Parenting
Options

UO!

Re: UO!

• Options
    I'm confused.  I'm going back to the shoe thing.  Crocs, no.  Uggs, yes.

Are these the fashion faux pas my mom says they are?

No those are cute.  NMS, but I could totally see how they could be rocked by someone else stylishly.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I feel like me and CG are oddly agreeing on many foodstuffs today. It's weird.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will once again comfort Liam with sex. GOD, what a pain.
    GET IN LINE.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

I just heard this phrase the other say on tv. It's gonna kill me now if I don't remember what show.
  • Options
    Darbie914 said:
    Holy cow, I do some work and have no idea what's going on.

I'm a leftie.  5'3 so I'll be all up in your bewbies.

I'd still eat the Dorito.

Right, I was just thinking that.  Although I usually have no ideer what's going on (here and IRL).

Never waste doritos, unless they are cool ranch because EW.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Darbie914 said:

I just heard this phrase the other say on tv. It's gonna kill me now if I don't remember what show.

Steel Magnolias?

No, it was something I was watching recently. Big Bang? Maybe Sheldon said it.
  • Options

QFT! Let's be friends!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options

Cool ranch>nacho cheese

Yup.
  • Options
    Jimmy John's chips > Any other chip ever made.
  • Options

Funyuns > Doritos

TRUTH.

I think we are about to have our first fight guys.

Wh
  • Options
    futant462 said:
    @CinemaGoddess

I brought fixings for a salad with me to work on Monday.  I didn't realize that the lettuce was beyond wilty so I ended up eating croutons, cheese, and italian dressing.  I regret nothing.
    It's the thought that counts, really.  You thought about eating the lettuce but decided against it.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    LuckyDadLuckyDad member
    edited November 2013
    You people don't know how to snack at all.

ETA: Except Helen, she's smart
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    Best chips, in order:

1.  Cool Ranch flavor doritos
    2.  Tim's Cascade Style - Jalapeno flavor
    3.  Fritos
    4.  Cheetos 
    5.  Regular Lays
    6.  Ruffles

The lowest of the low: regular cheese doritos.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Trying to decide if it's worth getting back into this thread after having missed the last 10 pages or so.  What the shit, you guys?  Are there any opinions in there?
  • Options
    Sundae13 said:
    Funyuns are gross. 
    Your face is gross. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Pork rinds are better than funyuns.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    LuckyDad said:

QFT! Let's be friends!

I thought we were friends.  You don't wear Crocs, do you?

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I don't like croutons ...UO? Stale ass bread. Yuck.
    NO. 

Toasted and seasoned bread.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I used to have an addiction to Flaming Hot Cheetos and my permanently red-stained fingers are proof of that.

• Options

I don't like croutons ...UO? Stale ass bread. Yuck.
    NO. 

Toasted and seasoned bread.  
    Nice try.
    What kind of croutons are you eating, Mabel?

These are the ones I'm eating.  They're toasted in the put in the toaster sense, not they've been smoking the wacky sense. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos are the greatest Doritos of all time.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options
    Also, have y'all ever had Munchos? Fucking delicious.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image

• Options
    You should try toasted croutons when you're toasted.  Or maybe toast them with weed butter.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

ranking of my foot happiness

Barefoot>Flip flops>Skechers GoWalks

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    Bugles are also the bomb dot com. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options

These are amazing. extra dark pretzels

Unique Pretzel Extra Dark Splits, 11 oz (Pack of 12)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    My favorite guilty pleasure 
    NASTY

• Options
    COOL RANCH DORITOS ARE THE BEST. 

End of story. 

/gavel.

/fin

Full stop.

End of replies.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    ReeseFoxReeseFox member
    edited November 2013
    YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME @CINEMAGODDESS

image image

• Options
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    Pretzels are only worth it if they're covered in chocolate. And especially if they also have peanut butter.
    My favorite snack is sliced banana topped with peanut butter and pretzel sticks.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Options
    I will eat an entire bag of salt & vinegar kettle chips in approximately 2.4 minutes @lexilupin.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    We need to find the harp. We never must give up. We all have to play iiiiiit, to wake Minnie up.

I can't believe I have read this whole thread.
  • Options
    YUUUUUUUUP. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"