July 2019 FET - Page 14 — The Bump
Infertility

July 2019 FET

18910111214»

Re: July 2019 FET

• Lovely scan @wifeinraleigh28 ! ❤️

@ACAC25 the weight gain will be much easier later on! Sorry you aren’t feeling great, but it is definitely a “good sign” xo 

My nausea has been pretty annoying but luckily no vomiting. I have no desire to cook though... poor husband lol. Next week is my first OB appointment!  
  • edited September 12
    Thanks @ACAC25 and @nancinator! Glad all is going well for you both!

i had a consultation with the high risk doctor today. Because I’m under 35 the only noninvasive screen that my insurance will cover is the NT scan + blood work to look for markers for genetic disorders. I opted to do it so I can have another ultrasound in 2 weeks! Since we did PGS testing I expect the test to come back as low risk but couldn’t hurt to be sure since I know PGS doesn’t cover everything. I’m glad I don’t have to wait until November to see baby again!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 33, DH: 37 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! EDD 4/4/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @nancinator that's great that you have youf first OB appointment next week! 
    @wifeinraleigh28 I'm also getting the NT screen but no bloodwork (its inaccurate with multiples). Mine is a week today at 12w5d. I feel a bit anxious about it because we didnt do PGS but there is no increased risk with multiples so trying to hold on to that. 
    I'm so glad you get another ultrasound and that you dont have to wait until November!!