Infertility
Options

July 2019 FET

18910111214»

Re: July 2019 FET

• Options
    Lovely scan @wifeinraleigh28 ! ❤️

@ACAC25 the weight gain will be much easier later on! Sorry you aren’t feeling great, but it is definitely a “good sign” xo 

My nausea has been pretty annoying but luckily no vomiting. I have no desire to cook though... poor husband lol. Next week is my first OB appointment!  
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Thanks @ACAC25 and @nancinator! Glad all is going well for you both!

i had a consultation with the high risk doctor today. Because I’m under 35 the only noninvasive screen that my insurance will cover is the NT scan + blood work to look for markers for genetic disorders. I opted to do it so I can have another ultrasound in 2 weeks! Since we did PGS testing I expect the test to come back as low risk but couldn’t hurt to be sure since I know PGS doesn’t cover everything. I’m glad I don’t have to wait until November to see baby again!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nancinator that's great that you have youf first OB appointment next week! 
    @wifeinraleigh28 I'm also getting the NT screen but no bloodwork (its inaccurate with multiples). Mine is a week today at 12w5d. I feel a bit anxious about it because we didnt do PGS but there is no increased risk with multiples so trying to hold on to that. 
    I'm so glad you get another ultrasound and that you dont have to wait until November!! 
  • Options
    Had my scan today. 12w5d. Babies are measuring 12w5d, 13w and 13w2d. All are looking great. Good heartbeats between 160-180. Had my NT test today too. There are no markers for chromosomal abnormalities which is wonderful. 
    Had my blood pressure checked also looking normal but put on 150 aspirin again to reduce the risk of preeclampsia. 

How is everyone doing? 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Yay good news @ACAC25! Glad everything looks perfect and the babies are measuring right on track!

I've been getting a lot of headaches recently and Tylenol doesn't help at all. Trying to remain hydrated but that doesn't seem to help either. So I just suffer. But on a brighter note I've started to feel some baby flutters! I did not feel them this early last time but it is unmistakable. This is pretty much the only thing I enjoy about being pregnant!

My NT scan is next Thursday and I can't wait! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow.

• Options
    Thanks @wifeinraleigh28 !! Oh man the headaches suck. I'm having them too... I think it's mostly from the recent storms here but its been bad all day today and tylenol has done nothing too. Hopefully they let up soon. 

OMG baby flutters!!! That's soooooo exciting!! I thought maybe I felt something the other day but it being my first that's got to this point I have no idea, I wasnt sure if i was hungry! Had DH listen to my belly said he could hear movement not gurgling lol  so maybe. I'm hoping in the next week or so I'll be able to feel them more clearly. Like on the scans they are super wriggly!!
  • Options
    @ACAC25 I'm sure you'll be able to feel them very distinctly soon enough! With my first pregnancy I didn't really feel any movement (that I KNEW was movement) until about 18 weeks which is normal. And I kept hearing you feel it a lot earlier when you get pregnant again and that has certainly been true for me. It's seriously the best feeling ever!

I'm also starting to look somewhat pregnant now. I'm rounder and my boobs are bigger. I wish the weather would start to cool off here so it would be easier to hide it from my clients. I don't want to share the pregnancy with them until I'm closer to 20 weeks if I can swing it.

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 that's so exciting!! I think I may have felt them a few times but still not sure. I've also heard that you are supposed to feel them earlier when it is multiples. I've heard we early as 9 weeks but more often around 12-16 weeks. I'm 13w2d so I'm hoping anytime now! 

It's so great you are starting to look more pregnant. I guess try baggie clothes? It can be hard to hide it, maybe like light sweaters? I definitely have a little bump but it's a lot smaller than I thought from pics of triplet pregnancies I've seen online. I'm not sure if this is because it's my first pregnancy that has progressed this far so my body is just expanding more slowly. The babies are right on track though. I'm not sure if I should be worried about my tiny bump... 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    @ACAC25 Don't worry about your bump at all, everyone grows at different rates. Some women who are 9 months pregnant barely even look pregnant! It just all depends. One day you're going to POP out all of a sudden!

I had my NT scan today and everything looked perfect! Low risk. The blood work could take about a week to come back but I'm hopeful that will all be low risk too. It was so nice seeing our lil baby again, all bouncing around and it looked like he was waving at one point!

Also, the flutters/movements are getting stronger. I feel them constantly throughout the day now which I love! Hopefully nausea and exhaustion will go away soon.

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 I'm so happy to hear your NT scan went well and that you got to see your little one bouncing around. It's such an awesome thing to see!! And that's exciting that the flutters are getting stronger. I still havent definitely felt my brood yet lol I probably have but just chalked it up to my stomach lol. 

I agree I think one day my belly will pop!! It is slowly getting bigger. And great news!! I finally started feeling better this week!! I've been able to eat more for dinner and actually enjoy it (it's been a rough 2 months with dinners) and I'm getting a little more energy... well at least feeling less tired. However, its now turning into a bit of difficulty sleeping. If I wake up and get up I struggle to get comfy and get back to sleep. But I'll take that over nausea and total exhaustion! 
  • Options
    @ACAC25 I’m glad you’re feeling better! Sleeping while pregnant is so hard. Last time I swore by the back n belly pillow which is U shaped and I’ll use it this pregnancy too. It’s the best!

We just got the results from our first trimester screening and we are low risk, so excited! This Saturday I’ll be 14 weeks and officially in 2nd trimester. Such a good feeling!

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 thanks. I still overall feel better but I've started throwing up again. The last 4 days once a day in the morning. I'm prepping for my big move home now. 2 weeks yesterday my parents arrive and we set on our road trip and 2 weeks fri! 

@wifeinraleigh28 I'm so happy to hear that your screening came back with low risk! That's awesome! I'm almost 15 weeks now. I have another scan next Thursday! 
  • Options
    @ACAC25 how are those babies doing in there??

I'm curious about everyone in this group actually since we haven't connected in awhile. @italianmommy8 @nancinator @akak23 @bv8952 @LauraJon2015 @mrsjones91716 would love an update! Hope all is well!

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 hope all is well with you too ❤️ I am in the 17th week and finally starting to show! have you found out the gender yet? 
  • Options
    @nancinator that's awesome! So happy for you! Yes we knew it was a boy because we did PGS so there was no "finding out" haha. Just had our anatomy scan on Monday though and he is perfect :) I'm 18 weeks and 4 days today, but on Monday he was already measuring 19 weeks! Do you know what you're having yet?

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 thank you x i'm having a girl! Was going to do pgs testing to choose gender and then decided not to and roll the dice... so happy because I really wanted a girl  :#  How are you feeling in the second trimester?
  • Options
    @nancinator that's amazing! I can tell you from experience that having a baby girl is the most amazing thing in the world. You get a mini me :smiley: 2nd trimester started out rough with crippling headaches every day, but I'm starting to feel better. Now I only get them about twice a week. I also have some aches and pains but nothing too bad (I know it's only going to get worse though)! I am shocked that I am coming up on the halfway point... How have you been feeling??

• Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 the headaches were quite annoying - mine aren't crippling but I would need to take tylenol. Glad you’re feeling better now. I got my flu shot this week and i had a check up with my OB today. love that the office has an ultrasound so I get to see the baby every visit. So exciting to be close to half way!