June 2020 Moms
Options

November symptoms

Re: November symptoms

• Options
    @saladflambe I’d try taking it in the afternoon for a few days to see if it helps when the nausea is worse.  FX for some relief.

me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @virginiaham the midwife called in a prescription for diclegis for me, so I'm going to try that - she says it works better
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did my own urine tests for my pregnancies. Tested for protein, glucose, to check hydration, and a few other things (7 test squares per stick). One of them is a quick marker for potential UTI starting. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @saladflambe ahhh I bet it’s the delayed release in diclegis that makes it work better.  FX for you.

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    So this is fun.  Nauseous in the morning = can barely pack a lunch.  All that sounded remotely tolerable was raw fruit and veggies, so my lunch is celery, carrots, hummus, banana, apple.  Come lunch time...I'm starving and everyone's food smells amazing.
  • Options
    @JessiBride veggies sound disgusting 🤢
  • Options
    So this is fun.  Nauseous in the morning = can barely pack a lunch.  All that sounded remotely tolerable was raw fruit and veggies, so my lunch is celery, carrots, hummus, banana, apple.  Come lunch time...I'm starving and everyone's food smells amazing.
    Suck! Would packing lunch the night before help?
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @JessiBride I’ve been packing my lunch the evening because in the morning everything sounds disgusting. 
  • Options
    Unfortunately, my nausea is worst at night.  I have it all night, have it in the morning, it subsides midday and then WHAM! Just in time for dinner. :(
  • Options
    runwmusic said:
    @JessiBride veggies sound disgusting 🤢
    I know!!!! :cry:
  • Options
    I was feeling better on the Bonjesta morning sickness meds but I’m having a lot of bad days again. I threw up 7 or 8 times on Friday. And I’m on 3 times in the last hour today. Once it starts it’s constant for hours with no relief. 9 weeks 2 days today. 
  • Options
    diclegis is magic. I feel like normal for the first time in weeks. Took a couple hours to kick in, but I swear it's already working

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• Options
    @julzy that sounds like hyperemesis :(

• Options
    So sorry to everyone suffering with the inappropriately named morning sickness! I was doing really well for a long time and was breathing a sigh of relief that I'm in the minority of women who aren't affected... and then I went off of a long-term prescription medication. Haven't been able to eat much in the week since stopping. :( Plus I've been in a daze most days. The other day, I got a drink at a coffee shop and, half an hour later, realized I never paid for it. Sigh. I can't imagine feeling like this for weeks on end. I hope everyone feels better soon!
  • Options
    I actually felt good this morning ! But then I ate breakfast and...... now I am soooo ready to puke. If I am hungry I get more nauseous and puke. If I eat he or she doesnt like it and you already know what happens..... It was a very yummie breakfast too :( 
  • Options
    Sort of a symptom? 8 weeks on the nose a bump popped out. At first I thought it was all the taco salad I ate at dinner, but it's still there this morning (even under control top tights)
  • Options
    akoros said:
    Sort of a symptom? 8 weeks on the nose a bump popped out. At first I thought it was all the taco salad I ate at dinner, but it's still there this morning (even under control top tights)
    Im at 9 weeks (im plus size but tummy is on the flatter side) I def have a bump now. I attribute some of it to bloat and some to growing baby. Embrace the Bump  <3
  • Options
    @lizanet Not gonna lie, super excited for the first (only?) time in my life when it's totally acceptable (nay, celebrated) to have a belly. 
  • Options
    akoros said:
    @lizanet Not gonna lie, super excited for the first (only?) time in my life when it's totally acceptable (nay, celebrated) to have a belly. 
    As you should be!!! rock the bump girl. Enjoy all the stages of the bump before third trimester when you feel super huge lol 

• Options
    @jessibride I feel you on that. I’m super nauseous in the morning, it gets a bit better for mid afternoon, and then rough again around 7pm. But also nothing sounds good so I haven’t really been eating dinner anyways. Last night I ate way too many jalapeño poppers for dinner and then immediately was like omg if I throw this up I will die.

