Babies on the Brain
Options

Introduce yourself here :)

18910111214»

Re: Introduce yourself here :)

• Options
    jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
    edited March 2020
    @knottie9b04f354259f1828! I’d recommend joining the May 2020 moms board. This board is for people who aren’t even trying to conceive yet but want to/plan to in the future. 

ETA: typo
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Hello! It’s nice to be back on the bump! I’ve never really participated but lurked and founds lots of answers to questions during my last two pregnancies. I’m thinking I may be more active now so should introduce myself :)

Ages (you and SO): I’m 31 and my husband is 35
    What brings you to BOTB? We have two boys (4.5 yo and almost 2 yo) and are seriously considering a 3rd. I’d love a girl too!
    When will you start TTC? Unsure at this point. If we have another it’ll be soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I accidentally introduced in TFAS/T/F... So I feel like I'm repeating myself, but I know who much the bump boards love organization (one of the reasons I love them.) So here is my official intro...
    Ages (you and SO): 29 (me) and 31 (so)
    What brings you to BOTB? I loved the support I got on my last BMB, and can't seem to stop thinking about the next, so I figured I'd join a group of ladies in a similar place
    When will you start TTC? As soon as my first post-partum period shows up.
    Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.) I have three boys, and no pets. I am an IT auditor (if you've never heard of that, neither have most of the world, it's a type of accountant). I like to craft or read in my spare time (I know you're thinking what spare time, I make spare time by not sleeping enough), right now I'm working on crocheting a blanket. 
  • Options
    Welcome @mrosek91! I love the organization of TB and that’s why I stick with it as well! Congrats on your recent LO! From the sounds of it you won’t be sticking with us long but happy to have you here! (: 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Thanks @jackie_dunny ! Yeah, I debating posting at all, since I'm hoping to not be here long, but I really need to get my thoughts out to the world. It seems like this board is a bit slower than the BMBs, but I'm happy to add activity while I can.
  • Options
    @mrosek91 oh yes. MUCH slower. This board is sooooo slow lol 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    So. Stinking. Slow.
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): We're both 30
    What brings you to BOTB? I have some SERIOUS baby fever that I just can't shake and am looking for others to chat with. Either to talk me down or reassure me it's normal, but the waves of baby fever are CRAZY.
    When will you start TTC? In the next 2 years. 
    Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.) I study birds, love to hike and adventure, Love to knit, and am very patiently (okay, not soo patiently) waiting for my boyfriend of 3.5 years to propose. I also have a leopard gecko and a betta fish :blush:
  • Options
    @birdnerdgirl welcome! You sound like how I was 2 years ago! I’ve been on this board that whole time because the baby fever came early, like consumed my every thought. It never really faded but luckily I’m on the closing out of my 2.5 years wait lol basically just trying to say “I feel you” 😂 we chat weekly (usually) so feel free to join in on those chats! This board isn’t the busiest but helped me gather out my thoughts and feelings and I hope it does the same for you! 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    I'm super lurking right now!
    Ages (you and SO): I'm 34 and my fella will be 35 in a week!
    What brings you to BOTB? We're getting married in April.  I've got 2 kids from a previous relationship but want to have another with my SO.
    When will you start TTC? I think we'll probably start trying in June.  We've discussed it a little bit and I think we're both in agreement on a June start!
    Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.) I've got a 9 year old DD and a 5 year old DS.  I work as a product manager for a science company and I love it.  I've recently started making royal icing and decorating cookies, it's so much fun!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ages (you and SO): We are both currently 29
    What brings you to BOTB? Been family planning a lot lately and trying to decide the right time/age to try for another baby.
    When will you start TTC? At the earliest a few months after I turn 33, so my daughter will be at least 6(ish) when the new baby is born.
    Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.) I'm currently a SAHM to a wonderful 15 month old little girl. We have a dog and 2 cats. My favorite thing in the world (besides my daughter & hubby of course) is Disney. 
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): I’m almost 38 and DH is 40.
    What brings you to BOTB? We have a sh*t ton of kids (six) but I want one more!
    When will you start TTC? After I get my 2nd varicella vaccine (next week) I’m getting the Mirena yanked out. Probably in late April. 
    Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.) I'm a SAHM of six. We have five sons (16, 15, 7, 5, and 2) and one daughter (14). We also had a foster kid (NREFM) for part of last year, which made 2020 extra crazy. My hobbies are...laundry. And obsessing over names.  
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Options
    Haiiiii!!! 🤙🏽🌺
    Ages (you and SO): 32 & 40
    What brings you to BOTB? Looking to connect with similar minded mamas for support & info sharing
    When will you start TTC? This Month…today
    Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.)
    Soooo this will be our first try for our first little one together. We got married right before covid hit the US & we’re excited to add to our tribe now. No pets but maybe when we get a house…we might get a backyard dog. Well actually that’s not true haha…I have a rabbit but she lives in the petting zoo barn and I don’t really enjoy keeping her🙊 We live full time right now in an RV and in a rural area but really hoping to move into a ranch house this summer! We love nature, serve in our church full time, and are somewhat free spirits.
  • Options
    ellvm0808ellvm0808 Just Joined
    Hello everyone! My name is Ell and my husband and I are trying for our first child. I am currently on Clomid for PCOS and it's been a roller coaster. Happy to be here!
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): I'm turning 27 in a few days, he's 30
    What brings you to BOTB? We've started talking about kids a lot more recently  <3
    When will you start TTC? Hopefully soon! I have a pre-conception Dr. apt in 2 weeks. After being on the pill for so many years and having irregular periods I just want to make sure everything is good to go before actually trying. Right now we're in the "if it happens, it happens" phase rather than actively trying
    Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.) We just got married in Feb but have been together nearly 7 years and we have 2 fur babies :) I am one test away from being an official real estate agent and my hubs is a manager at a Ford dealership. We're finally getting to a place in life where we're comfortable and might be ready to add some baby chaos to the mix <3
  • Options
    Ooooooooo sh*t 💁🏻‍♀️

