October 2020 Moms
Options

What sex are you having?

2»

Re: What sex are you having?

• Options
    @carrotsandpeas3 that's very true, it probably means absolutely nothing. My real life friend was positive she is having a boy because her pregnancy is so similar to mine this time and completely different than her girl pregnancy but she just had her A/S and it's another girl, it gives me hope 😂
  • Options
    We have 3 boys at home already and are waiting to find out about this one until birth! It's killing me to wait! I would love a girl, but I'm not getting my heart set on that, and fully expecting another boy. 🙄 we were team green with all of our pregnancies, but this one has been the HARDEST to wait!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    amapa20amapa20 member
    It's a girl! I had a gut feeling she was a girl, mostly because I found myself using she/her pronouns randomly. When I told my mother today, she said the same thing - she was suspecting a girl because she kept accidentally slipping in she/her instead of "it"!
  • Options
    jgrodojgrodo member
    @baseballismyfavoriteseason I really thought it was a girl this time. My symptoms are so different well my food aversions and cravings are completely different. But it's a boy.
  • Options
    @animalandplantrescuer we found out with our first too, but this time I figured why not wait until the birth. DH wanted to find out again, but I convinced him to wait. I have no intuition as to whether this baby is a boy or a girl 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    slr1229slr1229 member
    I’m in the September board but due Sept 30 and my other two babies were late so I’ll probably be an October Mom.

Team Green, have two girls now and like others have said this is the hardest to wait on.  I’m hoping for a boy (as is our oldest- she says Dad needs a friend, ha!), I’m not a typical girl Mom, I was a tomboy and love sports and don’t do Barbies and dress up- obviously I love it now with my girls but want to experience both as a parent!

Symptoms have been same like my other two; except no horrible break outs, was beyond exhausted in 1st tri but prolly due to chasing two kiddos around, and I all I want to eat is terrible foods, no salads!  We’ll see!  Chinese calendar says Boy and currently 2/2 on it!  

• Options
    @mamahosch WOW! That's a lot of boys!! 

I just realized that for five generations (or more, but that's as far back as I know) the first-born on my mom's side has always been a girl. 

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @mamahosch we have 9 boys and 2 girls (4 with my twins) on my side. Last girl was born nearly 14 years ago and there have been 6 boys born since her 😂😂
  • Options
    AB518AB518 member
    @mamahosch Being a boy mom is fun! Prior to this baby, there were only boys in the youngest generation in my family.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @babyodo you’re telling me!!! Holidays are very chaotic at either side 😂 Love that movie btw!!!!

@mckjacks haha crazy!! I don’t have any siblings, but I’m close with all my cousins and they’re the ones who have all the boys. And with all DHs siblings having boys it was inevitable for us too 😂 

@AB518 I’m actually pretty excited to be a boy mom! ☺️
  • Options
    Lots of boys!  I’m the youngest of 5 kids and between my 2 closest in age siblings we have 5 girls in a row.  Really really praying this one is a boy- lord help him if so but lord help us all if it makes 6 in a row!
  • Options
    My dad’s parents had 5 sons and no daughters, and then they had a total of 9 grandsons and only 3 granddaughters. Somehow I have 3 girls though haha. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Okay, this is bonkers. The IRL babies I know born or due in 2020: 10 boys (edit—oops, 11 boys!!), 1 girl—so different than this poll is going!