Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Testing and Treatment week of 6/29

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility, and it becomes a whole new ball game. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another. Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say. Treat this as an ongoing conversation. 

Diagnosis (if you've been): 

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): 

How are things going?: 

Any questions?:

GTKY: What languages can you speak? What languages would you like to learn?

Re: IF Testing and Treatment week of 6/29

• Loading the player...
  • @legallykate I feel like AMH is such a toss up for what's considered a good or bad number. I remember when I was first trying to learn about it, one source said that in the child-bearing years, an AMH 1-4 was normal, meaning below 1 was bad, and above 4 meant PCOS. So I was all sorts of confused when mine came back at 4.5 or so and my RE had nothing to say about it. I sorta chalked it up to believing I was maybe just more fertile for my age. A year later of failed IF treatments, psh, who knows lol. Something's not right with my ute, that's for sure.

@gingermama29 now you can REALLY count down the days being on your last pack. The less pills you see the closer you are! Are you for sure done with BC after this or is there possibility they might have you continue?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 my doctor said 3 months on BC and then DH and I will TTC on our own for 3-4 cycles. If we are unsuccessful, he'll put me back on it and we'll discuss possibly doing medicated cycles.
  • @kpearse99 yesssssssssssssss!!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to watch it twice 😂. Once without any singing along and then the second time so that I can! 

@thegirlwhowaited_ I'm sorry for the frustration with the test results. Having no real answers is so hard. 
  • @kpearse99 It's funny how we remember very specific phrases. Me gusta la playa! There was some TV show that we would watch episodes of in Spanish in high school. I can't remember what the name was, but it was educational and each episode was a lesson on something. One was on directions so in the episode this lady is asking locals for directions to various places. The storyline was something about a guy who was terminally ill and he got separated from his wife during a war and so  this lady detective is traveling all around trying to find out what happened to her so that the guy could get closure.

I was just thinking this morning about whether we'd do a repeat SA. I don't think our insurance covers it though so it was like $200!

@thegirlwhowaited_ I get what you mean about everything coming back normal. The "unexplained" diagnosis sucks.

@gingermama29 FX you don't need to go back on BC!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 we used to watch stuff like that in Spanish too lol it's so crazy which things stick with us for the rest of our lives lol $200 isn't terrible but still! Come on insurances!

@gingermama29 only twice?! hahaha 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99 twice in the same day 😂
  • @shoogapoff woohoo!! Things are moving along so nicely for you and it's really becoming real now! That's awesome that you lived in France for 2 years, how amazing!!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bluetickgal I find it very interesting that you minored in Spanish but don't really remember much! Not interesting in a bad way, I just find it very fascinating. Language is truly something you need to use on the daily or you lose it. It's crazy! You and YH are smart for getting a jump start on the next chapter of your dreams and reaching out to an adoption agency. I know coming to that decision is not an easy one, but I am thrilled for you guys and for how on board you BOTH are with this decision! That's key - to be on the same page! I'm hoping you see some great success with this higher dose, of course, though. <3
    Our TTC Journey

• @shoogapoff hope you can still get the show on the road with IVF! I'd hate to see it cancelled now!

@bluetickgal that's awesome that you found a good agency! FX for good results with the higher dose of letrozole!

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @gingermama29 Yay for being almost done with BC! That’s so cool you can speak/sing all those languages, I’m seriously jealous. The RE's nurse called back today and said I should give them a call on CD1 (rude! jk) and then I will start using OPKs and start on estrogen pills when I get a positive OPK. She said they were considering having me start OPKs today (which did not make sense to me since I am 4dpo) but since MH still has to go get his SA (on Monday) we would just do it the other way. I should really ask more questions, but I am always just absorbing/processing and then think of questions when I get off the phone. 

@thegirlwhowaited Glad your results were good but I can see that being frustrating in itself. I hope this is your cycle!

@kpearse99 So glad AF finally showed. I am super excited about Hamilton! We haven’t seen it yet and I am guessing this is the closest we will come anytime soon.

@shoogapoff So excited your clinical trial is getting going. I am in Texas too but my clinic says they can still do everything since they do it all in house and not at a hospital so FX for both of us that the surge here doesn’t screw us up. I am 36 so no spring chicken but also young to have such a diminished ovarian reserve.

