November 2020 Moms

*TW* Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support

Re: *TW* Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support

• @mamacara I am so, so sorry.  Thinking of you and saying a prayer for you <3 
  • mamacaramamacara member
    edited March 2020
    My hcg was dropping from the labs taken Friday. It’s in a way a relief that all my Early concerns and signs were valid and my body took care of everything the way it was supposed to. I wish I were able to share the pictures.
  • Loading the player...
  • @mamacara I just received the same news. I’m so sorry you’re going through this too.

all the best to the rest of you!
  • @jrush520 oh no! I am so sorry that you are going through this same thing.  Hugs and sending you prayers <3 
  • @jrush520 I'm so sorry you have to go through this.❤
  • @jrush520 I am so sorry for your loss <3
  • @jrush520 I'm so sorry ❤
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Prayers you guys. Sending love and support. Your babies were too beautiful for earth.
  • So sorry, @mamacara @jrush520 @runningoncookies :(

6 weeks today with a donated embryo, and last week we were told that my HCG wasn’t rising as much as it should have been and that I should expect a miscarriage. On follow up yesterday, the numbers were back to where they should be. Going for an ultrasound on Friday to see what’s going on, but I am hopeful. A friend of mine had her numbers drop and then rebound; her son is now 4months old. It could be ectopic, though, which might explain the dip.

But I was researching a bit and those recommended hCG numbers are only accurate 85% of the time and they are only really monitoring people who have done IVF or who have been tracking their cycles fastidiously. So I guess what I am saying is that maybe the numbers aren’t as meaningful as they say? I don’t know. When I spoke to the nurse on Friday and I asked her if she’d ever seen numbers like mine turn out well, she said she’d seen everything, but not that. And then to have higher numbers yesterday—they were very confused. 

Having trouble waiting the few days.....
  • @dshannah what a mind f***. I am sorry you are dealing with so much unknown. I hope you get better news on Friday and we are here for you <3 sending positive thoughts your way!
  • @jrush520 and @mamacara I am so very sorry. <3 

@dshannah I hope you get good news and some answers on Friday! I am sending you all the positive vibes! 
  • Hey guys, FTM here. They thought I was around 7 weeks when I went in for an ultrasound 3/31, but there was no heartbeat. They wouldn’t continue my prenatal labs, and instead sent me to get HcG labs done. I got them rechecked on 4/2. They increased from 5600 to 8200, but they didn’t double like my dr expected them too. I’ve had cramping throughout the whole pregnancy, but no spotting. My dr is concerned and having me return on 4/6 to check my levels and 4/8 for an ultrasound. She said it’s possible that the dates could be off, or that it could be a non viable pregnancy. I read online though (ik not to trust everything online but still) that said after 5000 that your HcG levels take longer than 48 hours to double, so I’m confused, because they did increase they just didn’t double. Has anyone dealt with this before, did it end in a miscarriage? TIA. 
  • @1sttimemomma98 I don't have any answers/advice, I just wanted to say I am sorry you are going through this and that I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way <3 
  • @dshannah How did it go today? Thinking of you ❤
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @1sttimemomma98 good luck!! So sorry you’re going through this:(
  • @dshannah thank you, you too!! it’s tough waiting, but I’ll keep you in my thoughts <3
  • Hi everybody. I just found this thread so I’m a little late. I haven’t even had my first OB appt yet, but I had to get an US earlier this week due to some bleeding and slight cramping. They discovered I have a subchorionic bleed. I’d honestly never even heard of that before. 

I also measured 2 weeks behind where I thought I’d be(5wks vs 7wks). They did see a gestational sac and a yolk sac, but that’s it. I have a follow up US on the 14th to see if the pregnancy has progressed. I’ve had 2 miscarriages before so I’ve been worried since I took the first test. I’ll be praying for all of you and hope you will do the same. ❤️ and 🌞 to you all, especially the mamas currently experiencing pregnancy loss. 🙏🏾
  • @mamallamaof4 I had a subchorionic bleed too and bled on and off from about 4 to 8 weeks. Super scary but my OB says they are nothing to worry about and they usually don't mean anything is wrong with baby ❤ I will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way and hoping that your next u/s shows good progress! 🙏❤
  • @1sttimemomma98 sending so much positivity your way!! That's so great about your numbers 😊 will be waiting for your update tomorrow!! ❤
  • @1sttimemomma98 sending you positive thoughts for a great ultrasound this morning!
  • @1sttimemomma98 FX for good news!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @1sttimemomma98 thinking about you this morning!!
  • @1sttimemomma98 hope all is well this morning, we are all thinking of you! 
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • @1sttimemomma98 thinking of you this morning!
  • @1sttimemomma98 you are on my mind this morning!! Hoping for a great appointment <3
  • @1sttimemomma98 Yay! Wow that is such great news and must be such a relief!! So happy for you ❤
  • @dshannah oh yay!! So glad to hear <3
  • Today’s scan was bad. Baby hasn’t grown at all and there was no heartbeat. Waiting now to miscarry. 

Happy for the extra three weeks I had being mom to this little one, and I know it’s going to be sad to say goodbye. Still a bit numb.

Thank you ladies for your support and I wish you all the best: healthy pregnancies to all!

• @dshannah I am so sorry 😔 I hope you go through the rest without too much pain and that you'll heal fast ❤
  • Oh no @dshannah I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you through this difficult time. ❤
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @dshannah I am so sorry. Sending you so much love <3
  • @dshannah I am so very sorry, sending you all the hugs and love <3 
  • @dshannah I'm so, so sorry. Sending love ❤