Weekly Check-In *All Weeks* 3/31

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love?
Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
DS2 5/17
#3 Due 9/20
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekly Check-In *All Weeks* 3/31

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 9/2 17+6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Sugar Glider

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy scan 4/9. Have not heard if H can come or not and I haven't been daring enough to call and ask because I will be so disappointed. 

How are you feeling? Good. Just easily exhausted. Starting to feel movement when I lay very still at night. Annoying symptoms have been bloody boogers and peeing my pants if a sneeze or cough is surprising and I am squatting or lifting at the time. 

Raves/Rants: Rant - I AM SO SICK OF PEEING MY PANTS!!! Rave - We worked really hard to have my 4yo learn my phone number last week and our address and my 2yo picked it up and is so proud of himself that he is now telling us my phone number all the time. Slightly glad that he is socially distant from everyone right now otherwise strangers would be being told my phone number.  :D

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? Baked goods made from chocolate batter or dough (ie brownies, chocolate cake, chocolate cookies) or Arianna Grande. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 09/28, 14+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Twin Girls

Baby is the size of a(n): Peach

Upcoming appointments: None scheduled as I have not heard back from the appt desk. Not sure when I will have another appt scheduled with everything going on.

How are you feeling? Feeling better. Tiny bit more energy. 

Raves/Rants: none this week

Questions: nope 

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? Bananas. I hate them! 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    mflowers929mflowers929 member
    edited March 2020
    EDD/weeks+days:  16w4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): avocado

Upcoming appointments: appointment on Friday which may or may not be a phone appointment (it probably will)

How are you feeling? Nausea is finally starting to ease up. My anxiety is still crazy though. And when I went out yesterday I got seriously short of breath

Raves/Rants: I'm appreciating the fact that my belly is already rounding out so I look more pregnant this time.

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? I can't stand zucchini!
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 9.14 16w1d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Upcoming appointments: I have an appointment on Friday that will be my first without my husband and then on the 30th I have my anatomy scan which I am sad about because my husband won’t get to be there to see it.

How are you feeling? I am feeling a little better nausea wise but my food aversions are still killing me. Apart from that just exhausted and fighting constipation. 

Raves/Rants: On the plus side I get an extra day with my husband every week for a while and night shifts have been cut so I don’t need to worry about him getting called in at all hours but on the negative side we’ll be down 20% of each of his paychecks which will be ok but won’t leave much wiggle room. We were really afraid things would be worse. It is a scary time to be a 1 income household. Trying not to stress about it for now. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? Mayo. So gross!
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 15+2

Baby is the size of a(n): navel orange 🍊 

Upcoming appointments: 4/8 and 4/27 for AS. 

How are you feeling? Pregnancy wise I’ve been good. But I started feeling crappy health wise. Today I’m kind of better than yesterday? So I have no idea what’s going on. Still had a raging headache in the morning but luckily it went away today with Tylenol. 

Raves/Rants: I actually got to leave work on time today which never happens. 
    Rant: bills are stressing me out. I don’t even really know why. But I get overwhelmed so easily. Plus I also just looked at how much I owe so far for my prenatal care. Not even halfway and yikesssss. But it is what it is. Could be worse. I really think I need some sort of medication or at least someone to talk to because I feel like not being able to check my email or mail is not normal/healthy....

Questions: anyone finding out the sex at the AS? That was my original plan but it H won’t be able to be there I want to find out with him. Trying to think of the best way. We also still might do the NIPT if I have an in person appt next week and can do it. So if we do that then I’ll just have us open that together 

gummy candies. I hate the smell. 
  • Options
    @jrb411 I tried, I REALLY TRIED to like "This Is Us". I watched most of season 1 before I gave up. I really wanted to be able to talk to my coworkers about it, but nope.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 9/30; 13+6 

Baby is the size of a(n): 🍋 lemon,  I think? 

Upcoming appointments: 4/21 regular checkup and 5/15 anatomy scan. I had to go to my NT scan alone and if things don’t change by 5/15 I’ll have to do that alone too. I’m okay being alone, but very bummed my SO misses out and he is sad he doesn’t get to go too. 

How are you feeling? Still pretty nauseous most of the time and major meat aversion. A few pinches of round ligament pain every now and then. Heartburn is starting now. 

Raves/Rants: my elective gender scan was cancelled due to corona. We bought the sneak peek blood test instead; results should be here this week, hopefully it’s right and then we will confirm it at the anatomy scan. 

RANT: I would really like to go and try on maternity clothes versus blindly ordering sizing off the internet! 

