September 2020 Moms
Options

March Symptoms Thread

2»

Re: March Symptoms Thread

• Options
    13 weeks today and feeling much better nausea-wise. I still need to eat fairly frequently to keep nausea at bay but not as often. Dizziness has been more of a thing lately, but I find keeping a high fluid intake helps with that. Falling asleep early in the evenings still, but not quite so exhausted during the day. I made soup the other day and counted that a huge victory - both finding the energy to make it and managing to consume vegetables (especially onions and garlic). 

I posted this in the question thread but it's probably better suited to be here. Has anyone had trouble with their peripheral vision? Mine blinked out for a bit yesterday and it really had me worried. 

And for those struggling with constipation, I had one really awful week of that before calling my midwife for advice (and I'm sure you've heard it all) but what helped me was adding apples, grapes and raisins into my diet and aiming for 100 oz of water a day. I don't think I ever hit 100 but every bit helps. Since then I've had no trouble. Good luck! 
  • Options
    Lower Back Pain- tonight it is so bad I can't sleep. I couldn't get comfortable in bed, and even soaking in the tub isn't touching it. This feels early, and I'm angry
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 12+4 and I feel like I am producing as much saliva as a dog 😂 it is the weirdest feeling to have a constant pool of saliva in my mouth and having to keep swallowing it so I don’t drool like a dog is not helping my still hanging on all day morning sickness 😩

please come soon second trimester and please be better than the first 😂
  • Options
    I’ve been having a lot of discomfort in my upper abdomen just under my ribs which is especially painful right after I’ve eaten or if there is any pressure on that area. I totally remember having this feeling with DS but waaaaay later in pregnancy. I feel like I’ve stuffed myself with food only I’ve barely had anything all day because I feel so yucky.
  • Options
    Gross, but I have been having lots of bloody boogers. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher same!  Glad someone else has, thought our house was just dry.  So many weird symptoms I never knew had any link! 
  • Options
    @readytobemama It started about a week and a half ago. Producing this many booger is weird to begin with for me but they are always streaked with red. I haven’t had any bloody noses though. Have you?
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher no bloody noses yet, but then I'm one of the weird ones who has never in my life had a bloody nose!  Definitely hoping it doesn't start now, not sure I'd be able to avoid gagging. 
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher Same! For about the last two weeks. 
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv and @readytobemama Such a weird symptom, but I am glad to know I am not the only one having it.
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher I've got the bloody boogers too and my upper gums are bleeding when I brush. Same thing happened last pregnancy, so I know it goes away, but it's still gross. 
    Me: 36, H: 37 | Married: 10/15/16 | DS#1: 7/18/04 | DS#2: 4/18/19
    BFP: 1/26/20 | EDD: 9/20/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @beaandthebabes tmi question but are you constipated, too? The slower digestion might be leaving less room in your stomach after all with everything getting squished. That plus some gas pan can definitely lead to some discomfort for me
  • Options
    @beaandthebabes same! Weird stomach pains and all that

@Louise_Belcher yesssss and they get so deep in there I will literally have to get them out 😫 lol gross 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    My skin (mainly boobs rn) is getting itchy! And I have an itchy area where my leg meets my butt. My mom thinks it’s fungal of some sort. I have to remember to call my office to see what they recommend. It doesn’t look like ringworm and it’s not a lesion or anything so in have no idea. It’s just a little red area? Anyone ever experience this? 
  • Options
    @pghren I think you are exactly right. I have suddenly started the burping phase of pregnancy and I’m having way less stomach pain. 
  • Options
    @greyl I have the itchy boobs thing which is totally normal
  • Options
    @greyl Yes to itchy chest! Also I had a spot on my stomach that was crazy itchy for about a week. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    I’m itchy all over too!!! 

