Check-in w/o March 30

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):  

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: if you did some type of after school activity, what was it and how long did you do it for? 
Married: August 2012
TTC #1: July 2015
BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
TTC #2: September 2019

Re: Check-in w/o March 30

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wednesdaygirl1019 I am the same! So out of breath. Little dude is so high! I never thought I would miss carrying ds2 so low, yet here I am. 
  • Options
    Add me to the no breathing club! This baby is so freaking high, even while sitting I find myself breathing hard. 

@KansasFarmMomma that is awesome that you were on a drag racing team. I have never heard someone being on a drag racing team at such a younger age. 

@wednesdaygirl1019 I cannot believe that you went on a two mile walk. I can go just a block and be completely out of breathe, my rlp is already kicking in, and by the time I get to 1/4 mile, my hip pain hurts so bad. I still try to stay active, but it surely is hard. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    @blackgirlmagic DH and I have a neighborhood route that is approx 2 miles if we do the whole thing. When the weather is nice we do it daily, and now it's an excuse to leave the house. However, I think I need to start cutting the walk short. The uphill portion has been wearing me out! 
  • Options
    Ooh! Thanks for the tip! @emiliadkay Now that we are home FT, I would really only need one, anyway.  As long as I can wash and dry it for her again the same day. 🤷
  • Options
    I am anxious for you to get checked out again too @sarah0985 fx meds help nip it in the bud! ❤️
  • Options
    @hypermusic Happy to see you back... I'm planning on doing a 1.5 hr round trip to get takeout from one of my favorite restaurants.  We would have this past weekend if our grocery delivery wasn't so plentiful.  We plan to wait until we eat what we have on hand then take the ride.  lol  gotta support the local businesses!
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @mrswheeler812 what is show hour??
  • Options
    @charhar0820 That’s great news about your OBGYN! Glad your doctor was reassuring about the measurements ❤️
  • Options
    I definitely meant show choir there LOL