March 2020 Moms

GTKY: Local F(l)aves

2»

Re: GTKY: Local F(l)aves

• @aerie_star I'm an Illinois girl too, and my family and partner disregard my hot dog choices too.  I don't like anything on mine EXCEPT ketchup.  *shrugs*  Lol No shame in my hot dog game.
  • @Malidocious It’s really funny to me how serious people get about hot dogs out here. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @aerie_star Agreed!  After reading this, I made a post on Facebook about it just to see what reactions I'd get and people are basically in unison telling me how gross I am.  :D Whatever!
  • @Malidocious Ooooh I should try that and see what happens!

• is it gross to have both ketchup and mustard on a hotdog? I feel like that is just.... standard
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• MalidociousMalidocious member
    edited October 2019
    @aerie_star I lost 2 Facebook friends because of the post lmao!!

@chichiphin I think it's totally normal!!  But in Chicago, if you don't want the Chicago-style hot dog with yellow mustard, chopped white onions, sweet pickle relish, a dill pickle spear, tomato slices or wedges, pickled sport peppers and a dash of celery salt, then you're labeled "gross" and will most definitely be ridiculed by the people around you, including your friends and family (apparently).  *shrugs* more ketchup for meeeee!