July 2020 Moms
Options

***IF YOUR NAME STARTS WITH "KNOTTIE"***

If you have a generic user name that The Bump saddled you with because of previously used The Knot, this thread is for you.

It's already tough to remember everyone's names, especially in the beginning but is nearly impossible with folks still using the Knottie user name. We can't tell you apart from any of the others with a similar name and engaging with/responding to/helping you will be more difficult for others (which I've found means your posts/replies are more likely to go unread. 

We WANT to get to know you too so please take a quick minute to follow the SUPER EASY steps below to change you're name (strongly suggest not using first or last name for privacy/security).

HOW TO CHANGE IT:
1. How to change your username: log in to TheKnot
2. Hover over "Your Account" in the top right of the screen
3. Click "Your Profile" to access your account settings
4. Under "Username" change your username to whatever suits you best

Pro tips:
-Be sure to log out and log back in at The Bump after changing your username.
-If you are having issues doing it that way, you can email community@thebump.com and ask them to change your username. Give them a few suggestions just in case your top choice is taken. It may take up to 24 hours for the name to update. 

Thanks all!!!!!

Re: ***IF YOUR NAME STARTS WITH "KNOTTIE"***

• Options
    @BumpAdmin please sticky!
  • Options
    Need some help- I’m struggling to change my username. Emailed the community@thebump.com and it said message was undeliverable. I can’t access the Knot as it’s tied to an old email address that I no longer have access to... so not sure how my new email address used for this site is tied to the Knot.. any advice? Kind of frustrating I can’t change my username another way 👎🏼☹️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you have the the bump app or are you on a computer? I haven’t accessed from a computer in awhile, but you can do it from the app. Just click on your profile pic and it will take you to your account and click the edit button next to your username. Also you can log into the knot with your new email and password (that you are using on the bump now) and change it that way. The bump and knot are the same company. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @millpe thank you! I’m using the app. I’ll try those and see what works!