The acne is giving me flashbacks to being 14 and I don’t like it. I have adult acne anyways but this is a whole new level of nasty.
  • Options
    A coworker asked another if I was pg because my belly looks rounded. 11 weeks tomorrow. My husband rolled his eyes when I mentioned having a little bump this weekend...dude, I get I have some extra fluff, but it does NOT normally look like this, nor is my stomach usually so hard! (My belly always got hard with my previous 2, too!)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I guess now I know for sure that this stretch mark cream I’ve been slathering on every day is not actually going to prevent new stretch marks - they’re already starting, augh. To be fair, my entire abdomen is covered in “tiger stripes” from last time, so it hardly matters, but still, I thought it was worth a shot. Oh well. At least the cream makes my skin feel soft and moisturized and it smells good. 
  • Options
    @FigTreeMama I love bio oil for my belly. No lotion kept the stretch itch away like bio oil last time. It's worth a try and cheapest I've found is on Amazon. 
  • Options
    I guess now I know for sure that this stretch mark cream I’ve been slathering on every day is not actually going to prevent new stretch marks - they’re already starting, augh. To be fair, my entire abdomen is covered in “tiger stripes” from last time, so it hardly matters, but still, I thought it was worth a shot. Oh well. At least the cream makes my skin feel soft and moisturized and it smells good. 
    +1 to all over belly stretch marks. I looked like I had a purple watermelon attached to my front with my second!!!
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was so tired and headachy today but coming down with a small cold thanks to my toddler.  Hubby also hasn’t gotten a flu shot yet... ugh this winter needs to end (and it’s just beginning!!).
  • Options
    Flame Free Tuesday Confession:  the gas “kicks” have fooled me more than once.

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    Flame Free Tuesday Confession:  the gas “kicks” have fooled me more than once.
    I love it. I haven't done it much this time but I'm very familiar with the game "Gas or Baby."
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Diclegis is not magic, and I was back to feeling like trash yesterday & still this morning

• Options
    I have the worst headache today. Also have been feeling off/light headed when I lie on my back but I think it's in my head. I'm only 11+2 and doesn't that start at like 20w? Also I woke up on my back like 7 times last night so I'm sure it's a mental game. 
  • Options
    So I woke up in the middle of the night to the worst cramps ! Mind you I was in the middle of a vivid dream.... It was almost like a charlie horse but in my uterus instead of my leg. I left a message for the doc. I dont have any bleeding but sheesh that pain was not good. It has me freaking out !!!! 
  • Options
    kyrwynkyrwyn member
    edited November 2019
    @lizanet I hope it's nothing but weirdly placed gas pains. I'll keep my FX for you. 

I think I'm finally getting through the bloat phase. I figured out that carrots and ranch work for me even when I'm nauseous, and I think the extra fiber is helping resolve that whole early first tri GI disaster. I say finally, but I'm only 7+5 ... It just feels like it's been forever. My boobs are still crazy sore, and they're already bigger than they were at the end of my first pregnancy! That has been a big surprise. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lizanet
    I did too. Then I had to run to the bathroom because things needed to come out right that second apparently. Oh first trimester. I'm the opposite of all you colace people. I hope it's something like that for you!!

Big moment today y'all. I've missed coffee so desperately for 4.5 weeks and finally, at 9 + 5 when my morning sickness if finally limiting itself to afternoon and evening, I've kept down a latte. My old friend espresso, it's been too long. 

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    @kyrwyn and @alli392 Thank you ladies. The doc doesnt seem too concerned but I am going in just to be safe. I think it may have been the vivid dream (I had a dream I was in the hospital giving birth) and I also have been having the worst gas ever. I am def trying ranch and carrots. 
  • Options
    @lizanet I always refer to round ligament pain as a Charlie horse in my uterus.  I have gotten that a lot, especially in bed.  FX that's all it is. 
  • Options
    Anyone else still crying every day?  Like when the wrongfully accused man gets released from prison in the audiobook you listen to during your commute because now he'll be reunited with his wife and daughter? :neutral:
  • Options
    @JessiBride yes- SO MUCH CRYING. Like every episode of queer eye in Japan I’ve SOBBED
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    HELP my tiredness is out of control. I can’t keep my eyes open and it’s my busy season at work so I can’t work from home much 😩😩😩.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    McNuggets went to McDonalds hoping for a retro toy but just got a frozen 2 toy. So sad. The McNuggets were delicious though. Worth it for some protein!

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    @kerco925 Thank you!!!!! I am going to the doc friday just to be sure since I didnt have this at all with baby #1 and I have a crazy fear of MC. 
  • Options
    @alli392 I have been craving McDonald’s so hard. Haven’t given in yet, but it’s coming.