Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Friday 11/29

Anyone doing some of their holiday shopping today? 

Re: GTKY Friday 11/29

• Options
    My black Friday shopping is always online now.

Years ago we used to go to Kohl's in the middle of the day. Lines would be long but not terrible. But now all their deals are online starting on the Monday before so that's way easier.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I am only shopping online today, too. I pretty much do all my holiday shopping online because then I don't have to wear a bra and I can have a glass of wine. Pretty sure I would get kicked out of TJMaxx if I did that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love going black Friday shopping!  I already went and made it back.  I know you can get just as good of deals online, but it sort signals the start of the holiday season for me and Christmas is my favorite holiday!  It just makes me happy to be out with all the decorations and music everywhere.
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess Idk man, I’ve seen some things at TJMaxx. I think as long as you had the wine in a to-go cup and wore anything other than a white t-shirt, people wouldn’t bat an eye.  
  • Options
     @ssbl truth. 
    I have to work this afternoon. Debating running to the gym or shopping before. 
    I aim to finish all my Christmas shopping by nov 1, so there is nothing I really “need”

• Options
    I have AWFUL anxiety when I'm around large crowds. I'll stick to online shopping too. Already snagged a few lightning deals from Amazon. MH might get sent to the grocery store later but aside from that we're staying home. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    @ashaislurking I was reading a list of stories of retail workers from Black Friday and one person said they work at a grocery store and that's actually a pretty chill day because the mad rush at the grocery store was earlier in the week with Thanksgiving. Most don't need to grocery shop the day after. The grocery store should be safe from crowds 🙂
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Just online shopping this weekend for me.  I enjoy sleeping in after the holiday.  Not a fan of crowds and don't want to deal with people lol... Cleaned my house in preparation to decorate this weekend. 🎄
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    We always look at the Black Friday ads at my parents house after dinner on thanksgiving and I saw that target had mini keurigs on sale. We have been wanting one and pass target on our way home from there so we decided to stop. The parking lot was insane so DH dropped me off at the door and I was in & out in 10 minutes. I was so impressed with how efficient they were. 

Then today I went to party city. I was there at 9:07 and they didn’t open until 9:30 so I had to wait. I don’t know why I assumed all retail stores would be open at the crack of dawn! 

Between those 2 experiences I don’t think I did Black Friday correctly hahaha but am glad I accomplished what I needed to. 
  • Options
    So, I wasn't going to go shopping today. I wasn't going to leave the house. I didn't want to leave the house. We ended up needing some medical supplies (nothing too serious, but it couldn't wait), so I decided Target would be the lesser of two evils. I wasn't about to deal with Walmart. I had about $30 worth of stuff I NEEDED to get, and I spent $130... There's a reason I'm not allowed in a Target unsupervised. Anyone else?
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    Me and my hubby went out shopping a little bit tonight. We bought my MIL a gift. I bought some things online though too. 
  • Options
    I totally went shopping. 
    I got DH a nice pair of slippers that have "outside tread" on them, which he asked for. I think that's the only Christmas gift I bought. 
    I was able to get him 4 pair of dress slacks for $50 (starting a new job with a different dress code) and myself a black pair of knee high boots for $20. 
    And I got some lingerie from Shein for like $4 each set. Because .... baby making.