ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 10/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chichiphin I'm just emotional in general LOL. When I saw her during the anatomy scan I wanted to hold her so badly! Also, I made thanksgiving dinner for 2.5 last year (DS was 7mo) and the leftovers weren't too bad. Just get a turkey breast instead of a whole turkey  :) 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    @miss.sally Swedish meatballs sound AMAZING right now *drool*

@chichiphin hopefully you can find a small bird  ;) 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    @dunder_mifflin looks nice!!
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    I legit made a spreadsheet today to plan out Thanksgiving dinner because my parents, my in-laws and my SIL, BIL and two nieces will all be at our house this year, and I have to work up until Turkey day because we have a weekend long event at work happening Thanksgiving weekend. Don’t know how I’m going to get it all done but I’m excited about the gender reveal cake I am making!
  • Options
    @creativesoul83 that’s so exciting! Take a picture for us! DH is an engineer so we have spreadsheets for everything and I’m so glad!
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin your home is gorgeous!

We are hosting like 16 people for thanksgiving. Including all of H’s cousins from out of town. They’re staying an entire week. It’ll be fun but a lot.
  • Options
    I *think* I broke my toe running two weeks and a day ago. I have still been able to run, but it's STILL very swollen and hurts more and more. Finally bit the bullet and am going to a doctor today. I doubt they can do much but just want some advice on training etc. Blah but I do get to leave work at 2:30. 

@chichiphin YES! I promised myself I would enjoy this pregnancy—and I am—but I am desperate to meet this baby. Hilariously 20 weeks feels so long, but I know it will fly by… but also, it’s 20 weeks?

@dunder_mifflin Yay for putting yourself first. I struggle with that a lot, but I usually don’t regret it when I do. Also your house looks beautiful.

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    omg @dunder_mifflin your home is so beautiful! it looks great. 
    @EmilyLove25 yikes I hope you didn't break it and they can just wrap it or something
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @kantobean and @creativesoul, good for you guys on hosting Thanksgiving!  The most people I've hosted have been DH's parents and sis, so props to those who host groups.

@dunder_mifflin, I'm the same way - I don't cater to others as much when I'm pregnant,and I never really noticed how much I actually do that until I 'couldn't' do it anymore.  I guess, my thoughts are, when I need to rest and take care of myself, my family is just going to 'have' to understand, and if they don't, not much I can do about it.  last night I went to bed at 8 pm without finishing up anything around the house... I was pretty much exhausted.  DH didn't say anything this morning, he's learned I think.   :D

@emilylove25, ouch!  hope your toe gets better soon.

• Options
    Y’all. It’s been over a week and the heart monitor company is still down. I was on hold for THIRTY minutes today, only to be told it’s “almost ready” and to call back tomorrow. Grrrrr. I would’ve been halfway through this. Plus today I haven’t been able to get my HR down. It’s been hovering in the 120s and goes up to 145-150 every time I move. I have an OB tomorrow so I’ll see what they have to say. 
  • Options
    Hugs, @miss.sally. I really hated going through this with my last pregnancy. Everything was FINE, but I found it so concerning and frustrating. I totally know how you feel and hope that company gets their SH*$ together!
    *TW*

• Options
    @stacey6689 I hope your anatomy scan goes smoothly and brings you peace!  I had mine last Friday (I was 20 weeks on the dot) and had been SO nervous about it, but it went so great and definitely has made me feel better.  <3  That said, I still haven't felt my baby move.  I have an anterior placenta, though, and my OB told me I would likely not feel movement until 22ish weeks... so if I haven't felt her by then, I'll go into panic mode, I'm sure.

@treetop19 I have to get another ultrasound too because they weren't able to get one measurement at the anatomy scan last Friday.  Everything looked perfect, but I'm not complaining about a bonus U/S!  :)  Also, I'm jealous that you've felt flutters, although perhaps I have too and just didn't recognize them as something different than gas? Lol!  Yay for the fun time at the spooky corn maze!  I'd have died.  Haunted houses are terrifying to me, so a corn maze would be even worse somehow!  But how funnnnn!!!

@stassischroeder @miss.sally Add me to the emotional club too!  I am hyper emotional right now — crying about everything, all the time!  I cried at an episode of Bar Rescue because the chef was having a heart attack (for reals).  It was a rerun though and I had seen it before and knew he was fine... and yet, the ugly cry presented itself.  I teared up a few times during the anatomy scan, too.  She looks like a perfect little baby in there and I just want to hold her and give her kisses/snuggles.  Feeling her kick or move would suffice for now, though... c'mon baby!

@miss.sally Omg Swedish meatballs sound HEAVENLY right now.  I want!

@chichiphin I don't think your anatomy scan is late -- I was 20 weeks on the dot when I had mine last Friday.  :)  Nov. 14th will be here before you know it!

@dunder_mifflin I had never been to Ikea before until last month and I was not at all prepared for the foodage!!!!  Noms!!!!!  I want to go back, but the closest one to me is 1.5 hours away in St. Louis.  I've also been absent from the boards lately because my life was pure chaos for the entire month of October (for real), but things seem to be settling down... knock on wood!  Yay for home decorating though!  So exciting and FUN!  I freaking LOVE Restoration Hardware!!!  Your house looks soooooo cute!

