Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Opk tests

linpeachylinpeachy member
edited February 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hello. I need some help with opks. I had a positive opk and ewcm on cd 6. All other tests were negative until today I just had another positive opk (I think) on cd 13. I attached a photo. I am having what i think is watery cm now.

Partner was out of town until yesterday so I’m wondering if it’s possible I ovulated on cd 6 and missed it or am I gearing up to ovulate now. Is it possible to have positive opks after ovulating?

I am just getting off bc and my last two cycles have been short 21-22. So if I’m ovulating now this would be my first normal one. I was always 28-30 days before bc and only took it for two months.

Help :)

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Opk tests

• Options
    @linpeachy we don’t encourage one-off posts here. This question would be appropriate in the already established Chart Stalk/Question thread here - https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12750700/chart-stalk-questions-february-2020#latest 
    If you would like to introduce yourself & get involved here, that would be great...this is a wonderful community where you can give and get support! There is a Newbie thread for this week where you can introduce yourself here - https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12750813/newbie-intros-w-o-2-10#latest
    CD6 is very early to ovulate...you can have multiple surges before ovulating though. It’s possible your body was gearing up to ovulate early and didn’t, and it has geared up again now. Also, your cycles can be a bit wonky for a bit after coming off BC, so just relax and maybe consider temping to get a better idea of what is going on during your cycle. That is the only way to confirm ovulation actually occurred, except through a blood test. 
  • Options
    linpeachy said:
    Hello. I need some help with opks. I had a positive opk and ewcm on cd 6. All other tests were negative until today I just had another positive opk (I think) on cd 13. I attached a photo. I am having what i think is watery cm now.

Partner was out of town until yesterday so I’m wondering if it’s possible I ovulated on cd 6 and missed it or am I gearing up to ovulate now. Is it possible to have positive opks after ovulating?

I am just getting off bc and my last two cycles have been short 21-22. So if I’m ovulating now this would be my first normal one. I was always 28-30 days before bc and only took it for two months.

Help :)

QFP minus images 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry didnt know. Thanks for the reply. 
  • Options
    You can peak multiple times on OPKs. If you ovulate on CD6, I would talk to your doctor as tgats really too early for an egg to be mature.