March 2020 Moms

The Ultrasound Thread

124»

Re: The Ultrasound Thread

• 18 weeks always moving with his legs over his head 
  • Loading the player...
  • @aerie_star,  Baby looks like she/he is banging on your uterus like she wants to tell us something! 
  • @creativesoul83 I love that feet pic! So cute 
  • Thoughts? At the beginning she said it was a boy then she said is a girl. Idk now. 
  • @knottienumbers looks like you introed back in July and haven’t posted since except to ask us if we can tell the sex of your baby when an u/s tech told you their opinion... we aren’t trained technicians so our opinions don’t mean much more than the 50/50 shot anyone has. I encourage you to follow the pinned post to change your username to something memorable and to participate a little more in our community.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Thanks for reply to my post. I try my best to use this app to keep a record of this pregnancy with the pictures and such.
     I just wanted to know opinions since is my first baby and I have no clue of anything and I thought to ask y’all because I don’t have nobody else. 
  • Thank you so much for your reply! I appreciate it! I hope it’s a girl fingers crossed. 
    Thank you for being so kind! 
  • I would say girl looks like a limb in the way but I dunno. There are some sassy people on here, don’t feel like you have to justify yourself. 
  • I hope it’s a little girl ❤️ Thanks for your response! 
  • @kagesstarshroom Such a great picture!!!
  • Did they say how much baby weights? 
  • @nurseandftm not sure who that is directed to... my MFM OB said their formula they use showed ours at 13 oz 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Some of you guys have been really lucky to get such clear (and freaky) ultrasounds of your LOs!  I go the 1st week of December again for new scans but so far nothing really clear.  Tech says he's a bit uncooperative.  Lol. That was the only this he wanted to show us.  
  • Follow up Anatomy Scan yesterday! She was definitely more cooperative this time. <3

• My sweet little chunky girl❤️
  • I'm so excited to meet my little man!  39 weeks tomorrow 🥰🥰