January 2021 Moms

Introduction

Re: Introduction

• Loading the player...
  • lemommalemomma member
    @hippiegirl884 Congratulations on all your hard work to lose that weight! That’s amazing!!

I’m going to try and be really committed to keeping up my exercise routine during this pregnancy... I’ve made a lot of progress in the last few months and I don’t want to abandon it! I’ve been doing WW and will continue to track my food but have updated my points so as not to continue to lose weight. I just want to be healthy during this time so when the time comes I feel motivated to get right back to it. It’ll be a challenge but we can do it!! :)
  • aels12aels12 member
    @lemomma I’ve been doing WW since my 1 year old son was born using bf points to lose. My plan is to keep eating the bf points (I assume we will wean sometime after the first tri) and hope that keeps me on track to not gain too much, I’ve gained 60-70 pounds with both of my pregnancies and lost it after but it’s HARD. I hope to not gain as much this time. I hope it works for you too!!
  • @lemomma and @aels12 I have my points set to not exclusively breastfeeding (+5pts) and healthy habits (not losing weight) so right now I have about 35pts daily. Does this sound right?
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • aels12aels12 member
    @hippiegirl884 I just left mine at exclusively bf which is 41 since I still bf 4-5 times a day, I’ll probably drop it once he’s down to just morning and night bf, so I think 35 sounds fine!
  • So excited to see all you ladies joining us. Congrats everyone 
  • @carleym93  welcome and congrats!  You too @lavenderclouds haha maybe some of us are children of quarantine but I think there are a quite a few of us that been trying for quite sometime :)  
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• lemommalemomma member
    @carleym93 I’m a SAHM to a 4-yo L and 2-yo E! :)
  • carleym93carleym93 member
    edited May 2020
    @lemomma OMG how fun! What a coincidence! When I delivered E the midwife on call came in and said her son had the same name. Then she asked what my daughter’s (L) name was and when I told her she said her daughter’s name and it was almost the exact same name 😂 great minds think alike! 
  • Cautiously popping in and adding myself onto the list for January. I got a surprise positive test this week (#quarantinebaby for sure), and the due date calculator puts me at either 1/30 or 1/31, which would put me mid-January since I would be a repeat c-section. My first ultrasound won’t be until late June, so kind of just quietly waiting and hanging in there to see how it goes until then.  This will be #4.  We have 8 year old twin girls, and a 14 month old little boy. 
    Twins are fun. My step daughters are also 8 year old fraternal twins. 
  • savykay said:
    Hey ladies! So excited to be here and joining you all! I got...several ;) BFP’s the last couple of days and am excited to begin this journey...again. This will be my 6th child (yes, 6!)
    TW*
    My first, a son, was born premature and passed away, so this will be my 5th living child. 

I have 8 and 6 year old daughters, and 4 and 2 year old sons. Congratulations to all of you and I can’t wait to share the ride. 

ETA: according to LMP my due date is January 28th

Also my 6th ( only 3rd bio) 
  • lemommalemomma member
    @krisspy22 could I BE more excited to be in this new bump group with you?! <3 
  • lemomma said:
    @krisspy22 could I BE more excited to be in this new bump group with you?! <3 
    So excited!! 💕
  • Hi everyone! I had my first ultrasound today which went great! We have a due date of 1/25. This will be my 3rd baby, I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old. He just turned 1 in April so we will have two kids under 2. 😬 lol This pregnancy was a bit of a surprise, we were going to have a 3rd at some point, just not this soon. We’ve also had trouble getting pregnant or staying pregnant in the past, so we are just happy to be pregnant at this point.  Bring on the chaos!