@creativesoul63 LOL A Thanksgiving spreadsheet is totally something I would make if I was hosting Thanksgiving.  I love it.  Yay for gender reveal cake, too!  Noms! <3 

@kantobean Omg are they all staying at your house?!  Sounds like fun, but also would make my anxiety spike.  I love my personal space  :D 

@EmilyLove25 Oh no your poor toe!  I don't think they do much for broken appendages like toes or fingers, but they might be able to put a little splint on there?  FX they can at least give you guidance!  Also, I need to start running again... or walking at least.  My October was a hot mess and I quit doing any sort of exercise.  Not cool, Mallory.
  • Options
    @miss.sally Omg I would be so frustrated, especially being on hold for that long just for them to tell you to call back tomorrow.  What the heck?  At the very least, they could call you when it's back up and functioning properly so you don't have to waste your time making phone calls to them.  Rude!  But I hope the system starts working again soon and you're able to wear the monitor and figure out what's going on.  <3 Hang in there.
  • Options
    @kantobean You're a saint for hosting that many people in your house for a week!
    @miss.sally That's super frustrating about your HR monitor! Also, I've only been to Ikea once, for the first time last year, and didn't even get to the food! The closest one is 1.5 hrs away, but I need to plan a visit!
    @dunder_mifflin Your home looks gorgeous! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    HR sent an email saying that all of the benefit offerings for next year in the upcoming open enrollment will be with different insurance providers.  So I have to get new medical, dental, vision, change my HSA provider, etc. all more than half way into pregnancy.  I really hope that our existing doctors (especially my midwife group) will all take the new insurance and the overall benefits aren't drastically different - not the greatest timing for this!
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • Options
    @kailanae that happened to us too. Luckily, I’m on my husband’s plan, but one of my coworkers is due at the end of December and has to switch OBs and delivery hospitals after the switch becomes official in November. Ugh! Hopefully yours takes the new insurance! 
  • Options
    @kailanae that is so stressful! Fingers crossed for you. 
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 so sorry about your toe!!

@mrsvp614 oh to be fair I think only 2-4 of them are staying with us for the week. Most of the 16 are local but 6 are H’s cousins from out of town and at least 2 of them will stay with his mom. I’d go nuts with that many people around for a week.
  • Options
    @miss.sally sorry this HR monitor is such an ongoing saga. I’d be so beyond frustrated by now. Hopefully this company gets their act together soon. 

@EmilyLove25 any update on your toe? Ouch!
  • Options
    @kailanae oh no. I really hope all your providers take your new insurance. That is so frustrating and stressful, I’m sorry. 

@Malidocious I saw on the u/s thread u have a confirmed girl!! Congratulations! Sneak peak owes you some money!

• Options
    @stacey6689 I LOVE that! It turned out so well!
  • Options
    @stacey6689 I love that!
    @kailanae Same thing is happening with me, but it's from one major provider to another, so I am hoping there will be no change. I'm in denial until someone tells me otherwise!
    @hmjensen Yes! It is in fact broken. I broke the tuft bone, which is the first bone on the big toe. It is a good break and didn't go all the way to the joint. He said professionally he has to tell me to rest, but it will heal regardless, but if I take time off from running (I won't), it'll heal faster. AND that I won't do more damage to it by running etc.

...and on that note, the doctor I saw yesterday was SO HOT. Haha. I was dying. 
    *TW*

• Options
    @EmilyLove25 you crack me up on the hot doctor part. I would take any excuse to take it easy on exercising ha. Last time I had to quit running at some pt and this time I was way too lazy to even start running. You are amazing. I hope it heals soon despite you not listening to your hot doctor to take it easy  :p

• Options
    I have not posted in a while but I have been trying to stay caught up so some of these responses may not match where the original post was posted. 
    @Malidocious So so sorry about your wreck and then lip stitches, that sounds like a nightmare, but seems like you are powering through like a warrior and I hope the clouds part for you soon!!
    @miss.sally I'm annoyed for you at that company, to be told two days and to drag out for so long!! 
    @dunder_mifflin Love love your taste in decor and your townhouse, I wish I had the eye for design, but feel like everything I put together just looks cluttered. Glad you are enjoying this new side of yourself being numero uno, it's definitely one of my most coveted lessons I learned from first born to second born and I hope I can maintain through this one as well. First born was born during Thanksgiving week, so three weeks after being home we had to deal with Christmas and family so I am relieved to have the holidays behind me for this baby's arrival as was the case with my second. 
    Kudos and good luck to all of you hosting and attending multiple Thanksgiving dinners!! 
    @EmilyLove25 Sorry about your toe, but reassuring to know you won't damage it further.
    @stacey6689 That is soooooo cute!!
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 ouch, sorry it’s actually broken! Hoping you’ve found a way to keep it from being too painful. Very impressed you will keep running!

AFM I’m heading to Disney this weekend with my family since my sister is running the half-marathon there. I’m excited for the trip and to spend time with them, but hate all the pre-trip logistics and stress that come along with travel. I’ve had no energy at night this week so I feel like I’m putting off packing until the last minute. H is not able to come so he’s watching all the family dogs at my parents’ house so there’s also making sure all the his things are together and ready to go, too....many items on the to-do list and so little energy/motivation to tackle them. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom yikes that pisses me off too! And makes me paranoid. I’ve taken Tylenol at least 5 times this week to deal with my bruised tailbone. Ughh.

@EmilyLove25 oouuuch!

@stacey6689 love your announcement! We still haven’t posted on social media! Haha. Maybe after the A/S on Tuesday.
  • Options
    @kantobean That number of guests staying at your home sounds much more doable!
    @stacey6689 Cute announcement! We may finally post something tonight, if we manage to get a cute Halloween pic together. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20