@smallbutmighty77 I hope it went well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Midwife appointment went well today, other than my veins being uncooperative for my glucose test. Have decided the glucose drink tastes like very flat orange soda. It gave me heartburn but bean loved it and was wiggling up a storm. Fingers crossed I passed and they're also checking my iron levels. Bean is measuring one week ahead so they're growing strong! Also, my midwifery student, who is lovely, was initially going to graduate just before our due date but things got moved around so she is likely going to be able to attend my labour! I'm really fond of her so I'm glad she can join our team. They gave me a list of what to pack in my "go bag"  (planning for a birthing centre delivery instead of hospitsl) and they said what they already provide, so that is super helpful. Appointments are going to be every two weeks now!
  • Options
    @korthouse That sounds like a super successful and helpful appointment! I'm so glad your midwifery student will most likely be able to attend your labor/birth!
  • Options
    @literatureandink I love my appointments there. It is always positive and informative and I'm a huge fan if my team  :)
  • Options
    @korthouse that is so important!! I’m in love with my entire care team and it makes me less scared of labor & delivery because I trust them and their judgment!
  • Options
    @korthouse I refer to the glucose drink as a melted snow cone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @mercury94 That is a very accurate comparison!
  • Options
    @korthouse @mercury94 Agreed on both of your comparisons for the glucose drink! My thought was melted orange popsicle.