Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Possible + hpt

So my husband and i have been ttc since our D&E in august. I've been using wondfo hpt the past couple of days and as i am unsure when i ovulated, i thought i started to see faint positive lines. So today i bought a frer and took one once i got home since i held my bladder for about 3 hours, and the first test which i currently don't have, turned pink but after about an hour it gradually started to fade away, so i decided to take another one. I am a POAS addict. So the second one isnt easily visible due to not having a long hold. Do you think it is positive or? My first one did have pink color to it and you could visibly see it. Attatched it my other one with no hold. 

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Possible + hpt

• Options
    So my husband and i have been ttc since our D&E in august. I've been using wondfo hpt the past couple of days and as i am unsure when i ovulated, i thought i started to see faint positive lines. So today i bought a frer and took one once i got home since i held my bladder for about 3 hours, and the first test which i currently don't have, turned pink but after about an hour it gradually started to fade away, so i decided to take another one. I am a POAS addict. So the second one isnt easily visible due to not having a long hold. Do you think it is positive or? My first one did have pink color to it and you could visibly see it. Attatched it my other one with no hold.
    QFP minus pee stick. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin can we remove this? I dont want to see this ladies negative test anymore than I want to see my own. 
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"