@bluetickgal Glad you are having a good week! I hope the extra meds do the trick but also think it is awesome that you are talking about moving forward with adoption <3 I would really love to adopt at some point too but H is not super keen on it :(

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @emeraldduchess Sorry about the BFN and the job. Good luck with the search and hopefully everything lines up soon for you! 

@inthewoods23 $200 might be worth it just to know, but then again once you are KU there will be a million things you wish you could spend that $200 on. 

@gingermama29 2 down! I am really hoping this does the trick for getting the length of your cycles under control! And dang that is a lot of languages! I had no idea! 

@kpearse99 Oh no for the long cycle! Do you think it was another cyst? I love that you are going to take a mental break from it all and enjoy the summer and summer lovin’! And ditto with the Spanish. 

@shoogapoff FX nothing gets cancelled! 

@bluetickgal I hope the higher dose gets a good response and is just what you need. But like others have said it is really great that you and YH are on the same page about moving forward with adoption. There have been a few people that have gone from this thread onto adoption, so if you get to that bridge you may want to search the archives they might have some good resources/advice. 

AFM: Hi ladies, just dropping in to lurk and catch up here! 

Diagnosis (if you've been): unexplained 

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA): Benched for another 4-8 weeks. 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?): TTA

How are things going?: We ended up firing our RE about a month ago. Someone from her office called to yell at me about missing an appointment I didn’t have and lectured me about not emailing the office to keep them appraised of our treatments even though we had phone calls and texts with the RE directly. We had many problems with this RE about wrong medication, miscommunication between her and her staff, and no test results being discussed. So we are on the hunt for a new RE while being benched. I hate that I feel we are back to square one with a new RE when I think we only have two medicated cycles left, but it is what it is. 

GTKY: What languages can you speak? What languages would you like to learn?

Native English, conversational Arabic, limited Spanish and ASL

I would like to improve my Arabic and maybe learn Italian. 
  • @ramzlau oh, I didn't even think about it being another cyst... but maybe? Maybe I tend to get a few a year  :s  Who knows, I'm honestly so done trying to figure this sh*t out!! 
    Holy crap about your RE situation. I'm glad you followed your gut and left them. That's insane the way they were treating you and how the communication was so horrible. I know it's not ideal to start over but it's what is going to be for the best.
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 yes, it is so crazy...but you definitely lose it if you don’t use it! I feel like I would maybe do better than I think if I was put in a situation to need to use it, but who knows! Thanks, friend!! 💜 It feels so good to know that we are on the same page...but yes, we are both hoping the increased dose will do the trick and it will be moo(t) right now! 

@inthewoods23 thanks so much, friend!!
    @legallykate thanks, friend! I’m sorry YH isn’t necessarily on board with adoption...I’d say that would be hard to move forward unless you were both totally on board with it! You never know though, his opinion could change down the road! Hoping you have success so soon though!!
    @ramzlau thanks lady!! I would love any advice/resources from people that have gone through the process, so that’s a great idea to check the archives! Unfortunately the Adoption board here is not active at all right now! Once we start the process, I’ll probably jump over there and see if anyone else is lurking and would like to participate. I’m so sorry you went through so much with your RE’s office, but good for you for moving on from them!! I hope you are able to find a new RE quickly and that 1 or 2 more medicated cycles is all it will take!! 
  • @ramzlau I'm sorta temped to find an at home kit and see what that says, but who knows how reliable those are and I think most just really look at count and motility. Our issue is more likely the morphology. DH has been on a multivitamin plus CoQ10 and I know the multivitamin alone gave us much better numbers for IUI #3 so his count probably won't increase, but more will be more robust to make the journey. Now if only I could get him to eat a little healthier, cut out all the soda he drinks (Mountain Dew :| ), and get him to work out.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @ramzlau I hope you find a good RE soon.

@shoogapoff I'm glad your treatment isn't canceled. I'm in TX too and I'm thinking even if this wasn't our last IUI before discussing IVF that we'd be benched again. My RE's office hasn't sent anything out about stopping treatment. They follow guidance from ASRM and they haven't announced a recommendation to stop treatments yet, but with cased on the rise I'm expecting it again. 
  • Catching up on my tags! 

@emeraldduchess I'm so sorry this job didn’t work out, hopefully you find a good fit soon!! I’m so excited that you’re getting started!!! I do think clinics are prioritizing ERs whenever possible, so I’m keeping you in my thoughts!!!

