June 2020 Moms

April 6th Group Ticker Change

2»

Re: April 6th Group Ticker Change

• My OB told me she doesn’t worry about deli meat 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • I was planning on risking some raw egg in Hollandaise sauce form on Easter with crab cakes for my favorite brunch of the year (literally been planning this for months) but they’re closed 😭 

I’m also not a huge sandwich person but I do love a good club every once in a while. And all this talk of them is making me crave one so hard. Or a jimmy johns. 

But also fried eggs on toast. 

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @mariabele
    Awesome! I'm in central-ish NJ, about 45 minutes from Philly! We love our Wawa!! :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• So I'm not a huge deli meat person but occasionally like a good ham and cheese roll up. My ob just told me to nuke the deli meat for 20-30 seconds before I ate it to lower my risk. 
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    BFP 10/12/2019, estimated 6 weeks
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • I’m really bad at remembering to do these. 

EDD/weeks+days: 31+q

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): no idea. But feels bigger than her older sister for sure!

Upcoming appointments: his week for 32 weeks growth scan and blood count

How are you feeling? Achy? No heartburn or terrible insomnia yet but I just hurt by the end of the day. I feel so bad but doing dishes and bending over the sink like that is one of the things that makes it worse so I’ve given up on that and we make a lot of dishes when we cook 😬 sorry DH! 

Raves/Rants: it’s supposed to snow here tomorrow. Please don’t kill my tulips! But also now quarantine life is going to get just a little bit harder actually inside all the time. 

Questions: anyone actually have a nursery finished or hospital bag packed? I have a plan just haven’t done it yet and starting to feel unprepared. Also, ordered an exercise ball! Now how do I use it for third tri and labor?

GYKY: What are you planning on indulging in after you have this baby? I think I already mentioned this somewhere but sushi and fried egg on toast. 

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • I think my first OB had me so freaked out about "OMG ALL THE THINGS THAT WILL GO WRONG BECAUSE YOU'RE OLD" that I really watched it on the Listeria stuff.  Note: she is no longer my OB.

But a Togo's turkey avocado sandwich with extra pepperoncinis and pickles sounds amazing right now.  And a really strong margarita.  And sleeping on my stomach.  All night.  Not waking to pee 3x.

• They say lunch meat is okay to eat here (except for cured meat)! That being said I’m not a huge fan of it so haven’t indulged besides some tuna sandwiches. And I know tuna is something you should eat sparingly. But a tuna salad sandwich yummmmm
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @alli392 with my first I was so sure he would come early...I had recently had several friends deliver their first early so I convinced myself it was a thing. I was dilated to a 3 for almost a month soo jokes on me. At this point I had the room done, car seat installed, bag packed and I was ready to go. This time the nursery is a pile of boxes and I have nothing ready. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • @alli392 I literally ate raw cake batter yesterday and it was soooooo good.  Also I have thr baby's bag packed but only because I did it as I was putting his stuff in his dressed.  He doesn't have a nursery but his crib is set up in our room and a dresser that isn't in our room yet for now (2 bed room house with 2 kid problems) but we a re planning a Reno soon so when that is done we will do his nursery.