April 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Questions 1/5

2»

Re: Weekly Questions 1/5

• Options
    @korthouse that makes sense. My friend is getting married in September, but I think they're trying to get a bridal shower and bachelorette party in the same weekend to make it easier for travel. They were looking at June, but I'll try to suggest late June since I should be 6 weeks last week of May if I'm on time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 All the weddings! We're going to another one at the beginning of August, but luckily we'll be a good 3 months out at that point. Also it's my best friend so I would take the train in labour if I had to to be there  :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    babybisonbabybison member
    edited January 2020
    In response to the working question, I live in NJ where you're given 4 weeks of paid disability before your due date. I think I stopped working about 3 1/2 weeks before? It was great to run around and get everything done. Also I hate working 😝

@babyrummom @korthouse I get so many BH it drives me crazy. Those sound like mine. Sometimes it's because I'm dehydrated, or my bladder is full, or I just had soda. I feel that tightening, but it also sort of makes me catch my breath in a weird way? That's how I know it's them. 
  • Options
    @babybison sometimes when I get the weird breath catchy feeling I can’t decide if it’s a contraction or the kid going flips.  It’s such a strange feeling!