@inthewoods23 I’m keeping everything crossed for you guys that diet and supplements can get the job done!!!!

@legallykate I’m glad your AMH has bounced back a bit! It really isn’t a static number, but it’s nice to see it improve! Do you know your protocol yet?

@gingermama29 SO excited that you’re almost done with BCP!  Being off the bench will be amazing!

@thegirlwhowaited_ I totally understand the frustration with getting “normal” test results! If your RE suspects endo, are they recommending a lap?

@kpearse99 We’ve had this convo numerous times, but I so agree with you I am ready to just enjoy my life and not worry about POAS. I’m glad you guys are just going to go with the flow this summer, I think it will be rejuvenating.

@shoogapoff SO excited for you to start stims and get this show on the road!!!! Keeping my FX for you for this cycle. Is your clinic freestanding or part of a hospital? I’ve found that here in MA my freestanding clinic picked things up again a bit quicker than some of the hospitals.

@bluetickgal Friend, I am keeping all the things crossed for you, and hoping so hard. I’m so happy you have a solid plan moving forward no matter what. And as we’ve talked about before, the end goal is a family, no matter how we get there. <3<3<3

@ramzlau I’m so sorry your clinic was not great, and I’m so happy you’re moving on. I do think sometimes a practice is just not a good fit for us, and it’s not a bad thing to advocate for yourself. I’m not sure where you’re located, but hopefully you have good options!!!

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 I probably should know this by now but what's a ERA?
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 It's an Endometrial Receptivity Analysis test - they do a mock transfer and instead of putting in an embryo they take a sample of your lining and biopsy it to see if you're "receptive" to a pregnancy at that time, and if you're not they adjust your progesterone. 

• @mvt2003 ahhhh gotcha. I think it's a good plan to get that done IF this next transfer doesn't workout. I would be curious of that myself.
    Our TTC Journey

• @mvt2003 hi friend! So good to see you back here.  <3 I'm glad you had a good follow up with your RE and that they're good with transferring 2. I really hope you won't need to do a second ER, but I'm glad you're able to put the money aside for PGS. 

@inthewoods23 I'm so happy you're feeling good about everything and hopeful about the next few months. I was completely fine with my BFN on Monday too because I know it's another cycle closer to our rainbow (even though it feels like that's still a long way away). I think I remember the Spanish show you're talking about! "Destinos", maybe? We also watched "La Catrina" which was really funny (not written as a comedy, the acting was just really bad). 

@legallykate my AMH bounces around too. When I first had it done, it was just under 1, then a few cycles later it went up to around 1.4, then back in March it plummeted. But the RE's office hasn't said anything about it, so who knows. I agree with everyone, I think it's definitely a toss-up and different REs have different opinions. 

@gingermama29 woohoo for moving another cycle closer to being off the bench!! I love that you can sing in so many languages. 

@thegirlwhowaited_ OMG I hear you on the repeated "fine" test results. The "unexplained" diagnosis sucks. Something is obviously off, the doctors just can't figure it out. So damn frustrating. 

@kpearse99 LOVE what you said about making your own rainbows. That should be printed on a coffee mug or something. ;) Postings for teaching jobs don't usually take off until mid-summer in this area, too. What's being posted now is usually already spoken for (many principals have someone in mind before they start interviews) and the posting/interviews are really a formality. Usually what is posted in late July/August is a true vacancy. 

@shoogapoff looks like we might be IVF buddies! I called the clinic this morning because it's CD1. They're double checking the protocol with my RE (patch or no patch), then calling in the meds. I drop off all the consent forms tomorrow morning! So glad that your clinic is continuing IVF and that you won't be benched!

@ramzlau ugh, I am so sorry for all the ridiculousness with your clinic. It stinks to have to start over, but hopefully you will find a wonderful RE who is a perfect match for you. 

@bluetickgal FX that the increased dose does the trick for you! Either way, that's wonderful that you've got a plan in place and are looking into different adoption agencies. However your rainbow comes to you, it will be amazing and your LO will be SO loved!  <3
  • @ramzlau Sorry about your RE, I think you made the right call and hopefully it won’t be like square one since you can transfer all of your history over.

