March 2020 Moms

October Symptoms

124»

Re: October Symptoms

• @miss.sally 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’m usually starving in the AM, but then by mid-afternoon I’m so stuffed that I don’t eat dinner. 
  • @chichiphin in reality I just need to get off my duff and contact a PT. It's difficult, though, when I already have to take time off work for OB appts and regular pediatrician appts. YAY movement! It's so cool!

@miss.sally yup. Mostly I'm just starving all the time, but I often get the insanely stuffed feeling if I eat a regular size meal - especially in the evening for some reason. 

Mostly I'm just sore. Like everything below my belly button hurts. If it's this bad now, I'm super nervous for 3rd tri  :# especially with having to chase and pick up a 25+ pound toddler. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Loading the player...
  • @kantobean @varimama @mrsvp614 I've been a "leaker" ever since giving birth the first time. This pregnancy has only made it worse. I don't seem to leak when I sneeze or cough, but just kinda dribble at random. My OB seemed annoyingly unconcerned, so I might just have to seek the opinion of a PT who specializes in pelvic floor stuff. I'm keeping the panty liner people in business. 
    @stassischroeder This is me. I actually got concerned and went into my midwife to have it checked out thinking god forbid it could be amniotic fluid. It’s not. The midwife is not at all concerned. I too am keeping the pantiliner people in business. Just another gross thing that’s considered perfectly normal in pregnancy! I hope it goes away after. This is #3 for me so I think I’ve just pushed my body too far. Womp womp. 
  • @chichiphin I’m feeling movement now for sure too!! Last couple weeks it was like gas bubbles so I wasn’t sure. But the last couple days I’m like oh that’s for sure baby flutters and it TICKLES!!! Hahaha I love it!! 
  • @miss.sally Yes, that's me. Starving or totally full!

@chichiphin I think I am feeling movement too! Usually, yeah, it's when I'm sitting around in the afternoon/evening/night, and I feel something like--poppy? and then I feel it again. <3 So cool! 
  • @creativesoul83 I’ve had some movements too at 18 weeks! It feels like muscle spasms that are getting stronger over time.

anyone struggling with rib/under breast pain? My ribs and breast bone have been killing me and when I talk about it, people are like “already? That usually happens at 22 weeks...” as if I’m making it up for attention or something. Like betch, leave your judgmental attitude at the door. Don’t ask me how I’m doing if you’re going to be an ass about it. I’m 5 ft nothing and baby has no where else to go but up, lol.

Anyway is this an issue for anyone else? Also my boobs are so massive and it’s uncomfortable and causing an underboob rash. 

• @dunder_mifflin I have rib pain. Last time it was mostly between the ribs and mostly if I was lying down on my right side. It was so painful that I would bring a cooler with an ice pack to bed in case I had a really bad episode (luckily only was terribly bad a handful of times). This time I am already feeling it, again if I lie on my right side, and it’s more under my right rib than in the middle of my ribs. 

My OB told me it was heartburn last time but I don’t believe that. I think it’s my organs shifting or something. I don’t have heartburn symptoms otherwise.

This and weird painful contractions when I drove were the two worst things about my last pregnancy. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @dunder_mifflin @silverhope I’ve also been having some chest pain, I had it pretty bad 4 days in a row 2 weeks ago, husband thought it was heartburn, doctor said it was lung inflammation/congestion, it went away and then I felt it again last night for a bit! Didn’t realize it could be pregnancy related, interesting...
  • I am literally injured from a calf cramp in the middle of the night... like, limping when I walk. WHAT THE EFF. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @chichiphin omg the calf cramps are getting SO BAD. and it’s a total catch-22 because if you don’t drink enough they happen, but if you do drink enough you’re up all night peeing. 😩
  • @chichiphin @miss.sally try taking magnesium glycinate or taurinate for cramps! The other common forms of magnesium are more effective for constipation, so make sure to get the correct form  :D 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• @chichiphin I haven't had one yet this pregnancy but I vividly remember one I had with DD. My god... it is no joke.
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• so at my appointment today I asked about my leaking and sometimes needing to pee again after only like 15 min and the nurse thought it might be a UTI. These don’t sound like UTI symptoms to me but she seemed to think it could be with pregnancy. I didn’t get to talk to my OB about it though since he was delivering a baby. Of course I had already given my sample so I had to go back later and do a clean catch. Hopefully I hear back soon either way. I really just wanted to know if I could start PT now or if I should wait until after baby is born. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Not necessarily a symptom but my doctor posted my anatomy scan results to my online portal before my appointment tomorrow and apparently I have an anterior placenta. Anyone else have/had this? I’ll get to talk to her tomorrow about it. 
  • Ugh, add me to the leaking club. I'm also having the problem of suddenly needing to pee immediately, which has been really challenging as a teacher. I keep joking that I need to keep a spare pair of pants at work, but the thought of actually peeing myself in front of middle schoolers is horrifying. I full on peed my pants in my living room from laughing waaaay to hard last pregnancy and my husband will never let me live it down (we were both laughing about it when it happened).

