Infertility
Options

Late ovulation/ conception help

Sorry I’m new to this app and have no idea where to post this but hoping the mommies can help me!

My due date is December 7th.

My periods are very irregular. They change a lot because I’m around different girls all the time. They will be short or long. My last period was Feb 2nd. I didn’t get a period in March but I conceived in March. I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated in me March 8th. March 13th I had another partner who pulled out. We can’t tell when I ovulated because my periods are horrible and I didn’t get one in March.

Anyone has similar stories? Please don’t judge. I am going through a hard time and just trying to hear other stories.

Re: Late ovulation/ conception help

• Options
    OP this is not the right board for this post. Join the 1st tri board or you BMB. This is a board for women who are struggling for years to get pregnant.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    laurad75laurad75 member
    edited May 2020
    My periods are irregular because I’m around different girls all the time. 

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wrong board. However, if you use any of the due date calculators, it will tell you that conception was around March 16 based on your due date. So I’m thinking you might learn the hard way that pulling out doesn’t work. But with two partners so close together - you probably won’t know without a DNA test. 

Also, your periods are not regulated by other women. Educate yourself. You sound super young and not ready to be a parent. Worst of all, you posted your question in a forum where so many women struggle to understand why they can’t get pregnant. Maybe go on Maury once the baby is here? 
    Me: 38
    Day 3 FSH: 10.9
    AMH: 0.49
    Hypothyroidism

DH: 35
    Vasectomy Reversal Aug 7, 2015 (successful! - 10/15/2015: 39 million, 60% motility)

IUI #1: 10/15/15 - 100mg Clomid with 3 mature follies - BFN
    IUI #2:  11/14/15 - 100mg Clomid with 1 mature follicle - BFN

12/15 - taking a break to finish grad school
    8/24/16 - Surprise BFP! EDD 5/6/2017
    It's a girl!

• Options
    It’s people like you I’ll pray for. How pathetic a group of for woman trying to come together and you’re just tearing me down.. way to really show about how woman should stick together :) 
  • Options
    Girl this is the INFERTILITY board. You want to talk about having a hard time? Why don't you think about all the women you've insulted here talking about your unplanned pregnancy while many of us have had fertility treatments cancelled and postponed because of the coronavirus.

Read. The. Room.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Girl, it's wrong board, this is the infertility board, I think 1st triboard is your best place for your case