GTKY Friday 11/29 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Friday 11/29

Anyone doing some of their holiday shopping today? 

Married: Spring 2009
TTC #1: July 2018
*TW*
BFP 12/7/18, EDD 8/20/19
CP 12/17/18 @ 5 weeks, 1 day
BFP 7/1/19, CP confirmed 7/3/19
First RE consult 5/2019
Hycosy: All clear!
Unexplained RPL/IF
TTGP November Signature Challenge: Dessert Fails

meri-mackeikilove

Re: GTKY Friday 11/29

• My black Friday shopping is always online now.

Years ago we used to go to Kohl's in the middle of the day. Lines would be long but not terrible. But now all their deals are online starting on the Monday before so that's way easier.
    TTGP December Siggy Challege - Extreme Holiday Decor/Holiday Decor Fails

Me: 30 DH:32

Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained, low morph

IUI #1-3 all BFN

IVF #1 - 6/11/19
    24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 - 9/10/19
    Best male not viable after thaw, used boy #2 (both graded 5BB)
    Beta 9/20/19....BFN
    "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"

FET #2 - Tentatively February or March 2020 after loss, ERA, and Receptiva testing 

emeraldduchessssblziggymama06
  • @inthewoods23 I am only shopping online today, too. I pretty much do all my holiday shopping online because then I don't have to wear a bra and I can have a glass of wine. Pretty sure I would get kicked out of TJMaxx if I did that. 
    Married: Spring 2009
    TTC #1: July 2018
    *TW*
    BFP 12/7/18, EDD 8/20/19
    CP 12/17/18 @ 5 weeks, 1 day
    BFP 7/1/19, CP confirmed 7/3/19
    First RE consult 5/2019
    Hycosy: All clear!
    Unexplained RPL/IF
    TTGP November Signature Challenge: Dessert Fails

ssblkeikiloveziggymama06
  • Loading the player...
  • I love going black Friday shopping!  I already went and made it back.  I know you can get just as good of deals online, but it sort signals the start of the holiday season for me and Christmas is my favorite holiday!  It just makes me happy to be out with all the decorations and music everywhere.
    ssbl
  • ssblssbl
    250 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    @emeraldduchess Idk man, I’ve seen some things at TJMaxx. I think as long as you had the wine in a to-go cup and wore anything other than a white t-shirt, people wouldn’t bat an eye.  

Married: June 2017

Me: 34 / H: 34

TTC #1: March 2019

the_road_to_ozemeraldduchessziggymama06gladmamma
  •  @ssbl truth. 
    I have to work this afternoon. Debating running to the gym or shopping before. 
    I aim to finish all my Christmas shopping by nov 1, so there is nothing I really “need”
    Image result for Christmas tree meme cat

• I have AWFUL anxiety when I'm around large crowds. I'll stick to online shopping too. Already snagged a few lightning deals from Amazon. MH might get sent to the grocery store later but aside from that we're staying home. 
    *TW*
    Me: 23 Dh: 45
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Fetal Surgery, PPROM, Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019

December 2019 TTGP Signature Challenge: Holiday Decor Fails/Extreme Decor

emeraldduchessziggymama06
  • @ashaislurking I was reading a list of stories of retail workers from Black Friday and one person said they work at a grocery store and that's actually a pretty chill day because the mad rush at the grocery store was earlier in the week with Thanksgiving. Most don't need to grocery shop the day after. The grocery store should be safe from crowds 🙂
    TTGP December Siggy Challege - Extreme Holiday Decor/Holiday Decor Fails

Me: 30 DH:32

Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained, low morph

IUI #1-3 all BFN

IVF #1 - 6/11/19
    24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 - 9/10/19
    Best male not viable after thaw, used boy #2 (both graded 5BB)
    Beta 9/20/19....BFN
    "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"

FET #2 - Tentatively February or March 2020 after loss, ERA, and Receptiva testing 

ashaislurkingziggymama06
  • Just online shopping this weekend for me.  I enjoy sleeping in after the holiday.  Not a fan of crowds and don't want to deal with people lol... Cleaned my house in preparation to decorate this weekend. 🎄
    Me: 33  DH: 35
    Dating 4/2008
    Home Purchase 3/2010
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1:  9/2019
    emeraldduchessgladmamma
  • We always look at the Black Friday ads at my parents house after dinner on thanksgiving and I saw that target had mini keurigs on sale. We have been wanting one and pass target on our way home from there so we decided to stop. The parking lot was insane so DH dropped me off at the door and I was in & out in 10 minutes. I was so impressed with how efficient they were. 

Then today I went to party city. I was there at 9:07 and they didn’t open until 9:30 so I had to wait. I don’t know why I assumed all retail stores would be open at the crack of dawn! 

Between those 2 experiences I don’t think I did Black Friday correctly hahaha but am glad I accomplished what I needed to. 
    ziggymama06kpearse99ssbl
  • So, I wasn't going to go shopping today. I wasn't going to leave the house. I didn't want to leave the house. We ended up needing some medical supplies (nothing too serious, but it couldn't wait), so I decided Target would be the lesser of two evils. I wasn't about to deal with Walmart. I had about $30 worth of stuff I NEEDED to get, and I spent $130... There's a reason I'm not allowed in a Target unsupervised. Anyone else?
    *TW*
    Me: 23 Dh: 45
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Fetal Surgery, PPROM, Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019

December 2019 TTGP Signature Challenge: Holiday Decor Fails/Extreme Decor

ssblkeikilove
  • Me and my hubby went out shopping a little bit tonight. We bought my MIL a gift. I bought some things online though too. 
    ziggymama06
  • I totally went shopping. 
    I got DH a nice pair of slippers that have "outside tread" on them, which he asked for. I think that's the only Christmas gift I bought. 
    I was able to get him 4 pair of dress slacks for $50 (starting a new job with a different dress code) and myself a black pair of knee high boots for $20. 
    And I got some lingerie from Shein for like $4 each set. Because .... baby making. 
    Image result for Christmas tree meme cat

ziggymama06ssblmindyb2019photographerwife