I’m also terrified of getting corona or my SO getting it due to our line of work; we’re both still working our LE jobs. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? A Bloody Mary! 
  • Options
    @robinj716 I feel you on the maternity clothes! I just put in a HUGE order and have no idea if any of it will fit. I am certain that 80% will get sent back. I will be interest to know if your sneak peek is right. We did one and will find out next week if ours was accurate. *fingers crossed*
    @readytobemama Same on the non-existent pregnancy glow. I am puffy and covered in acne (face, chest, and back) with flaring rosacea. It is not pretty.
    @megsmcp Haha! That sounds like video calls with the director of my department right now. He is home alone working with a 1yo and 3yo because his wife is a physician. A little person is always in the background upset about something. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 9/28, 14+2 

Baby is the size of a(n): peach

Upcoming appointments: not until 5/13 when I have my anatomy scan & 20 week appt. although I do have to go to lab to get the second blood draw for the sequential screen at the end of this month 

How are you feeling? Fine. Just cooped up. And also anxious about everything with COVID. 

Raves/Rants: Rave: I made chicken enchiladas for dinner and they were sooo good. I’m also excited to order dinner from a steakhouse tomorrow since it’s DH and my anniversary. Rant is that I miss March madness. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? Mustard. Game of Thrones. Also dislike coconut like others said. 
    DD born 6/21/2018
    DS born 9/24/2020
  • Options
    @robinj716 I am still nauseous and starting to get heartburn/reflux too! I didn't get a break with #1 and it doesn't look like I will this time either
  • Options
    @pghren I have not been given any lifting restrictions at this point. It will be a bummer if they do since my kids are 40 and 45 lbs and I still have to lift them especially the 2yo very frequently. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days:  9/8, 17w2d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): orange/pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: OB 4/7 (hoping it doesn't get canceled); AS 4/21

How are you feeling? Fine, except when I get allergy headaches. Nothing can get rid of them!

Raves/Rants: Rave&Rant - finally looking pregnant. Problem is I look way further along than 17 weeks!

Questions: None

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? I don't know if everyone loves it, but I hate okra!
  • Options
    @pghren mine didn’t give me a specific weight but she seemed concerned that I have to bend a lot and lift a lot at my job. So I try to only lift what I don’t have to use my abs for. I won’t pick up heavy stuff that’s on the ground. I still carry 30ish lb things but I grab them from shelves so it’s not a lot of lifting effort. 
  • Options
    @readytobemama my skin has been flaring up too with breakouts and dry and red. Your dislike of blue cheese makes me laugh because that has been one of my only consistent cravings. I can’t get enough blue cheese dressing. We’ve gone through so many bottles it’s embarrassing!

@pghren Are you in Pittsburgh? Just noticing the Pgh in your name. I’m in Pittsburgh also and I totally agree how hard it is to see everything closing down. I feel so bad trying to explain to my son why we can’t go places all the time.
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 16+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): dill pickle

Upcoming appointments: Had a virtual appointment this morning and another on the 30th. I have my anatomy scan on the 27th.

How are you feeling? Stressed about most everything right now

Raves/Rants: I haven’t left my house in 3 weeks. It’s getting very hard and I told my ob today that I’m afraid that not leaving for so long will give me fears of leaving even when they say I can, specifically to do bloodwork, my anatomy scan, and take my son to his 18mo appointment. She encouraged me to go out but to maintain social distancing and follow all protocols. Still afraid though.

Questions: No

Avocados, the texture and taste is hard for me to get past.
  • Options
    @itsmehere1212 yep, I'm in Pittsburgh. The city is all over these parks! 
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 15+4

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out at 20 weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): navel orange

Upcoming appointments: had one yesterday and 16 week growth scan next week

How are you feeling? Nervous

Raves/Rants: working from home means sleeping in for me and my son, but he wakes up like 4 nights a week. My work is also disjointed and he’s been escaping his crib. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love? Driving
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options

EDD/weeks+days: 16 weeks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 
    Finding out

Upcoming appointments: Next week- standard visit

How are you feeling? Great, no symptoms

Raves/Rants: Just sad that I was supposed to be performing this week but shoes obviously got cancelled/ will be rescheduled but I might be too preggers by then to perform. Also- was supposed to be at a wedding this weekend that they are rescheduling to the fall so I might not make that either. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What is something you hate that everyone else seems to love?  Posted in another thread.... feeling baby move. It’s creepy and uncomfortable as they get bigger. Haha. I like the reassurance that all is well- but dislike it overall.