@mvt2003 I am glad the WTF call went well and you are getting right back to it again <3 Sorry I am not the only one who took years and years of Latin lol. Looks like I will start monitoring with OPKs on CD1 and then start on oral estrogen (estrogen priming?) when I get a positive OPK. The nurse said they were doing a more aggressive approach because my egg retrieval score was below average :(

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @emeraldduchess YES OMG THAT'S THE SHOW!! I will say though, that TWW was such a roller coaster of SS that I think I'm on the test at 12dpo bandwagon.

@kpearse99 to add to @mvt2003's comment, their determination of whether you're pre or post receptive is whether or not your progesterone level is within the right range. Not to be confused with the Receptiva test I had at the beginning of the year - that's basically testing for inflammation in the lining aka, a really mild form of endo. Took me a while to not get them confused.

@mvt2003 yay happy to hear everything went well at the appointment! Is the PGS testing fund only if you have to go through a 2nd ER? Let's take April by storm!
    pusheen april showers  Trinity Transportation
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Yep, we now have a couple of thousand dollars sitting in a separate account that we won't touch just in case we need to retrieve again, and I'm pretty sure insurance won't cover PGS (although I could probably make a case for it if we are still not KTFU after 4 transfers...) so let's all hope the next transfer works so I can buy my overpriced spin bike that I literally also have no room for :D:D:D:D:D 

@legallykate Interesting! I hadn't gone too deeply into researching the estrogen priming protocol, it makes total sense though!!! 

• @mvt2003 I don't think mine covered PGS either, oh well. Although that probably did make the FET failure so much harder to deal with. Hey if this one works, you'll just have to swap the usual rocker/glider chair in the nursery for the Peloton :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @emeraldduchess Yay! That's exciting!! FF says CD 1 for me should be next Tuesday. Of course I didn't track O this cycle because we were mostly NTNP this month, and now I wish I had so I could know when to expect to start! LOL. Gotta love Ron Swanson! 

@mvt2003 Thanks! Ours is freestanding, and technically not in a county that has mandated stopping elective procedures (though it's right on the edge of one that HAS mandated that), so I am hopeful we'll get to keep going. I'm glad your clinic is being supportive of moving forward in a way that feels right for you. FX so hard for you!!

@thegirlwhowaited_ Thanks! I hope you don't get cancelled too!

@ramzlau I am sorry your clinic was so terrible. We had some pretty awful experiences with our previous clinic, but the one we are at now for the clinical trial has been really good so far. 

@legallykate Thanks! FX for both of us that Texas doesn't mess with our fertility treatments! 

@bluetickgal Thank you so much! And thank you for sharing your thoughts about adoption. MH and I have always planned for adoption or foster care to be a part of our story, even before we knew we had IF. It is a long road, but if it is on your heart, I hope you get to make it a reality whenever the timing is right. <3

• @inthewoods23 @mvt2003 I have never heard of insurance covering PGS. Mine certainly doesn't. I think that's something they should consider, especially under circumstances like RPL. 
  • @emeraldduchess I'd have to look back at my claims and see if one is there. It was a 3rd party (as all are) so the bill went to them.

I know with the genetic testing we did in the early stages with the RE - the one to check if we (or really just I) were carriers for anything - there was some weird thing that either you could pay X price or you could attempt at running it through your insurance to see they would cover any of it (as it usually isn't). If it gets denied then you pay some other price. It was weird because the "your insurance denied covering this" was... cheaper somehow? I don't recall now. Apparently my insurance did cover ALL of it which was really nice. So bizarre what they will and will not cover. Maybe it counts as a pre-existing condition thing?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @mvt2003 I missed your update last week. Sorry for another failed transfer. You are amazingly strong for making it through all of this! Glad your WTF appointment went well and you are diving back in! I hope you get your Peloton! 

And ironically enough I got an email from our RE last night checking in about how I am doing post op. Seriously cant make this stuff up. She had no clue of anything that had transpired. Her office director called today in response to my reply to her email. They are going to give us a dedicated nurse to move forward so we don’t have all the communication issues. We will see how this goes! 
  • I just got off the phone with my RE's office and I am following the patch protocol. Has anyone done IVF this way before? I am really nervous because I have to test for an LH surge every day and I rarely get a blazing positive OPK.  :#
  • @mvt2003 because the pain while TTC#1 wasn't debilitating she wanted to try IUI's first. Since #1 I haven't had any pain during my cycles she again wanted to try IUI stating the surgery probably wouldn't increase the odds it would just give a definite diagnosis and treatment would be hormones like we've already done, but with more bench time on the pill between each cycle trying.