December 2020 Moms

4.27 to 5.1 Weekly Randoms

2»

Re: 4.27 to 5.1 Weekly Randoms

• My 10 month old daughter hasn’t peed since at least 4am when I changed her last diaper... so it’s been at least 8 hours. She has had 2 bottles since and I tried to give her another but she refused. So she’s eating ice. Hoping this isn’t anything bad. I’m worried. 
  • @mindyb2019 - Hope you are doing well lady! ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • @mindyb2019 I had that done in college- it came back mild and cleared up on its own before my six month follow up- hoping for a similar result for you! 

• @bartonolivia, I'm sorry you are worried, I would be too. I would call your daughter's pediatrician to put your mind at ease. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • @mindyb2019 Glad to hear it’s all done! I’ve been anxiously waiting for an update haha. Stinks that you have to have more in your other tri’s but hopefully knowing what to expect will help. Sounds like it’s a great staff that you’re working with. Hoping you manage to avoid spotting and can get some much needed rest!
  • @laurenspdx thanks girl. Lol. ya it does stink that I have to have more tests done in my other tri’s but at least it’s better to be safe then sorry and keep an eye on it in case the cells spread or turns worse. The staff was awesome so I know I’m in good hands.  
  • jbal918jbal918 member
    @mindyb2019 Glad it’s done and over with! Put your feet up and get some rest!
    DS born 2016
  • jbal918jbal918 member
    @bartonolivia How is she now?
    DS born 2016
  • akorosakoros member
    @mindyb2019 Oh no, I meant to add "do NOT Google about it"! I did the same and was totally freaked out. I'm glad it's over and went smoothly. It helps to remember that "high risk" doesn't mean you have cancer *now*, it just means that left to its own devices it's more likely to eventually become cancerous. My results came back high risk, but like I mentioned it cleared up on its own. I had a follow-up colpo (which was far easier than the first, because I wasn't as freaked) and in that one they didn't find any more abnormal cells.
  • @akoros thanks. Well that gives me hope to hear your high risk cells cleared up in its own as the lady who did the procedure said that only the low risk ones will clear up on it's own and go away but not usually the high risk cells. I'll def have to have a couple more colpo's done but it should go better for me as I'll be less scared and know what to expect. 
  • @mindyb2019 if you want something uplifting look up Sarah’s day Cin3 on YouTube!! She’s like a semi famous Australian fitness type gal and she had cin3 (precancerous cells) and cured it holistically and shared her journey with that on YouTube!
  • @tryingktogku omg I love Sarah's day. I watch her you tube all the time. Her and her bf are sooo cute lol  I haven't seen that one yet so I'll def go watch that today. Thank you so much. 
  • akorosakoros member
    @mindyb2019 It partially could have been because my doctor removed all the squamous cells for the biopsy. If you are high risk, the treatment is to essentially remove the cells. That said, it's possible that they could decide to wait until after your pregnancy to do so (if it's limited to outside your cervix I'd think that it's possible to do during pregnancy and not super high risk, but that's something to assess with your doctor). Here's a decent site, with information that squares with what I remember being told at the time:
    https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/cancer/cervical-cancer/what-happens-after-my-colposcopy

Again, keep in mind that cervical cancer typically moves very slowly. Proactive monitoring through regular pap tests catches it early on, before the cells actually become cancer, making it far easier to cure. Where it becomes a problem is if you don't have regular screenings, meaning it can be caught after the cells have become cancerous and therefore is more difficult to treat. (CAVEAT: I'm not a medical professional, please confirm any information with your doctor)
  • She’s good now. We are getting her in to make sure it’s not a beginning of a kidney problem though! 
  • @jbal918 I’m team green! My partner says no way but I think I could hold off. I have two boys already so I’d be ecstatic to get a daughter but wouldn’t be disappointed either way. If I get another boy, my reign as queen continues.  o:)
  • jbal918jbal918 member
    @boymom518 I have a son too and my family definitely thinks I can’t hold out. At this point, I’m going to try to prove them wrong lol
    DS born 2016