January 2020 Moms

Introduce yourself here (:

123457»

Re: Introduce yourself here (:

• @FyreFlyeRush I definitely got way more excited after the ultrasound seeing them move and hop around! Glad that you are going to let yourself in here!
  • Loading the player...
  • @quinnnicole welcome and join us over in the PGAL thread to share similar experiences, there is a lot of support their for pregnancy after loss <3
  • @artsyblonde22 omg I also have a black cat named Loki! That’s awesome!
  • @catsinawindow yay for biologists 😉
  • I was having login issues... I am also BuckyPhoto... I just don’t feel like retyping everything I posted haha! (It was an app issue, because of when I was pregnant with my daughter that passed away... I had trouble getting the login to the email connected to this account)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Hello all! My name is Kisha and I'm due with baby #3 January 21st. He's a wonderful surprise for our family. Married 7 years and we have 8 year old son and 5 year old daughter.
  • My name is Kaitlyn, I'm 27 and live in Wisconsin. I'm due Jan 28, 2020. I live with my husband, special needs dog, and elderly cat. I suffer from depression, anxiety, and until recently terrrible terrible morning sickness (I'm 23 weeks and just found an anti-nausea that sort-of works). This pregnancy has been the hardest thing I've ever done in my life so far.