Thankfully my appetite seems to have come back. Thank goodness, let’s hope I’m over that all day sickness! 
  • Options
    Thanks guys!! The spot on my leg is weird because it doesn’t bother me at all most of the day so I’m like what is it even??? And today my boobs weren’t itchy so I guess every day is a surprise lol 
  • Options
    Okay guys, this goes for everyone but most especially first time moms - If you have itching in a place that's not growing (boobs and belly), especially if it gets worse at night and/or if it's itchy enough for you to break skin, make sure you mention it to your doctor so they can check it out. It could be totally normal and a result of dry skin or something, or it could be something more severe.
    I know a lot of people think they're just being silly, but all it takes to check is a simple blood test to make sure that you and baby are safe =)
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Anyone else having crazy amounts of discharge? 😳
  • Options
    @emohay1988 yes! Totally normal right now I guess. 
  • Options
    @emohay1988 yes, and have for a bit now but it's starting to cause irritation. I've always had sensitive skin and have to use unscented laundry detergent, but now even that's not working.  It's so uncomfortable! 
  • Options
    @emohay1988 for sure!! Feels like I’m In my fertile week lol

@mflowers929 thanks for looking out! I keep forgetting to call them. I will have to on Monday! 
  • Options
    My belly is already sooo dry and even peeling. Ick!
  • Options
    Anyone else's baby just get really pissy if you don't eat soon after waking up? I feel like on the days I overstep and wait too long (or dare to shower first) it's like it's trying to kill me 😂
  • Options
    My bladder gets so full when I sleep when I finally pee my muscles/ligaments hurt so bad immediately after from being stretched out so much 😂 not fun
  • Options
    I think I’m starting to have round ligament pain. I got a couple sharp pulling feelings up the middle of my lower abdomen yesterday and they kinda freaked me out but each only lasted a few seconds and I haven’t had any bleeding for weeks. It was weird bc I was laying down but I don’t remember if I had rolled a little. So I guess it’s the start of RLP although I’ll probably chat with my OB nurse about it to be safe. what have the rest of your RLP experiences been like? I also have had jabs up my vagina on and off the whole time which my RE had said is normal and will get worse lol. Also general vaginal and hip aches. I’m almost 14 weeks now, I’m also on the thin side I guess (not as thin as I used to be lol but still relatively thin) so my stomach is really popping at this point so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by the pains. I’ve just never made it this far so this all feels so new! 
  • Options
    mflowers929mflowers929 member
    edited March 2020
    @greyl yessss I forgot about that until it started happening again lol.

@momofmiracles31889 mine are usually just to one side or the other of center, but yes, quick sharp pains generally
    Also, lightning crotch 😂
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Has anyone ever had hemorrhoids?  I'm still recovering from a yeast infection last weekend, and now this... I'm in agony! Help! 
  • Options
    Still reeling with nausea. It got better again and then came back. I’m almost 14 weeks, I’m over it! 
  • Options
    @robinj716 me too !!! I’m 16 weeks and thought it would be better. I haven’t caught a break.  Hope it goes away soon for all of us still struggling. 
  • Options
    The diclectin (basically unisom+b6) wasn't doing enough for me so my doctor prescribed me metonia. I've been taking it for a week and it's been actually helping, and also increasing my appetite a tiny bit
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I guess I’ll put this here even though it’s probably not pregnancy related but my chest is starting to hurt 😞 I’m so nervous right now. That’s my only symptom though. No coughing....yet. Feels like the beginnings of bronchitis which I hope is all it is since I don’t have a fever right now. Also my H feels fine atm as well. Please keep your fx for me and the baby that it’s not anything super serious. 
  • Options
    Thinking of you @greyl Hope it’s just a fluke, please keep us posted. 
  • Options
    @chasingroygbiv thank you! 🤍 I feel like crud today. Still no fever but I’ve had a headache all day that didn’t go away with two Tylenol and my chest is pretty irritated still. I will see what tomorrow brings and I’m in bed resting for now. I just want to feel the baby move to help me feel a little less stressed.