so many hugs  <3 I hope everything goes well with YH's grandpa and hopefully you can have some good news to provide them!

I remembered this morning that my cousin's wedding is next week Saturday and I'm like shit, if I'm KU am I massively putting myself at risk here?? I will definitely be lathering the hand sanitizer and trying not to touch people. I really really hope they're not doing a buffet for the dinner!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Can you get an extra pretty mask to wear to add another type of protection? If it's a buffet dinner, I would push my way to the front or pack a meal in the car so you don't need to eat much.

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @DoubleUp8 I do have a regular cloth mask that has a hole to insert a filter. I'll have to see about ordering some of those. I wonder if my grandma and grandpa are coming? Hmm.... I know so little detail so we'll see. I have a feeling there will be some not well planned out things considering about a month ago they were asking people in their FB invite if anyone wanted to get ordained online to marry them (they have that figured out now I've read). But why not having that kind of thing figured out before sending out an invite?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @DoubleUp8:  I'm so, so sorry about grandfather.  It's absolutely heartbreaking when anyone elderly has to be hospitalized, and even tougher right now with all the restrictions. 

@inthewoods23: could you go to the ceremony and then bow out of the reception if it's not distanced?  I think some weddings have done a good job at things, and then others have been just spread-fests.  

@keikilove:  I feel you on the housework stuff.  We have a new puppy who is struggling to figure out inside/outside for potty.  When I left for work, I put a peed-on mattress cover in the washer and left the dirty sheets and comforter in the middle of the kitchen floor.  DH had an appt to go to, but works from home the rest of the day.  The pile of bedding was literally in the middle of the kitchen, so he would have to see it and then could put it in washer.  When I got home at 7:00pm, the dirty bedding had been moved to the top of the kitchen table.  Like - WHAT?  You picked it up and moved it, but couldn't put it in the D--N washer???  
  • @lcking82 we could definitely bow out a little early. The reception goes until 11:30 but it's a 2 hour drive home (we're opting not to stay overnight). The FB invite only shows 38 people attending which may or may not include the entire wedding party. So... decently small. It's mostly the groom's side since they are using it as a family reunion kind of thing. Idk, we'll see! It's not like I've never been out and around the public since this all started so as long as I keep things clean I think I will be okay.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 - yay for less work on Friday! I hope your therapy appointment goes well today.
    @keikilove - sorry about your fight with H!
    @DoubleUp8 - I am so sorry, that's heartbreaking.

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 19/IDK

Timing: Meh

Typical LP length: 9-11 days

Testing: Next Thursday

R/R: My face is soooooooooo broken out right now and I hate it. I've been slacking on hydration the last week and I've been stressed so I'm sure those things are helping. I remember thinking people just outgrew acne once they were adults. NOPE. 

CS/Q:

• @gusgus14 I always thought the same! How dare they tell us lies lol. In reality it's probably because people actually take better care of their skin now than they did as teenagers/early 20s. I have a zit on my chin right now that won't go away grrrr :angry: . At this point I'm SS hoping it's out of wack pregnancy hormones causing the zit  :D . Should I google "are zits a sign of pregnancy?" or am I just setting myself up for disappointment?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 - lol well to be fair I bet you could find it listed as a symptom somewhere on the interwebs but probably better not to look. I have like 5 zits just on my chin (1 big guy and then his little cronies) and of course I've picked them all to hell because that's what I do and now they're super noticeable and yelling "HI NICE TO MEET YOU" to everyone around me. And also I don't have much of a skincare routine so maybe it's just that coming around to haunt me  :D
  • @gusgus14 it's really probably all the mask wearing! Thank god they cover our zits up lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • *lurking*

@DoubleUp8 oh my gosh I am so sorry you hear about YH grandfather. That is so rough, not being able to have anyone visit him. I am sending out lots of positive thoughts that he will come through the surgery ok and get on the road to recovery. <3
  • @bbrahmbhatt Thank you. It's been awful. His surgery kept getting pushed back today by other surgeries and never ended up being done. DH's grandfather is not doing well at all.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up about this cycle, but it gives me something positive to focus on. I checked CM this afternoon and no more spotting. Fingers crossed my temp stays up. I'm testing Friday (10 dpo) before I go away to the lake for the weekend without DH. Trying to decide between FMU and early afternoon. Early afternoon according to @acleverusername 's article she found would be better. Maybe I'll use a cheapie in the morning and am FRER in the afternoon. 
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• Just wanted to come back to respond after not being able to return yesterday (work was insane). 

@DoubleUp8 I’m sorry the sad situation continues! Hopefully they can get grandpa in for surgery today & that all goes perfectly.🙏🏽🤞🏽

@inthewoods23 @gusgus14 Add me to the chin eruption club this month. It’s out of control! Thank goodness for masks outdoors.

@bows22 Nice win at work :) Those surprises are great! Re: our tiff: I did say something to MH last night; he was lukewarm about it so whatever. At least I said my piece. <shoulder shrug, new day>