March 2020 Moms

January Symptoms

1235»

Re: January Symptoms

• @Malidocious Awww leaking nipples. Isn't late third trimester fun? Haha. You can buy the reusable breast pads if you haven't already and you won't leak through your shirt!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @mrsvp614 @Malidocious I also use Unisom for sleep a couple times a week. It definitely helps, and I don't THINK it's caused any extra sweatiness. Although, it's worth saying that I live in ND, so the weather is on my side LOL. I had some night sweats a few weeks ago, but they haven't come back yet. Last time I had HORRIBLE night sweats after delivery. It's normal but it still sucks. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Loading the player...
  • Anybody else’s baby get the hiccups a TON throughout the day?? Baby girl has gotten the hiccups 3-4x already in the past 4 hours that I’ve been home! Is that normal?? I’m sure she’s prob had them throughout the day too but I can’t feel as much when I’m at work. I read some stuff that it could not be hiccups but instead a cord problem? Ayiyi.
  • @mrsc918 it is super normal and is how your baby is learning to breath, if you are nervous or need peace of mind I would def bring it up to your OB though!
  • @mrsc918 yes!! My baby girl gets hiccups at least 5 times a day, twice in one hour earlier this morning. She’s even been waking me up in the night with her hiccups. Every time I tell my dr she says it’s normal 🤷🏻‍♀️ Try not to read what’s on the internet, I almost had a panic attack reading some stuff. I’d say as long as she is moving normally otherwise then it’s not concerning, and just bring it up to your dr!

I have a dr appointment on Wednesday along with an ultrasound. I plan to bring it up again, I’ll let you know how it goes!
  • @mrsc918 I read the same thing on the internet because she was getting them so frequently (does seem to have calmed down the last week or so finally, I'm 35 weeks) She has some crazy movements too that made me google whether in utero seizures are a thing, luckily google was kind to me on this one and the general consensus I found was that their movements can be weird indeed, but overall any movement is good movement. She just feels so different from my previous two. @chichiphin lol at your OB's response, good to hear!!
  • @stac4056 hahaha funny you mention that, I’ve actually been feeling the weird shaking type of movement too and I googled it too 😂😂😂😂 ahhh I totally am not a fan of pregnancy!!! Just want my baby to be healthy and in my arms. Tho I keep being told the worrying still doesn’t end there ahhhh lol maybe I’ll just have one kid lol
  • Omg  :D@mrsc918 @stac4056 I googled in utero seizures about 2 weeks ago because I was so concerned at the erratic and full-body movements my LO was making.  Luckily pretty much everything said that those were extremely rare, so I felt better about it.  She still goes absolutely bananas in there sometimes, though.  
  • MalidociousMalidocious member
    edited January 2020
    @EmilyLove25 I knew leaky nipples were a possible thing near the end of pregnancy but I wasn't expecting it so soon!  I was just chilling on the couch one morning and thought that it felt a bit colder than usual in my living room, but I was only cold because I leaked through my shirt and it got wet/cold, lol!  Ridiculous.  I ended up buying some nipple pads though.  It just caught me so by surprise!  I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it... haha.

@stassischroeder I'll have to give Unisom a try!  With or without any sweating, I just want to sleep!
  • Guys! I had my first night of night sweats. Hilariously, I like them because I feel like it means two things: I was actually getting sleep and my hormones are DOING things hahahaha.
    *TW*

• @emilylove25, that's funny on the night sweats.  I've never experienced them, oddly enough.

anyone else having symptoms of breathlessness?  there are times when I'll just be sitting there and feel like I can't hardly breathe... which leads me to believe LO is squashing my lungs.  at the same time, I feel a lot of pelvic pressure/pain, too.  apparently she is just everywhere.  lol.  

• @EmilyLove25 I had night sweats a few nights ago but I figured it was because I changed the sheets and added an extra blanket to the bed, lol.  It very well may have been hormone-related, though!  

@treetop19 I am always breathless lately.  I, too, feel like my baby is apparently just everywhere inside of me because I feel like she's sitting up high and I can't really get comfortable or breathe, but I also have been having the pelvic pressure and a lot of lightning crotch moments.  I'm not sure WHAT position she's in, but I cannot breathe!  Some positions are worse than others but I've found that I can breathe a bit easier when I'm fully stretched out, sitting up on the couch with my legs fully extended.  It's nice, but I can't be fully stretched out at all times!  Silly body.
  • ahh @Malidocious you've explained my worst new symptom! bb girl like, crawls up & sideways now and it is enormous pressure on my entire uterus. I feel what I think is her entire back sideways at my belly button & usually I get a love BH contraction at the same time. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @treetop19 YES on the breathlessness. I 100% get it after going up even THREE stairs. But much like you, I also know this LO is pushing on my bladder (evidenced by my 100 trips to the bathroom a day). Fun times!
    *TW*

• I keep getting these really sharp pains in my pelvic area daily now. They aren't that frequent but it almost feels like my muscles are tearing. I especially get them at night when I am trying to get comfortable which sucks. 

@treetop19 Count me in on the breathlessness too. I feel like my lungs can't expand anymore. Every time I speak to anyone on the phone they ask me if I am okay because I sound out of breath lol  :|
  • @stacey6689 I'm also having a lot of pain when changing positions at night - in my upper thighs and lower belly especially.  Rolling over in bed is one of the more painful activities for me to do these days.

@treetop19 Yup, outside of the general "any level of exertion causes me to breathe heavily" type feelings, I do get some breathless moments when I'm just sitting/laying down that feel like baby's stretching in there and pushing out the air in my lungs.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • @treetop (and a lot of other people not surprisingly) I am super breathless also.  The kids and my husband look at me like I’m crazy with all the huffing and puffing and general sound effects that accompany trying to move around these days lol

The baby movements are amazing and intriguing to me right now, albeit uncomfortable at times.  So neat to be able to feel baby parts when I press on my belly in areas with my fingertips. I cannot leave this kid alone for two minutes.  So excited to hold him. 
  • Braxton Hicks, Braxton Hicks and more Braxton Hicks😂 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020