April 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Check In(All Groups) Week of 1/20

2»

Re: Weekly Check In(All Groups) Week of 1/20

• Options
    @mwill291 I thought the first trimester crawled by, but the second trimester has been much faster, especially these last 6 weeks. I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed by how little time I have left. 

@doraleigh35 Honestly I don't have anything ready for postpartum. I've told myself that I should start putting together my hospital bag by mid-March - around 33-34 weeks. Hopefully, that's not too late. 

@babyrummom Just started looking for the pediatrician today. I have a couple places that I'm interested in, but I'm trying to figure out how to choose between them. 

@Kathryn0903 I've been trying to make a point to see all the OBs in the practice, and I've scheduled my appointments out through 34 weeks with that in mind. So far, I've seen two nurse practitioners (who don't deliver) and two OBs, with appointments scheduled with 4 different OBs between now and 36 weeks, so I should have seen all but one or two of them by then. I've loved all but one of them so far.

@ejoseph16 Yes! I love feeling her move around when I lie down at night. I move around quite a bit throughout the day at work, so she tends to sleep through most of that. But she gets crazy at night, and unless she's stepping on my bladder, I tend to love it. lol. 

@literatureandink We ended buying the stroller and infant car seat off my registry, and most of the furniture (minus the rocking chair we want) aren't even on the registry. I have my eye on some stuff from IKEA that I'm hoping to buy once we get our tax refund. Everything else, I'll wait until after the two baby showers, and I'll evaluate where I am on the registry. I hope people actually buy stuff from the registry, but we'll see. 

@korthouse Yes!! I feel so behind on baby prep stuff. We still have stuff that needs to be moved out of the nursery, though I've given DH a deadline of February 15th to get his stuff out of there so that we can move her stuff in after baby shower #1. 
  • Options
    @sbalding88 I now want both a cheese danish and a doughnut :)  doughnuts have been such a craving this pregnancy!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KFrob I told my DH last night that he can't come from work without bringing me one or the other. LOL. I haven't been craving either until just this week, and now every night that's what I want to eat.