Ages (you and SO): me: 30 (31 in a few months) him: 29

What brings you to BOTB? I want a second baby and H is finally chill with it!

When will you start TTC? Not 100% sure! I have my Mirena IUD in still. H & I literally just decided to try soon like last week. I want to have a pre-conception appt/pap and get IUD removed but I don’t have that scheduled yet. HOWEVER, a recent issue happened with insurance so I’m currently uninsured, sad face. So essentially, it could either be in a few months or next year. 

Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.): I love looking back at my original intro years ago and seeing how different life is now! I’m still in the same job I wanted to leave 😂 but thankfully in a different location and it’s much better now. H quit his restaurant manager job & is in trucking now. I live in the PNW. I love it here. My H and I have been married for almost 4 years. We now have 2 dogs and a cat. We have a son who will be 2 in a couple of months. I have no idea how TTC is going to go. Last time tracking didn’t help much so I don’t know if I’ll go back to it. Ideally I’ll get the IUD removed at some point, and let my body regulate/give my lining a fighting chance lol. My periods are super light with no cramping so I’m not taking a chance with trying right after removal. Also fun thing is that it’s been almost 2 years since any intimacy between H and I. So how we gonna make a baby idk??? Lol but seriously, we are fine he’s just not a big sex guy + our schedules are weird. And my body was hella messed up for almost a year after my son was born. Love it! Thankfully having a child seemed to have cured my mild vaginismus so hallelu! If anyone else is out there lurking let’s get this board kickin again! 
  • Options
    Toria
    42 & 45
    Missed Period
    Blended family of 5 kids...our first together
  • Options
    @moorerlove2020 hey there! If you get a BFP be sure to check out your birth month board! If not then you are welcome to stay here! But it is pretty dead on this board :( There is also the TTGP board if you are actively trying. Best of luck to you!! 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    •Ages (you and SO):
    28 & 26

•What brings you to BOTB?
    Looking to plan baby #2 and heard of the community, and I was curious to check it out!