I'm starting to really hurt when I have to stand too long. Today was our second food lab (cheddar bay biscuits!) and I hurt pretty badly after running around all day. I'm legitimately worried about being able to keep doing labs at 36+ weeks. 
  • @lemonlove86 I had an anterior placenta last pregnancy and no issues. Sometimes u feel baby kick later (I still felt him at 16/17 wks bc DS is a wild man).

I’ve heard anterior placentas may make it more likely baby is “sunny side up” and you have back labor, but that wasn’t the case for me. I would gladly take my labor and delivery from last pregnancy for this one. 

• @creativesoul83 @silverhope I’m glad I’m not the only one! I located it under my left breastbone/rib. It’s so painful I can’t lie on my left side even with the snoogle. I’m wondering if it’s something to be concerned about? My other side hurts a bit too but this side feels bruised.
  • @lemonlove86 same thing happened to me but my OB was delivering a baby so I didn’t get to ask him about my placenta. The nurse seems to think it might be why I’m feeling movement but it’s not super strong and not consistent yet. Like I feel it every day but with DS I could basically tell the time with his movement. Though she also said 20 weeks is still early so that could also be the cause. Last time I didn’t feel movement until 21 weeks which can be normal too and I had a posterior placenta last time. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• @dunder_mifflin hm. Does your rib area hurt even when not lying down? I only feel pain if lying on my right side. It feels more like a muscle spasm/seize for me than a bruise. 

I would mention how intense the pain is to ur OB. Although, like I said before, I did mention to mine last preg and she said it was prob heartburn and basically brushed it off. Hopefully your OB will be better and try to help more!

• @miss.sally @stassischroeder I think I actually pulled something... I still can't fully walk on my right leg without intense calf pain. google tells me a level 1 strain of a calf takes 7-10 days to heal!! ugh 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• @lemonlove86 I also have an anterior placenta. I did last time too. Nothing worrisome. I just don’t feel regular kicks still. 
  • @lemonlove86 I'm in the anterior placenta boat as well this time (and last time too). I second what everyone else says. Usually it just delays when you feel regular/intense movement, which bums me out, but it will definitely still happen--just takes a little longer! The only time the position of the placenta is a bad thing is if it is low/partially/fully covering the cervix. Anterior is just sort of annoying but totally not an issue! 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Thanks @EmilyLove25 @miss.sally @varimama! I've been feeling regular movement for a few weeks and my OB isn't concerned at all. 
  • MalidociousMalidocious member
    edited October 2019
    @lemonlove86 @silverhope@varimama @miss.sally @EmilyLove25

Add me to the anterior placenta club... I'm 20 weeks and 4 days and still have yet to feel the LO move.  Totally disheartening, but my OB said it's totally normal, especially since it's my first baby.  
  • @silverhope thank you so much! It hurts when lying down and standing up, but mainly lying down. Tums  does help a bit, midwife said it could be heartburn but I’ve never known heartburn to feel like I bruised a rib. She also said it’s possible that it is my ribs making space even though it’s very early for this to happen. But I’m 5 ft tall and if baby girl takes after her dad, she may be 24 inches at birth like him 😳 which means I’m screwed, lol. She recommended chiropractor in-house to consult. Still thinking about it since I’m not entirely sure what it is. It hurt so bad it woke me up at 4 am and I couldn’t sleep for a full hour. Tums helped a bit
  • @dunder_mifflin If it just happens to be heartburn, tums did little to nothing for me. It took me four different meds to find the one that actually stopped my heartburn. But I definitely knew it was heartburn? It felt, truly, like my heart was burning/acid was sneaking up my throat/often made me feel nauseated. But just like anything, it's hard to describe what a thing really feels like to someone else who might be experiencing the same thing but feeling/describing it differently?

I feel like today, for some reason, at 19+4, I have to pee more often than I have since week 1 haha. 
  • Discharge.....bloated and thirsty!
  • @kagesstarshroom @silverhope I'm constantly thirsty and then overly full/bloated from drinking too much water, and then constantly peeing every 10 minutes.  I've accepted this as my life now, lol.
  • Anybody else have a little pain, kind of tightening feeling after peeing? Not everytime I pee. Usually just if I haven’t peed in a few hours. 
  • I found my first stretch mark this morning but other than that I have been feeling really good. I have gained 11 lbs so far and I didn’t think that was a Lot at this point until I read what others were gaining.