May 2020 Moms
Options

Randoms 3/2-3/8

13»

Re: Randoms 3/2-3/8

• Options
    @randic22 @tj_2 I used to be able to refresh and it would eventually appear, but now nothing happens, no matter how much I refresh. I don't know, but it seems that my phone is the issue. 
    @tj_2 haha, they are unfortunately not that great here at this time of year, but I can't wait until warmer weather b/c I love all fresh fruit!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamaqdubu I was early April in A17 so it's different to be later this time around. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    @mamaqdubu I was the end of may 2018 and now the end of May again... Part of me wanted to just join June but then I didn't want to wait for June to open. It really sucks when almost everyone has their babies and there's only like 3 of you left waiting to have baby. 
  • Options
    This is my first time joining the end of the month, but I've had all 3 EDD early in the month so far, but then had my babies early on top of it, and have to wait weeks for anyone else to have baby. And keep hitting all the cranky milestones before everyone. It's not fun that way either. I haven't made it to my expected birth month yet, lol. So I figured this time to just join the month I expect to deliver in, even though EDD is June 6.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mamaj1220 @pirateduck @catem07 I’m trying to get some work done but it’s just not happening. 
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • Options
    @mamaqdubu I was at the end of D13 and now am the end of the month too.
  • Options
    I was the beginning of the month in Aug12 (8/7 EDD; 8/13 actual) and middle of the month in Jan14 (1/13 EDD; 1/7 actual). It's odd being at the end now, and I'll still be towards the end when I have him (tentatively 5/21).
  • Options
    Add me to the group of people the app isn't working for. I've done everything I can think of it get it to work... so I'm only bumping from work in my down time. :/
  • Options
    I am in the middle (16th), but have always gone late so consider myself at the end of May. Family asks my due date and I just say, "May, you guys know how this works for me so expect to have a June arrival" 😄
  • Options
    For those that the app is not working for, I did randomly get a message on the app the other day saying that it wants to update and to log out and run updates and log back in...  I haven't done this yet, but they are definitely changing something on the back end and that may have something to do with it.
  • Options
    For those that the app is not working for, I did randomly get a message on the app the other day saying that it wants to update and to log out and run updates and log back in...  I haven't done this yet, but they are definitely changing something on the back end and that may have something to do with it.

I tried this last night and it still won't load anything. :/
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace I had to log out, uninstall and reinstall while logged out for it to work right, I think my phone needs to update in all honesty but I am lazy and keep forgetting to do it lol
  • Options
    This time I’m may 14 so middle of the month but I’ve known all along I’ll have a RCS so I consider myself the beginning of the month. Last time I was 11/30 and didn’t have DS until Dec 8 and I think only one or two babies on my BMB were behind me. It seemed like I was looking at pics of babies while still pregnant FOR-EV-ER. Lol but eventually they were all here and beautiful :) It is very different on the boards though.