•When will you start TTC?
    We are currently trying, we are hoping to conceive soon after tying off some financial stuff

•Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.)
    We have one child (daughter) who's turning 5 this Nov., and 2 Aussie Huskies. We both work, but have looked into options of me being part-time. All three of us love playing video games and we bond over Pokémon and Animal Crossing :) SO and I actually met through video games, so it's an important part of our lives. I'm not sure what else to write but this is our family so far!
  • Options
    Hello, I’m excited to join the group since it’s been so nice to hear other women talk about their TTC journeys.

Ages (you and SO): I am 32 and DH is 35

What brings you to BOTB? We are trying for baby #2

When will you start TTC? We’ve started two cycles ago.

Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.) we have a wonderful baby boy, now 14 months, a ten year old dog Mia, our old lady ☺️ and mischievous cat Lucy. We are very excited to grow our family and can’t wait till we get those great news of a BFP!
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): both 30 :)
    What brings you to BOTB? We are going to be TTC this year and I’m starting early with all the information haha.
    When will you start TTC? Around march!
    We have a cat and dog in our home currently. I work for a college and my husband works for a bank, we are gamers, creative, comfy home beings and we are super excited about bringing another small snuggle bug into the pack. ❤️
  • Options
    Ages: Me: 27 Husband: 45 (Yes, we have an age gap but it works for us!)

What brings you to BOTB: We had a son May 2022 and now we are trying to decide on having another. I really wanted two kids, and I always wanted them to be close in age, but I gained a ton of weight during pregnancy and postpartum and I can’t imagine being pregnant at this size. 

When will you start TTC: Not sure! I want to start before May ‘23 IF we choose to have another… so the time we have to make a decision is running out. 

Tell us about yourself: I’m a stay at home mom with my seven month old son. My husband works in IT and works from home a lot, which is awesome! We have three dogs and a cat. My husband has two adult children from a previous marriage, they both live in another state. One is married and one just graduated from college. I have another son that I placed for adoption in 2018. I love our life with our son and a big extended family, but we both want another baby.
  • Options
    @taylorharris0522 lurking, I'm TTC now! But just saw we had many similarities so thought I'd say hi, lol! I'm 26 and my husband is 45, and I have 17 year old twin step daughters. I had my son in Nov 2020 and am trying for another now! 
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): I'm 19 and he's in his mid-40s.
    What brings you to BOTB?: I'm doing research for the future.
    When will you start TTC?: Hopefully by August or September 2023
    Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.): I love doing genealogy, writing books (one has been published), and singing.
  • Options
    Ages (you and SO): both 32.
    What brings you to BOTB?: we're preparing to try. My IUD is coming out tomorrow and I started with folic acid.
    When will you start TTC?: in July 2023
    Tell us about yourself (kids, pets, job, interests, etc.): I love hiking, sports and Harry Potter. We have a 5 yo doberman, our baby for now.
  • Options
    Here for active chat
    Not currently trying to conceive if it happens it happens.
    Hi all I took a test today and it was negative but I’ve been nauseous and vomiting recently and the smell of fried chicken made me sick. I had some bleeding when my period was due to come but it was different then my other periods since having my son over a year ago. Looking for guidance
  • Options
    My husband and I are both 28 and currently actively trying to conceive our first child. I'm a bridal stylist for a boutique and he is working quality control for popular beverages but is switching to his real passion of medical biology. We've been trying frequently for over a month now and I'm hoping I'm experiencing implantation as I spotted a tiny bit for two days and am feeling very drained and while not exactly nauseous, I feel blah when I eat the past few days. We're trying not to get our hopes up too much, but we're so excited! Does anyone have any advice/tips on conceiving? 
  • Options
    Hola! First time TTC- nervous and scared but also super anxious and excited to start this journey. I was born to be a mom.

Ages (you and SO): both 30

What brings you to BOTB? Community/support and preparing and learning all I can.

When will you start TTC? Next month- eek!

We have a corgi named Daisy, who is gonna lose her mind in the best way when there’s a baby.